Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ORCA Project – From ICO to Top 10  (Read 515 times)
AustrianGuy (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Hello guys i want to introduce you one Ico i found few weeks ako.
This Project could be a Top 10 Coin in no time.

Important Facts:

If you are generally interested in trading and banking beside cryptos you may have heard of PSD2,
If not please check out this article (it´s not that actual but explain PSD2 in a really good way.)
https://www.bankingtech.com/2017/03/infographics-psd2-explained/
this is important to understand how a big part of this project will work.

By the way the EU will invest a lot of money in Blockchain until 2020 (Tag Horizon-2020)
https://www.coindesk.com/eu-government-pegs-blockchain-beneficiary-e30-billion-research-fund/
so you could be sure that Blockchain Projects from Europe will have a bright future.

Now we should take a look at the Project it self:

Hardfacts:
Demo of the product:  https://mvp.orcaalliance.eu/#/
Whitepaper:               https://cdn-orca.azureedge.net/docs/ORCA_WP_V3.pdf

(WP,Website is avaible in different languages like German, France etc.)
The ORCA TG Channel has more than 30k Members – normally the admins answer you in less than 5 minutes so they are very active.
https://t.me/ORCAalliance

ICO:
ORCA Token:      0,06$/ORCA (ERC – 223)
Tokensale:          A Private Token Sale is still running for big investors.
The public sale Date will be announced in a few days. (Said the Admins on the official TG Channel)
460,000,000 Total token supply (60% will be avaible during the ICO)
Hardcap:             Only 14,000,000 $

What could you expect from the ORCA-Platform? (I try to keep it short)
In one sentence: Imagine you could manage your Cryoptocurrency wallets and Fiat Accounts
on one Plattform in an easy and userfriendly way.

You think this isn´t possible at the moment? Please take a look at the ORCA Whitepaper.
Personally i believe true mainstream adoption come with an userfriendly interface. When someone with small or none IT knowledge can buy Cryptos and could manage exchanges through one platform we (the whole crypto community) could get a widely adoption

Main Functions:
Dashboard:The integration of fiat currency accounts and crypto wallets.
Account synchronization (Bank accounts, cryptocurrency wallets and trading accounts).
Personal advice and financial analysis from the ORCA Smart AI.

APP Center:
You could imagine it like a crypto version of the Google Play Store or Apples App Store. It allows users to get access for many products on the crypto market.
Examples: Trading Algorithms, Lending Services, Crypto Cards and many more)

Mobile APP:
Will be avaible for IOS and Android and will have the same functions.
The app will have an integrated Card + App solution, to allow users to spend cryptos or fiat currency for goods and services seamlessly. (THIS is one of the most important things – keep in mind 2,32 Billions of people have an smartphone -ascending trend)

B2B Solution:
The plattform isn´t only for 2P2 market. As an Example: 1) They also want to service B2B and B2C markets with applications that enable companies to monetize anonymous data and sell them for ORCA.
   2) Data provider will be able to sell pseudonymized content (for marketing etc) to businesses for ORCA Tokens.
Sidechain:   Everybody who is in touch with cryptos know the scalability Problem.
   Think back to December 2017 when you have to pay 15$ or more for a single Bitcoin Transaction or while Cryotp Kitties was popular on the ETH Chain.

In a nutshell ORCA will store transactions and send it as an boundle to the main chain to lower fees and spare the main chain.

Token Swap:
You will be able to use your ORCAs for every APP and function on the platform.
Once a service is added to the ORCA Dashboard, users will be able to pay for it with ORCA tokens, which will be converted automatically to the service provider’s tokens. The exchange will take place through the Bancor Protocol.

The team and the project looks solid so i think ORCA could become the go-to platform for users to buy and manage all their crypto services in one place.

What are your thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

I took a short look into this project. To me it seems very promising for the future. As you already said i am also pretty confident about this coins becoming one of the top coins. Maybe not in the near future but over time it will get more and more adopted by the people so it is now probably the best opportunity to get into this before it moons. One thing that is still leaving a questionsmark on my papers is the distribution. When is it approximatly expected that the coins get distributed to the participants?
BlockchainGentleman

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

I am constantly searching for good Ico‘s.  Grin I came across your text about ORCA and I decided to take a deeper look at it. The project itself is amazing combining the „real world“ with the crypto world in form of creating a Tool where you can manage your FIAT Money and your Cryptocurrencys at the same time is a BIG step forward to make Cryptocurrencys more attractive.  Cool

Now that I said that I have read myself more into ORCA and I came up with one question.

1. Question: Do you know how they are able to integrate fiat and exchange accounts on their site? Huh Huh Huh

AustrianGuy (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:32:48 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 11:00:19 PM by AustrianGuy

I am constantly searching for good Ico‘s.  Grin I came across your text about ORCA and I decided to take a deeper look at it. The project itself is amazing combining the „real world“ with the crypto world in form of creating a Tool where you can manage your FIAT Money and your Cryptocurrencys at the same time is a BIG step forward to make Cryptocurrencys more attractive.  Cool

Now that I said that I have read myself more into ORCA and I came up with one question.

1. Question: Do you know how they are able to integrate fiat and exchange accounts on their site? Huh Huh Huh

Hello - like I said at the beginning of my message PSD2 is the key word
Through this directive the could integrate the bank accounts and exchange acc in their API Smiley

If you won't understand PSD2 - feel free to write me a pm
AustrianGuy (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

I took a short look into this project. To me it seems very promising for the future. As you already said i am also pretty confident about this coins becoming one of the top coins. Maybe not in the near future but over time it will get more and more adopted by the people so it is now probably the best opportunity to get into this before it moons. One thing that is still leaving a questionsmark on my papers is the distribution. When is it approximatly expected that the coins get distributed to the participants?

On telegram they said they will make an announcement with the ico date in the near future Smiley
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

On telegram they said they will make an announcement with the ico date in the near future Smiley

would be nice if you could keep us up to date with information like these. would help alot Smiley
GymFreak2018

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Hey Guys i am kinda new to that crypto thing and this is my first ico i‘d like to invest in but I would need some help.

How do you get to say that this coin will be top 10? 🤔
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:38:41 AM

Hey Guys i am kinda new to that crypto thing and this is my first ico i‘d like to invest in but I would need some help.

Just take a deeper look at the Whitepaper. Their idea is brilliant and it has a very big potential. They will have the first banking system supporting crypto AND "real banks". Once this gets adopted by big players we are not that far away from mainstream business.
AustrianGuy (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

Just take a deeper look at the Whitepaper. Their idea is brilliant and it has a very big potential. They will have the first banking system supporting crypto AND "real banks". Once this gets adopted by big players we are not that far away from mainstream business.

I believe the EU will enter the crypto world sooner as you think and if this tool will be so easy to use as the team promised in the wp this will be a top 10 in no time or even higher Wink
GymFreak2018

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

Thanks Guys for your quick response. Grin
Sounds like a good Investment

The projects main thing is connecting the banks with cryptocurrencys right?
So i was wondering if there are any other things that will come with this Ico?  Smiley
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

The main purpose of this project is to bring crypto and banking together. So you can organize your bank account AND your crypto coming from one hand.

another cool feature is you can buy add-ins like real apps on this platform which are implemented.
GymFreak2018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

So there will be a App Store with Apps from different Developers ?  Smiley
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

Yes! you can already play around a bit on their website. They published a "demo mode" of the website with some features. It is still not that big of a deal but it is just a demo version which should give you a little insight of what will come.
GymFreak2018

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:51:39 AM

Are there any further infos by now ?  Smiley

And do you know how they will connect the Bank Accounts into their system? Like do they have to get the permission from the banks or how?  Smiley
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:03:16 AM

I like the name of the project ORCA. The website is also very well designed. So they are a first open banking platform designed for cryptocurrency users? I don't like when someone say they are first, when they are not!
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:23:52 AM

I like the name of the project ORCA. The website is also very well designed. So they are a first open banking platform designed for cryptocurrency users? I don't like when someone say they are first, when they are not!

well they are not totally first in that field, but all in all with all the additional functionality they are. plus it is a very unique project.
AustrianGuy (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

Are there any further infos by now ?  Smiley

And do you know how they will connect the Bank Accounts into their system? Like do they have to get the permission from the banks or how?  Smiley

They won't need anY permission for adding accounts in their API. Please check my posted article about PSD2:)
GymFreak2018

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

Thank you very much for your help so far !!!  Smiley

Do you know where i will be able to hold my ORCA Tokens?
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

it is quite simple...you can hold the tokens in your ETH-Wallet like MEW or i think Metamask should work too or, which should come later, after it gets listed on an exchange you can simply buy and hold it there.

it is a great project and definitly worth holding for a few years (or more if you like Wink )
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

well
token sale is not opened yet.
but whitelisted is already there.
btw , this project is already announced since oct 17
also huge member on telegram,
for me , the project look some good thing.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

well
token sale is not opened yet.
but whitelisted is already there.
btw , this project is already announced since oct 17
also huge member on telegram,
for me , the project look some good thing.

That is exactly what i think too. Once this train starts moving nothing can stop it! Choo - Choo!
GymFreak2018

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

Hey Guys Smiley

I was wondering if there are any news about the Ico?

And can you tell me in which country Orca is based?
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

there aren't any news out atm. but to get to your second question ORCA is based in Talinn.

just keep patient the date for the ICO start will get announced soon.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

I saw the guys in Amsterdam when they were pitching to the audience and I an Balina and a good impression. As there were 700 people I could not understand everything. So in which stage is this project, is there mainly a whitepaper or real product development?
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

I myself participate in this project ORCA Project . Quite an interesting company. I think there are prospects for this project in the future. Now there are a lot of ISO and 80% scam. I do not think that ORCA Project relates to this 80%.
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

I saw the guys in Amsterdam when they were pitching to the audience and I an Balina and a good impression. As there were 700 people I could not understand everything. So in which stage is this project, is there mainly a whitepaper or real product development?

They are in a very final stage before the token sale already. Whitepaper is out and also a like "beta platform" to play around a bit and get first impressions. you can find it at https://orcaalliance.eu/
Titus Maximus

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

I will have a look at the beta, that fact makes the whole thing much more interesting, too many projects with just a whitepaper
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

I do not think it's a big problem, you just hold your coin on your wallet until the next time your tokens can be sold at the price you want
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

I do not think it's a big problem, you just hold your coin on your wallet until the next time your tokens can be sold at the price you want

holding is always a good point when it comes to getting money   Cool Cool
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

It is very complicated what they want to do, but if they succeed in this then it will be one of the good projects in the crypto. They have a good and a wide team so I think that they can reach the goal of top 10 coins on long term.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

It is very complicated what they want to do, but if they succeed in this then it will be one of the good projects in the crypto. They have a good and a wide team so I think that they can reach the goal of top 10 coins on long term.

Yes thats true. But beeing on Top 10 is not the goal for a project. The most important part is to have a good ecosystem with a working product.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

YOU Didnt find this instead you really intended to promote this one,for some compensation because this is the advertisement strategy.

Well its for us to find out,though theres a good team behind this project but still its to early to tell,specially nowadays that more and more projects turn to be scam at the end,so lets wait for the outcome of the project

Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

This is the Pycoin project with the name change? I think it has high potential. Of course you need to invest in high investment.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

I've heard this project but I am not going to invest in orca in ico, I will buy on exchanges because if it is not going to be listed on binance etc. will be below ico price 90%

GymFreak2018

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

Hey Guys I heard that Orca is going to drop some new Feature that you can use in the near future!!!

With this you can change Crypto in €/$ in under a MINUTE!!!

Yes you heard right in under ONE MINUTE !!!

I have to say i am kinda hyped Cheesy

This is another big step for combining the Crypto World with the Fiat World  Grin

Here are some Links if you are interested to take a deeper look:

http://bitcoinist.com/orca-withdraws-crypto-euro-account-1-minute-days-left-live-demonstration/

If you are reading this right now there will be a little Presentation about this in 30 Minutes Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DgEir5GBw&feature=youtu.be
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

Hey Guys I heard that Orca is going to drop some new Feature that you can use in the near future!!!

With this you can change Crypto in €/$ in under a MINUTE!!!

Yes you heard right in under ONE MINUTE !!!

I have to say i am kinda hyped Cheesy

This is another big step for combining the Crypto World with the Fiat World  Grin

Here are some Links if you are interested to take a deeper look:

http://bitcoinist.com/orca-withdraws-crypto-euro-account-1-minute-days-left-live-demonstration/

If you are reading this right now there will be a little Presentation about this in 30 Minutes Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DgEir5GBw&feature=youtu.be

That sounds very cool to me. another big step towards mass adoption. cant wait for the ICO to begin.
Titus Maximus

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

This is the Pycoin project with the name change? I think it has high potential. Of course you need to invest in high investment.

Are you sure ORCA was a project earlier with the name Pycoin? Are we really talking but the same people that are from Talinn in Estonia? In any case, I met them during a conference and it sounded intriguing but it was also hard to follow, they need to simplify things a bit
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

Are you sure ORCA was a project earlier with the name Pycoin? Are we really talking but the same people that are from Talinn in Estonia? In any case, I met them during a conference and it sounded intriguing but it was also hard to follow, they need to simplify things a bit

No this is something totally different. Pycoin is rebranded as ORCH not ORCA. ORCA is for bringing crypto and banking together while ORCH is for DApps.
Titus Maximus

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Thanks for clarifying, I am also a bit hyped about this, if they deliver what they promise they would bring a lot of value for the market and increase the likelyhood of more institutional investors I would believe.

Just a shame that nowadays even good projects get slammed when they hit exchanges. So I might stay on the sideline for this one for now.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

I think I signed up for their airdrop a while back. Haven't really followed them since. That's going to change now Smiley
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

I have not heard about such a project and I doubt that it can be included in the top 10 list. Where is the information about the ratings?
Titus Maximus

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

I have not heard about such a project and I doubt that it can be included in the top 10 list. Where is the information about the ratings?

I think they are fairly under the radar, as you can see with this thread, only a few answers. But they are working on something that could come potential big. They also came in at 3rd place pitching their ICO on one of Ian Balina's events...that means something.
Haoque89

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:55:19 AM

ORCA Project is a good ico project and it is considered as a potential ico project for development of tokens so if you have the investment opportunity we should invest by buying the ico ORCA token
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: