Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 8828 times)
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

Cryptocurrency is a fast growing industry. There were things that was thought impossible that is now possible. The future is actually unpredictable and it could happen that there will be better coin. But I still believe no coin can replace bitcoin.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dikarama7

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

I think it's very unlikely that bitcoin will be replaced with other coins, bitcoin being the main coin in the market and also bitcoin has a fairly high population.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
valetrm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

As no metal, more useful, rarer or more technological, did not move gold, just as bitcoin will always be number one.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

At present situation it is difficult for Altcoins to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is most trusted coin in Crypto market. But sometime few years some good coin could be created, but Bitcoin will remain the king & godfather of all coins.
Silverstone79

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

Bitcoin is the most oldest and the most trustworthy crypto currency around the world. If any new investor want to invest in crypto currency then he will first hard the name bitcoin. It's popularity is also increasing day by day.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

Well, at the moment of course I doubt that anyone will replace , but I think after 5-10 years and can be a very good competitor to bitcoin

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

So far. Bitcoin is store of value. But, if bitcoin have a problem in the future, I think it's possible.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
no cryptocurrency can hold on the top forever so it is quiteblogical taht one day even bitcoin is goindpg to be replaced
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

So far. Bitcoin is store of value. But, if bitcoin have a problem in the future, I think it's possible.
in my opinion it is strange that bitcoin has stayed on the top for so long but i am really happy for it but i am ready for changes
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

in my opinion it is strange that bitcoin has stayed on the top for so long but i am really happy for it but i am ready for changes
Bitcoin should not drop from the top because there is a lot of coins that aren't doing anything for crypto. Bitcoin is making more people wanting to do transactions over the Internet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ryuuma

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

Even Ethereum showed how unreliable the project was.The investor doesn't even trust the second rank crypto.I think Bitcoin will always protect his throne.
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

I believe that at the moment bitcoin is the leader, but in a few years the situation may change
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

EOS has the potential to take the place of BTC (in terms of market cap) but also has the capability to give the bitcoin a new format (a new blockchain to live). That means that BTC may transform itself from the main coin in its own blockchain into a Token (Smart Contract implementation) over EOS platform.
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

The truth is that I did'n know much about Nano (now I do, thx to your question) and that's part of the problem. Most of the people of the planet knows about BitCoin but a very small percentage really understand the underlying technology (meaning that the branding is what matters).
Now that I did my research on Nano and I understand the strategies it has, I can say that you are right in calling it a "better bitcoin". How ever, tech is not the only thing that matters in terms of winnig the leadership.
Take Windows for example, clearly it has not been the best operating system in the last 20 years and even then it is still the most used system in PC and Laptops. Linux for example, has everything to be the leader (technically speaking) but it would have to displace the Windows that is already deeply rooted in people.
Suddenly, Android emerges, an operating system that achieves leadership within mobile devices. A competitor that solves the same problem but is different (In this case, it operates on mobile phones, which became very popular and therefore Android had a massive adoption).
The way I see it is that Nano is like Linux and BitCoin is like Windows. I will be extremely difficult for Nano to gain market while being just a better technical solution for the same problem (just money).
In this comparison, EOS would be like Android. Not only does it solve the same problem with better technology, but it also comes with many innovative features that will attract a lot of people and that will generate enormous adoption, which will lead to new leadership.

This is just my opinion.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:01:22 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
If you mean to replace the position of bitcoin it is possible that there is either ethereum or another altcoin that can show growth that exceeds bitcoin, and what you say is true and I agree for the next 5-10 years bitcoin is irreplaceable, let alone ethereum as a candidate often talked about and competed at the top crypto of his current condition is weak or fall.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:03:41 AM

Do you agree???
While bitcoin is alive, no one can remove it. Perhaps something will change if the crypto-currencies are accepted at the state level, but for the time being it is far away. So we'll have to reconcile ourselves to the fact that the alts are an alternative to bitcoin and nothing more.

Fedollam

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

I think Bitcoin will remain the No. 1 coin and it will not be bypassed by any altcoin. When the other altcoins fall, capital flows into bitcoin.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:06:12 AM

Do you agree???
it is true that no altcoin will replace the existing bitcoin only close to the price of bitcoin. and the big potential to approach the price of bitcoin in the future is Ethereum. no doubt if Ethereum became the highest candidate to approach the price of bitcoin in the future rather than other altcoins. because most people use EThereum and believe in their future.
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

I don't think anyone can replace bitcoint at this time, even if it can certainly take a long time or even years, we will see for the next 5-10 years whether there is a crypto coint that can replace bitcoint or not, because for now it is still difficult to predict

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

I don't think there will be any coin that can replace Bitcoin in the near future. Although Bitcoin has a lot of competitors. even ETH is one of coin top number two. Altcoin will not be easy to overthrow the bitcoin, because it is the first and most powerful coin to date. Bitcoin is the most reliable coin, it has millions of people love and support. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: