Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:09:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 8829 times)
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:50:11 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
Yep, I agree with you. I think BTC will remain in the top position for the next few years. Whatever can happen we can only predict and respond. But, to replace the BTC position is not easy, BTC itself takes 8-9 years to achieve as it is now. So, I don't think you will be able to replace BTC for now and in the next few years.

developing capabilities supported by many coin enthusiasts who attended became the hallmark of a good to generate many more advantages which makes the other coins have the opportunity to become a coin so powerful for overtaking and replace the Bitcoin going forward.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
i believe that what we will face in the future, that wondercoin that will replace fiat, will be a crossbread between bitcoin and some of the strongest altcoins, like you have mentioned already - eth, ripple

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

In theory some day some other coin of course may replace Bitcoin, it is possible. But only possible and I am not sure. Bitcoin is very strong coin and in order to replace it other coin must become stronger than Bitcoin in all senses. But nowadays personally I do not see such kind of coins. But it is my opinion. So I think it will not happen in the nearest future.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

I agree.  Despite the large number of promising coins, Bitcoin is hardly ever, someone will give up their place!
MegaPost

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Of course, sooner or later there will be the cryptocurrency that will be able to surpass bitcoin in everything. But this will not happen now. In the near future, there is no such cryptocurrency on the market. Only Ethereum is close to it
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

Most likely, bitcoin can be replaced by any better altcoin!
That's for sure, everything that does not meet the needs is replaced by the better!
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

NO - GO READ : The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking -Book by Saifedean Ammous
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

Ripple ,This digital currency was created by the Ripple Labs 2012 company, with the adoption of Bitcoin's blockchain technology. It's just that Ripple was created with a different purpose compared to Bitcoin, so it's not just to save wealth, but also to complement the use of other digital currencies and can be a substitute for future Bitcoin. Ripple has a blockchain type that focuses on transaction speed. This can be taken into consideration by investors who often send funds from one exchanger to another exchanger along with the expiration of Bitcoin's blockchain technology.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

Do you agree???
of cpurse it can as bitcoin is not going tonlive forever and actually it shiuld not as we need some fresh cpins and new projects sometimes

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

BTC is the first product from Cryptocurrency, I think because it is more famous than other coins making BTC more acceptable in the community. if viewed from some sides, then BTC may be defeated by other coins that are considered more perfect.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

Ripple ,This digital currency was created by the Ripple Labs 2012 company, with the adoption of Bitcoin's blockchain technology. It's just that Ripple was created with a different purpose compared to Bitcoin, so it's not just to save wealth, but also to complement the use of other digital currencies and can be a substitute for future Bitcoin. Ripple has a blockchain type that focuses on transaction speed. This can be taken into consideration by investors who often send funds from one exchanger to another exchanger along with the expiration of Bitcoin's blockchain technology.
yes i have heard a lot about ripple actually some peolel were fpr it and some against but anyway noone can stay on the top forever

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

Do you agree???
maybe more precisely is competing together in price, there is one coin that has great potential like bitcoin.
as we know ethereum is better than other altcoins, but ethereum is not to replace bitcoin,
rufusBTC

Activity: 121

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:39:24 AM

I agree with you i think that is impossible. At least next 20 years btc will be the leader of that space and that is really hard to for another altcoin to be leader.. Btc have the first mover advantage and in the world too many people know about only bitcoin .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:55:03 AM

Bitcoin really gain a lot of trust from the community. And many people used it for a couple of years and they really have a profit on it. I believe that it is really nice to used the coin that is proven and tested that can really give a return or profit like bitcoin. So I think we don't need to find another coin to invest, I think there is no other coin that can surpass bitcoin, bitcoin is always the king and it has always the trust of people in crypto.
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:57:46 AM

I don't think like that, as you know that bitcoin is the face of crypto and everything is continuous and synergistic between what happens to bitcoin and altcoin

Purwodadi717

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:51:41 AM

Do you agree???

As a method of payment, bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies combined for that matter, are only a tiny fraction of payments in global commerce.  That suggests there is an opportunity for a new cryptocurrency to emerge a successful method of payment.  Such as cryptocurrency could easily replace bitcoin
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:51:18 AM

Do you agree???

As a method of payment, bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies combined for that matter, are only a tiny fraction of payments in global commerce.  That suggests there is an opportunity for a new cryptocurrency to emerge a successful method of payment.  Such as cryptocurrency could easily replace bitcoin
currently being Altcoin that gives a lot of support and generate many more advances that have made it a coin which made overtaking Bitcoin going forward. so I prefer Altcoin and increase its development makes it a reliable coin.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

I don't think like that, as you know that bitcoin is the face of crypto and everything is continuous and synergistic between what happens to bitcoin and altcoin
so hard to think of other coins will replace bitcoin. thinking about the price of altcoins that depend on bitcoin, of course it will be quite difficult. Well, I once thought that ETH would replace bitcoin in the future, but now, it has disappeared.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:14:26 AM

There are multiplicity of altcoin but it will be difficult to see any one that will do as good as Bitcoin. Bitcoin has carved a niche for itself and I don't see any other I coin coming close
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:26:31 AM

Do you think I really agree, Bitcoin is the first coin and to replace the Bitcoin it takes a very long time. Many people talk about the Ethereum these coins, but until now still very much if compared with Bitcoin. But we don't know what will happen in the future, and a very big opportunity to replace Bitcoin in the future.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: