Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auction 2 Hosted KNC Jupiters  (Read 1976 times)
mvidetto (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:01:58 PM

I have 2 knc jupiter miners that I am looking to sell. Both are currently mining on eligius at address 1CYophkCzz6DsBk3UUJCdnFjBGt8KbgMXx.  Together they average 1100 GH/s over a 12 hour period.  The winner of the auction will be in contact with me and I will give him the login details of both my kncminer account and my portal.kncminer account.  Once the buyer has both of these details, the buyer is free to change the mining address that the miners are pointed to and the pool that they are on (in addition to the password of the two accounts).  Therefore, shipping is instant and I will certainly be on Monday to exchange information with the buyer.

Reserve Price: 60 BTC
Begin Time:  11 AM EST 11/14/2013
End Time: 11 AM EST 11/18/2013

Auction begins at 40 BTC for both jupiters, and is only able to end for both jupiters (as they are both linked to the same account).
mvidetto (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:11:12 PM

I reserve to end the auction if it finishes below the reserve price, and any proof of purchases can be seen via pm to me.
mvidetto (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:35:18 PM

Min. Bid Increment: 1BTC
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:49:19 PM

I have 2 knc jupiter miners that I am looking to sell. Both are currently mining on eligius at address 1CYophkCzz6DsBk3UUJCdnFjBGt8KbgMXx.  Together they average 1100 GH/s over a 12 hour period.  The winner of the auction will be in contact with me and I will give him the login details of both my kncminer account and my portal.kncminer account.  Once the buyer has both of these details, the buyer is free to change the mining address that the miners are pointed to and the pool that they are on (in addition to the password of the two accounts).  Therefore, shipping is instant and I will certainly be on Monday to exchange information with the buyer.

Auction begins at 40 BTC for both jupiters, and is only able to end for both jupiters (as they are both linked to the same account).

Which is it? same account or separate ones, Please explain.

Also, When is hosting paid up to?

Also are you willing to accept escrow on these accounts (since it's online it can be done by giving escrow the login details, So the seller (you) is effectively dealing with the escrow)
mvidetto (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:55:03 PM

Which is it? same account or separate ones, Please explain.

Also, When is hosting paid up to?

Also are you willing to accept escrow on these accounts (since it's online it can be done by giving escrow the login details, So the seller (you) is effectively dealing with the escrow)

One account is on kncminer.com it has the 2 knc units paid for and you are able to change shipping address and add additional orders there.  The other account is on portal.kncminer.com this one gives you the ability to change the settings on the two miners that are on the account.  You need both of these to prove ownership of the two jupiters.  Hosting is currently paid up until 6 months from now (because they added an extra month for shipping late).  About somewhere in the May range.
mvidetto (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:55:32 PM

And yes I accept escrow, that is certainly the best way to do the transaction.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:58:13 PM

Thanks for explanation, I will have a think
frelex

Activity: 426

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:55:33 PM

40 BTC
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 11:46:04 PM

40 BTC

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/

Just a tip. Use it Smiley

costapete

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:58:43 AM

Pm me. I'm buying Jupiters
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 09:44:54 AM

Not like they'd even know what values to put in there...

One example being how the difficulty level changes in about 36 hours & not compensating for that by changing starting diff  (it'll be at 600m before this ends)

seems llike 80-90% of the people that "win" these asics have forum accounts that were created in 2013.   

though in nearly all of these cases.. by winning, you're losing.  fancy
Trance

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:35:51 PM

Are you in the USA ? Florida? I would pay cash!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
mvidetto (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:39:25 PM

LI, NY unfortunately and I would accept cash but I don't know of anyone nearby.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 02:55:52 PM

Not like they'd even know what values to put in there...

One example being how the difficulty level changes in about 36 hours & not compensating for that by changing starting diff  (it'll be at 600m before this ends)

seems llike 80-90% of the people that "win" these asics have forum accounts that were created in 2013.   

though in nearly all of these cases.. by winning, you're losing.  fancy

Yep, that is quite true. It seems a lot of ASIC miner purchases are driven by irrational exuberance; to paraphrase Alan Greenspan.

driksson

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:49:47 PM

Werent these $4000 each?
JTrain_51

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:28:47 PM

Reserving this spot and I will come back later if nobody has made a bid I might!
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:33:13 PM

8 btc
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:20:35 PM

i have 6 knc hosted jupiters that i may sell. same way (you get access to my login for portal.kncminer)

i will not sell cheaper than op.

imagine: when you buy op´s 2 and my 6 jupiters you´ll be mining with 4400 GH/s - from today on/instantly. no shipping delay, no customs, no danger of boxes getting lost/destroyed/damaged by shipping, no hassle with setting the machines up, electricity covered until may, maintenance covered until may,

here is a very uncomplicated way to start mining TODAY with the most powerful miners available.

feel free to send pm.

The Rouge 1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:15:55 PM

i have 6 knc hosted jupiters that i may sell. same way (you get access to my login for portal.kncminer)

imagine: when you buy op´s 2 and my 6 jupiters you´ll be mining with 4400 GH/s - from today on/instantly. no shipping delay, no customs, no danger of boxes getting lost/destroyed/damaged by shipping, no hassle with setting the machines up, electricity covered until may, maintenance covered until may,

here is a very uncomplicated way to start mining TODAY with the most powerful miners available.

feel free to send pm.

Interested, I might chat with you at the Heidelberger Bitcoin Stammtisch about working a deal out on this. Guessing your still coming?
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:17:42 PM

feel free to send pm.

How much hosting is paid for already?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: