Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 8828 times)
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

Now there is no potential candidate which can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is till the best cryptocurrency in price, market cap, liquidity, demand, and number of listing exchanges.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:56:09 AM

I think that until now there are no other crypto that can replace bitcoint, this coin is strong and until now no one can surpass it, we see a few years later whether bitcoint is still the strongest as it is today or there are other coints on it, I don't know

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

Yes. Actually, Bitcoin is the original of the species of cryptocurrency. But it will reach its limit sooner or later. It has to. And as crypto currency is definitely the future of currency, what then? I suppose we're trying to predict the successor of Bitcoin here. Newer coins have been created which don't contain the faults which Bitcoin, as the originator, had. For want of a better word. So as you say, there are a few likely successors to Bitcoin's throne. That successor could be Ripple, Ethereum or Litecoin. The only problem is, it's tough to predict a winner. It could even be something other than the three just mentioned. So the only thing to do, my friend, is wait and watch. In my humble opinion.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
in my opinion, the development of crypto currencies is all possible can happen without anyone who can provide certainty, and the development of crypto currencies always depends on the investors themselves, in situations and conditions like today many investors are good at taking advantage of any coin opportunities. get an investment profit
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

I think that it is impossible to replace Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a leader that is the power that sets the growth rate for all coins. He cannot be replaced or slept by another leader.
impossible to replace bitcoin as main cryptocurrency.its community did come from retail investor only, but much large investors such as finance firm also support bitcoin.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:17:20 AM

It has been said multiple times and I will say it again, alternate coins will never replace bitcoin even if you give them 5 years. BTC will remain the most dominant coin now and it will continue to be that until there is crypto. I don't see the point, whyv would an alt try to surpass bitcoin if it can just coexist with it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

If a coin can provide a revolution for crypto it can be a much better technology, and it can provide useful facilities, can be accessed easily, and can be safely maintained. I think everything can happen. However, to be able to create coins in such a way it will take a very long time, to be able to replace ethereum as a king of coins is already quite heavy, let alone replace bitcoin.

shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

If in the view of development now, I think it will still be the King of Bitcoin coins in a very long time. Like many who talk about people that coin that could replace the Bitcoin is Ethereum. But until now it is still very difficult to Ethereum experiencing growth. And the price of the Ethereum has continued to decline.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

I don't think that altcoins can replace bitcoin on its place because I think altcoins are also relying with bitcoin, so without bitcoin, they are also not going to bloom or to grow.
in my opinion, everything can happen, all the possibilities and development of cryptocurrencies, no one can know for certain, the situation and conditions as it is now needed confidence and patience because the development of cryptocurrencies depends on the investor itself.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
DavenporK

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

until now bitcoin has not been replaced by other altcoins, yes indeed like ethereum, ripple, and litecoin can be said to be rivals for bitcoin in the future, but not in the near future. ... Even ethereum, which is below the rank of bitcoin in CMC, is also still difficult to replace or exceed the current price of bitcoin, but do not know in the future ... and I think now bitcoin is still the best of other altcoins.
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

I am a science student, and one of the orientations we carry in science is that, there is nothing that's is impossible to happen, the issue is that it might take time for such thing to happen.
What I'm trying to point out is that, with vehement establishment of Bitcoin, it's almost become impossible to think of any other altcoin competing near Bitcoin let alone replacing it. However, recently we saw how XRP overtook ETH, although Ripple did not stay in that position for long. So anything is possible but it might take time and it's going to be a very difficult task.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:04:12 AM

I think not. Because bitcoin is power. All coins depend on it because it sets the growth rate. I am sure that Bitcoin will be eternal and world currency.
Bitcoin is not power. I am kind of sure that the coin is not going to get replaced anytime this week, maybe some time later.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

I'm not sure that this is possible at all. But they say that cryptocurrency can do anything. As for me, the leader must be alone. He is now, I don’t understand why to replace him. I think that no one better than Bitcoin will cope with this task.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:06:51 AM

depends on what u mean by replace ... a healthy crypto ecosystem will have a variety of tokens or blockchain projects fulfilling different purposes... (platforms, e-money etc., utility, proof of ownership etc.)
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

I think no one can replace bitcoin because if there is, it should already happened long time ago. We all kno that boitcoin is still dominating the crypto world and I think no other coins can do that.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:55:15 AM

I think no one can replace bitcoin because if there is, it should already happened long time ago. We all kno that boitcoin is still dominating the crypto world and I think no other coins can do that.

Yes, the same to you mate there will be no other crypos will replace bitcoin in the future even if theres a lot of altcoins launching with high potential like denaro, ripple and others. bitcoin has a lot feature and until now its continues developed its market abd I guess in the near future bitcoin will be more valuable by many people.
Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:06:10 AM

in my opinion there is an Altcoin that has great potential so that later it can compete with Bitcoin because in the future technology is increasingly sophisticated so that Altcoin can compete with it. like Ethereum he is the best Altcoin that has great potential and he is almost the same as Bitcoin, but for now I think it's difficult to replace Bitcoin because Bitcoin is currently in the top position and he is the king of coins.
Underw00d

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

in my opinion there is an Altcoin that has great potential so that later it can compete with Bitcoin because in the future technology is increasingly sophisticated so that Altcoin can compete with it. like Ethereum he is the best Altcoin that has great potential and he is almost the same as Bitcoin, but for now I think it's difficult to replace Bitcoin because Bitcoin is currently in the top position and he is the king of coins.
These two coins Bitcoin and Efir are the first and will remain the leaders in the world cripto. The rest will repeat them.  And the point on this. The championship will be for them!)
RockBar0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

depends on what u mean by replace ... a healthy crypto ecosystem will have a variety of tokens or blockchain projects fulfilling different purposes... (platforms, e-money etc., utility, proof of ownership etc.)
No matter which platform is better, and there are more potential coins, it is not easy to cross the BTC to create a great power and a terrible network like BTC is going through. So, in my opinion, we do not dream of any coin that can overcome the BTC value now and in the future.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

Despite the fact that the popularity of altcoins is growing, it seems to me that they still will not be able to move Bitcoin!
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: