Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ORCA Project – From ICO to Top 10  (Read 515 times)
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

well
token sale is not opened yet.
but whitelisted is already there.
btw , this project is already announced since oct 17
also huge member on telegram,
for me , the project look some good thing.

That is exactly what i think too. Once this train starts moving nothing can stop it! Choo - Choo!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GymFreak2018

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

Hey Guys Smiley

I was wondering if there are any news about the Ico?

And can you tell me in which country Orca is based?
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

there aren't any news out atm. but to get to your second question ORCA is based in Talinn.

just keep patient the date for the ICO start will get announced soon.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

Hey Guys i am kinda new to that crypto thing and this is my first ico i‘d like to invest in but I would need some help.

How do you get to say that this coin will be top 10? 🤔

Just take a deeper look at the Whitepaper. Their idea is brilliant and it has a very big potential. They will have the first banking system supporting crypto AND "real banks". Once this gets adopted by big players we are not that far away from mainstream business.

I saw the guys in Amsterdam when they were pitching to the audience and I an Balina and a good impression. As there were 700 people I could not understand everything. So in which stage is this project, is there mainly a whitepaper or real product development?
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

I myself participate in this project ORCA Project . Quite an interesting company. I think there are prospects for this project in the future. Now there are a lot of ISO and 80% scam. I do not think that ORCA Project relates to this 80%.
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

Hey Guys i am kinda new to that crypto thing and this is my first ico i‘d like to invest in but I would need some help.

How do you get to say that this coin will be top 10? 🤔

Just take a deeper look at the Whitepaper. Their idea is brilliant and it has a very big potential. They will have the first banking system supporting crypto AND "real banks". Once this gets adopted by big players we are not that far away from mainstream business.

I saw the guys in Amsterdam when they were pitching to the audience and I an Balina and a good impression. As there were 700 people I could not understand everything. So in which stage is this project, is there mainly a whitepaper or real product development?

They are in a very final stage before the token sale already. Whitepaper is out and also a like "beta platform" to play around a bit and get first impressions. you can find it at https://orcaalliance.eu/
Titus Maximus

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

I will have a look at the beta, that fact makes the whole thing much more interesting, too many projects with just a whitepaper
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

I do not think it's a big problem, you just hold your coin on your wallet until the next time your tokens can be sold at the price you want
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

I do not think it's a big problem, you just hold your coin on your wallet until the next time your tokens can be sold at the price you want

holding is always a good point when it comes to getting money   Cool Cool
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

It is very complicated what they want to do, but if they succeed in this then it will be one of the good projects in the crypto. They have a good and a wide team so I think that they can reach the goal of top 10 coins on long term.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

It is very complicated what they want to do, but if they succeed in this then it will be one of the good projects in the crypto. They have a good and a wide team so I think that they can reach the goal of top 10 coins on long term.

Yes thats true. But beeing on Top 10 is not the goal for a project. The most important part is to have a good ecosystem with a working product.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

YOU Didnt find this instead you really intended to promote this one,for some compensation because this is the advertisement strategy.

Well its for us to find out,though theres a good team behind this project but still its to early to tell,specially nowadays that more and more projects turn to be scam at the end,so lets wait for the outcome of the project

Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

This is the Pycoin project with the name change? I think it has high potential. Of course you need to invest in high investment.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

I've heard this project but I am not going to invest in orca in ico, I will buy on exchanges because if it is not going to be listed on binance etc. will be below ico price 90%

GymFreak2018

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

Hey Guys I heard that Orca is going to drop some new Feature that you can use in the near future!!!

With this you can change Crypto in €/$ in under a MINUTE!!!

Yes you heard right in under ONE MINUTE !!!

I have to say i am kinda hyped Cheesy

This is another big step for combining the Crypto World with the Fiat World  Grin

Here are some Links if you are interested to take a deeper look:

http://bitcoinist.com/orca-withdraws-crypto-euro-account-1-minute-days-left-live-demonstration/

If you are reading this right now there will be a little Presentation about this in 30 Minutes Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DgEir5GBw&feature=youtu.be
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

Hey Guys I heard that Orca is going to drop some new Feature that you can use in the near future!!!

With this you can change Crypto in €/$ in under a MINUTE!!!

Yes you heard right in under ONE MINUTE !!!

I have to say i am kinda hyped Cheesy

This is another big step for combining the Crypto World with the Fiat World  Grin

Here are some Links if you are interested to take a deeper look:

http://bitcoinist.com/orca-withdraws-crypto-euro-account-1-minute-days-left-live-demonstration/

If you are reading this right now there will be a little Presentation about this in 30 Minutes Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DgEir5GBw&feature=youtu.be

That sounds very cool to me. another big step towards mass adoption. cant wait for the ICO to begin.
Titus Maximus

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

This is the Pycoin project with the name change? I think it has high potential. Of course you need to invest in high investment.

Are you sure ORCA was a project earlier with the name Pycoin? Are we really talking but the same people that are from Talinn in Estonia? In any case, I met them during a conference and it sounded intriguing but it was also hard to follow, they need to simplify things a bit
Mr.Stinson

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

Are you sure ORCA was a project earlier with the name Pycoin? Are we really talking but the same people that are from Talinn in Estonia? In any case, I met them during a conference and it sounded intriguing but it was also hard to follow, they need to simplify things a bit

No this is something totally different. Pycoin is rebranded as ORCH not ORCA. ORCA is for bringing crypto and banking together while ORCH is for DApps.
Titus Maximus

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Thanks for clarifying, I am also a bit hyped about this, if they deliver what they promise they would bring a lot of value for the market and increase the likelyhood of more institutional investors I would believe.

Just a shame that nowadays even good projects get slammed when they hit exchanges. So I might stay on the sideline for this one for now.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

I think I signed up for their airdrop a while back. Haven't really followed them since. That's going to change now Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: