Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 8829 times)
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

I don't think any crypto coint up to now can replace bitcoint, of course everyone knows that bitcoint is a strong coint and is still the top coint, even for years it is still difficult for crypto coints to replace bitcoint
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

If he can provide a revolution in crypto to become a technology that is far better and beneficial to many people, I think that could happen. Bitcoin has a very strong defense system, so it is difficult and takes a long time to be able to shift the position of bitcoin from its original position. So far, Bitcoin has always been the first good when the worst crypto situation came to the best.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

At this moment i still can not find any Altcoins that have all the elements and properties that can beat Bitcoin. Still know in the crypto market a lot of intense competition takes place daily. It may be too long to see a coin worth Bitcoin.
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

At this moment i still can not find any Altcoins that have all the elements and properties that can beat Bitcoin. Still know in the crypto market a lot of intense competition takes place daily. It may be too long to see a coin worth Bitcoin.
true, the gap between altcoin and bitcoin is too large,I don't think there will be an altcoin that matches bitcoin in terms of price,the chances are very small

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

I am sure there will certainly be other crypto that will replace Bitcoin, because it is not possible forever Bitcoin will be ranked 1st in cryptocurrency and in my opinion there are now many other crypto is very good to be made an investment and certainly make investors interested to investing it, therefore I sure someday there will be an other crypto that will replace Bitcoin.

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
There is no coin that will exceed bitcoin. Maybe coins have fast transaction and has a good exchange of value but in terms of bitcoin it is beyond expectations. The gap between bitcoin and oither coins is far from each other so you cannot compare nor you cannot determine if there has coin that will replace bitcoin because it is literally no.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

There is a high probability that this will never happen at all, because I constantly look at the market and it definitely shows the same thing, and there will definitely be nothing bad, because BTC will always be there and it will be developed further.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

I agree. This is why.  Bitcoin had a head start on the others. It was the first and no other can take its place. But being the first, it is far from being the perfect example of what a crypto currency coin should be. There are certain shortcomings. This is what has filtered back to inexpert me, from what I've read. Moreover, the supply of Bitcoin will one day come to an end. There will be a coin in the future which will have all the goodness of Bitcoin with the addition of amazing new features which Bitcoin could not have had, being the original. But whether it is already out there in the market alongside the other crypto currency coins, or whether it is yet to arrive, I don't know. But I know it will come.
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

There is a high probability that this will never happen at all, because I constantly look at the market and it definitely shows the same thing, and there will definitely be nothing bad, because BTC will always be there and it will be developed further.
Bitcoin could get developed further since most Altcoins are not doing anything to replace it.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

Some people have long been saying that other cryptos such as Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin or Ripple would replace bitcoin, but that hasn't happened so far. I seriously doubt that any of these coins would replace bitcoin in near future, as bitcoin is still going very strong.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 741

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

of course it can be provided that crypto can match the price of bitcoin, because surely it will be very difficult to replace bitcoin because the number of bitcoins and enthusiasts is increasing year by year and so far there are no other coins that can match bitcoin

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

Theoretically, this is possible, especially with the fierce competition in the world of crypto. Practically not sure. Yes, Altcoins are more functional than Bitcoin. But ... Bitcoin has the recognition and trust of investors.
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

Im not sure about that, but it's possible, after all bitcoin is still the main transaction all around the world and until now.no one singel altcoin can replace bitcoin.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

At the moment I do not believe that some altcoin will be able to replace BTC. BTC is a standard of all crypto-industry. It has at the moment no worthy competitors, it is enough to look at capitalizations of coins.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:32:13 PM

That's something I doubt you have a very great future of bitcoin , and the bitcoin is the first and only coin that will always be the first

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

Bitcoin could get developed further since most Altcoins are not doing anything to replace it.

I do not agree with this opinion. In my opinion, it is the emergence of strong competitors, since ethereum makes bitcoin develop. We saw the emergence of a lightning network and smart contracts for Bitcoin using Rootstock.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

Currently i do not see a Altcoins that appear and be able to replace Bitcoin. It is difficult when the value of Bitcoin and the Altcoins is too different so in my opinion the mission of Bitcoin is to lead the Altcoins.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Of course, there are such prospects and they will continue, because there is no limit to perfection and the ideas of people will constantly increase the opportunities that we have created today, so I think that yes, in the future something will change.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

It is impossible to replace bitcoin but created all this industry and it dominates the market ! Bitcoin will always be the first !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:50:50 AM

When a new technology emerges with crypto and system is good enough then maybe just replace the bitcoin can happen. not even the unlikely old existing crypto also began to grow and grow and this makes it can start little by little can replace bitcoin. in the long term, nothing can be ascertained but for a change, it is likely there will be.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: