Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are you following?  (Read 639 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

There are many wanna be experts in this world and I have nothing against them, there thoughts and analysis are somehow helpful and can use as guide if you are dealing in your own investments. However I dont really rely on them, its important to have your own strategy and way of thinking. The person I look up when it comes to trading is my first mentor, he is the person who taught me how to trade and patient enough to answer all my questions. He's giving suggestions and opinion but he wants me to take it as a friendly advice and not as an option.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

It's hard to get neutral sources for tracking news, and everyone has a point of view and no one can be right all the time.
I follow the news and hear from all sides and then I decide, making the decision back to you alone.
Now you decide to trust the choices we make to you but you will find everyone in the comments telling his personal story that you may succeed and do not succeed with others.I recommend tracking charts and Omkar Godbole  Twitter https://www.twitter.com/godbole17
Try, lose and take advantage of your loss to learn.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

Ok if you are inteerested in Trading View accouns, here are my favs :

https://www.tradingview.com/u/MagicPoopCannon/
https://www.tradingview.com/u/D4rkEnergY/
https://www.tradingview.com/u/Real_cryptologist/
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DLavrov/

Actually almost all of them are quite popular and at the top..

But thank you for this post, also interested who to follow  Cool

As more ideas we have as more we are ready

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

There are trader who following another trader. But i my self never follow anyone. Because in my opinion..every body have different phsycological thinking about how they trade. I know i am easily got pissed or panic selling then i trade with my own strategy which did not make me panic.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:13 AM

There are trader who following another trader. But i my self never follow anyone. Because in my opinion..every body have different phsycological thinking about how they trade. I know i am easily got pissed or panic selling then i trade with my own strategy which did not make me panic.
that should be what we do, here we can discuss how to trade, but we ourselves must have a trade initiative, we should be able to choose what we will buy for our trade, because being a new trader may be a bit difficult to choose what to buy, but to ask questions to the more senior is also not painful, but we must compare with what we have chosen.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

This thread is very interesting specially when you dont have enough idea about what you are looking for in crypto currency community, I gonna watch this for good. Credit to the author, I found some useful link here. Thanks folks.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:06:59 AM

Does anyone here knows Revv Nissan?

I've been following him with his technical analysis he's underrated but I like his points when he's giving his points about the market.

I'm checking his post all the time with his facebook account.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

For every one in the world there are some followers and they follow them because they know that from their experience and past knowledge of the activity like traders follow some sources for trading because they are trusted that sources for using it. and in trading the market knowledge and updated information is important. so i am also following the traders fro this purpose.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
canaveralnonie

Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:24:45 AM

I've been following him with his technical analysis he's underrated but I like his points when he's giving his points about the market.

Is Revv Nissan has a bitcointalk account? If yes, can you please provide useful link and share that to us. I will be thankful if you provide some information about him.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

Is Revv Nissan has a bitcointalk account? If yes, can you please provide useful link and share that to us. I will be thankful if you provide some information about him.
I don't know if he has mate.

I never talked to him and I just follow his lives and posts. You can just search him on facebook and his posts are visible to every stranger and possible follower of him.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

I mostly follow myself. All these time learning everything that has to do with trading wasn’t just a waste of time, nope, they did pay off and I also did well by working hard. I do follow some sources, but you shouldn’t be relying on one source cause it might fail you at the right moment when things seems to easy.

I don’t know how to explain this to you, but it’s best that you follow several sources and compare the info’s you’re getting to know which one of them is right at the moment.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

Actually, I reject to follow the information, predictions of the media because they always want to manipulate the users of cryptucrrencies (Traders) through some false and fake news and unfortunately, many are easily fooled by those rumors. In fact, the capitalists (who have a huge proportion of Bitcoin and other cyrpto) control the media in order to ensure their interests (financial profit).

As a  matter of fact, I do not depend on some sites ( like, tradingview ) and videos On Youtube,  I just follow myself and in my opinion, this is the right choice. Plus, I always  read the analysis of  cyrotocurrencies , and maybe my best advantage  or talent   is that  I have a futuristic vision, and I just  analyze the situation with my own self.

"Do not be a sheep and just act like a wolf "
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

I am looking at tradingview as well, some youtube channels and twitter but I am actually not trading, I just look at them to know what's going on regarding the market .
I also see tradingview as a benchmark in doing trading and also see a review from Hamada Mark twitter where the review and analysis provided fairly accurate. But not every time i see tradingview and Hamada Mark twitter, mostly i will see it when my coins are stuck because the price is down. I will look for analysis and review to determine i should sell loss or hold the coin because the price can go up.
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

I have been following the advice of my younger brother.I have learned about Bitcoin from him. He gave me the knowledge about Bitcoin and I learned to earn Bitcoin.I always follow him. Because he is very intelligent. He has very good ideas about Bitcoin.All his things motivated me to trade. I learned to earn money for him.

cateryy

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

You have to think with your own brains, but someone else's experience never hurts Wink
Very useful thread for me, thanks!
tanghere02

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

I don’t actually follow anyone and would prefer to trust my own decisions and thinking. At least I won’t have anyone else to blame but myself and learning is always the best way to gain more knowledge with experience too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

When I've learned trading I don't follow anyone from the start but I listen from experts or a friends who really knows in trading. Learn from your mistakes in the past and apply the knowledge you have that after you may not regret in your decisions.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

I don't know if he has mate.

I never talked to him and I just follow his lives and posts. You can just search him on facebook and his posts are visible to every stranger and possible follower of him.
Is he a crypto trader ? I just want to know his past performances on cypto trading. Honestly I am not a fan of any big traders but for my own analysis. I believe into my skills to generate my own trading calls. With my research and analysis, I have achieved some decent amounts of money with more than 80% accuracy of my prediction calls. Here I must mention that I prefer trading only bitcoin against tether.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

I don't agree that following other people is bad, especially for newbies who can't do TA. Beside reading books, observing good traders is the best way to learn anyway. Nobody is asking you to blindly follow others, but you can learn a lot studying charts and technical analysis of experienced and successful traders. In the end you will have to make your own trades using all information you have. Here are a few guys from tradingview I follow and check on the regular: Crypto_Ed, CryptoRand, EXCAVO, ApeX_Trading_Group, LewisGlasgow, Intuit.

I tried to follow one channel on the YouTube (it is now closed after a series of incorrect predictions). May I ask what percentage of these correct predictions these people have?
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

You have to think with your own brains, but someone else's experience never hurts Wink
Very useful thread for me, thanks!
You better understood this. Exactly everyone has his own kind of loss and profits. You can’t just think of something happened to someone and he is relating to you with full charm and concern. You must listen his talk but never adopt the responding strategy because he might have different set of conditions and scenarios which may be not applicable to you. So yeah, just see.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀