Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC customer service  (Read 466 times)
xrash (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:50:52 PM

I purchased 4 Jupiters during the preorder phase when they were not accepting  payment yet. When they did open the 7 day payment window I paid for each jupiter as individual orders as Pay PAL would only allow it to be done that way do to the size of the order. So I ended up with 4 orders 304, 1704,1705, and 1706. Right away the distance in order numbers had me nervous so I sent an email to Sam Cole making sure all 4 orders would be grouped together and shipped out on day 1 under order 304. I was told yes and that he would fix the orders so that this happened. Fast forward to the shipping and i get order 304 on day 1 and the other 3 show up 2 weeks later.During the 2 weeks and when the first order was in transit, i was constantly getting the run around from KNC customer service told that orders are shipped based on when they were paid which for anyone that made an early pre oder knows this was not the case for us as we were given 7 days to pay to secure our spot in line.Finally after 10 days they admit that they messed up and moved my order up( they moved it up like 1 day as all other 17xx order were being shipped out at that time). Then I find out through the forums that others have received compensation for this kind of mix up. When I asked what was going to be done about the 17 BTC per unit that I lost out on, I was told nothing would be done. This does not seem right to me and I wanted to ask the community and KNC'S spokesman bitcoinorama if i'm justified in complaining about this service and treatment. KNC has made millions on our pre orders and yet cant correct mistake that cost a customer over 51 BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: