Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPSUM [IPS] ✅✅Masternodes ✅✅ POS ✅✅ Bounties ✅✅ Airdrops ✅✅  (Read 24705 times)
Draeth85

Activity: 34
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

wallet is out of sync,. any addnode?

addnode=167.99.239.171
addnode=206.189.73.82
addnode=206.189.93.35
addnode=159.89.6.25
addnode=159.65.119.180

Thanks! That worked!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vadomac

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

Tell me how to fill in masternode.conf correctly?  Grin

so that there is only 1 line in the file?

it would be better if there was an example.
pffminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:53:00 AM

This is not a scam, people make money here!

Hope your right mate I invested 0.35 BTC in a MN and in the first day when it was listed on exchange the price dropped ten times now a MN is $90.07 / 0.01025 BTC and of course phone verification on discord why I don't know. Who has the interest to sell low in the first day?Huh Because me like an investor I have the interest to sell double.....
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

Awesome! Look forward to getting more info on the project which looks very promising! Thank you!
egretia
zavier

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

the discord link is invalid, please fix it, thank you
pffminer

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Awesome! Look forward to getting more info on the project which looks very promising! Thank you!
egretia

Why you post the same thing on all new altcoins you are a bot my dear Eliza beth.
By the way devs we need a new exchange......
pffminer

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:24:19 AM

the discord link is invalid, please fix it, thank you

https://discord.gg/AWBaVv expires in one day...
LucaMiner93

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

I'm having an issue with my masternode. Its status is ENABLED but not ACTIVE since 2 days. Why?

https://imgur.com/a/ECdBz7O

LucaMiner93

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

Solved with rpcport=22331 and IP:22331
In this guide https://ipsum.im/MN_setup_guide_IPSUM.pdf rpcport=22332
pffminer

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

This is not a scam, people make money here!

Dev wake up this coin is dying we need another exchange to recover our investment are you still here or you run away because I see you are very silent..
MorgothCreator

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:04:59 AM

I think that has run away, because even the wallet does not find the sources to download the blocks Smiley
The discord is closed.
So, the coin has DIED, has all the conditions for a DIED coin.
Cryptocoinninja

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

Someone is trying to revive the coin
corlinddd

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

Nice work to date but I still think you guys have a ways to go. This is a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.
pffminer

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:33:43 AM

Nice work to date but I still think you guys have a ways to go. This is a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.

Its nothing nice in losing money believe me and the dev is very silent he make like 10 btc and he run away shame on him....
rudra.bholenath

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

Hi,

I suggest integration of Avatarnetwork interface with IPSUM [IPS].

Issuing branded cards https://avatarnetwork.io/card/index , where users could ‘store’ their ETH , ERC20 tokens, Bitcoin and of course IPS, might be interesting for IPSUM [IPS].

In fact, this is not the cryptograms storage, but the access to one’s cryptoassets.

Let’s suppose that the user of, for example, IPSUM [IPS]  has the opportunity to purchase or order such card on the IPSUM   website.

The card can be with a null balance as well as positive.

There can be any amount of IPSUM   coins on balance that the client is willing to purchase as an investment.

When the user gets the card in hand, e.g. through the mail or with a courier, he can activate it in a special section of the IPSUM   website (to attach it to the account by number).

The user (they can also be investors and crowdsale participants) sees the acquired tokens on his account immediately.

Such approach lets lots of ordinary people, who haven’t yet dealt with techological levels of joining the crypt, participate in the project.

Our platform will help the IPSUM [IPS] startup to attract micro-investors massively and to make blockchain closer to the everyday use.

Consider the number of people which would like to join blockchain projects at this very moment, but under circumstances (mostly technical) do not have access to such opportunities or possess smaller sums of money.

But this is not about the sums, of course; this is about the more extensive use of technologies by people who they were created for.
Remember the ‘hundredth monkey” effect. We live in time when blockchain and crypto currency are one of the brightest phenomena changing the world and interaction among people.

I’m wondering what the world in which blockchain is a routine will look like.

Using the Avatar cards together we can make the participation in ICO more comfortable and flexible for most people (for instance, from 10usd), tangible (the card is simply more pleasant to handle; and blockchain more populous.

Cards with NFC chips

There is also an interactive link integrated in the card. After scanning the card with a phone, the user gets onto a webpage connected with the link in their browser.

This can be a sales page of tokens, branded goods or services.

It’s also interesting to develop the Personal ICO

21st December 2017

We issued a familial coin for a famous Russian showman and comedian on the platform.
There’s still a lot of work on the specific economical model of the token, but the sales page of Personal Tokens has already been created and tested. It will be open for users later.
Here I see an almost free market sector.

I suppose, that in the years to come the tokenization service - creation of a familial or patrimonial coins and supporting services of their development - will be getting more popular.

Issuing tokens is easier than developing them into a service or value of high demand. We are already considering the ecosystem capable of growing projects from the very beginnings to independence. ‘ICO Mainteinance’ of it’s kind.

Will the IPSUM [IPS] become the primary monetary unit of the setup? That is the question.

Respectfully, M.K.
 https://avatarnetwork.io/site/merchant
andyg75

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

The project is neither good nor cool. It was a money grab scam and it is now completely dead. The web site and discord channels are deleted.
asem

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

where token details? you need to add token details for this project to be successful.
andyg75

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

where token details? you need to add token details for this project to be successful.
It is not a token, it's a coin. But it was a scam. They sold masternodes and split. The website and discord were taken down.
forcedinductionz

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Me and couple other devs are taking over the project. I setup a new discord here if anyone would like to participate.

https://discord.gg/RhqZTXr
pffminer

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

Me and couple other devs are taking over the project. I setup a new discord here if anyone would like to participate.

https://discord.gg/RhqZTXr

That's good to hear and what you planing to do with this project?Huh?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: