Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are you following?  (Read 634 times)
tesla80 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

Traders usually follow a few sources that they trust and they ignore other sources.

Who are you following?

Share here that everyone benefits and maybe the person you are following is the wrong resource and you have a chance to learn it too.

Personally I'm browsing posts in Tradingview

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

I am looking at tradingview as well, some youtube channels and twitter but I am actually not trading, I just look at them to know what's going on regarding the market .
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

Traders usually follow a few sources that they trust and they ignore other sources.

Who are you following?

I follow myself. I completely ignore what the rest of the people or self claimed wannabe experts come up with because it is nothing more than noise. Trusting 'sources' is never a good thing because it only distracts you from your own approach and way of thinking. I don't need anyone to tell me anything. If my approach and way of thinking doesn't apply well to a certain market situation, I simply adapt and adjust where needed. At the end of the day this market is full of TA clowns thinking to predict the top or bottom, or the next main resistance barriers, but one slight impulse of a large trader or whatever announcement can mess up everything. Nothing wrong with soaking in constructive advice, but always follow your own route. In general, others don't know more than you if you understand how things are being played here, never forget that.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

Who are you following?

Share here that everyone benefits and maybe the person you are following is the wrong resource and you have a chance to learn it too.

Theres no one that im following,because i dont wanna be affected on whats happening in every single issues,what im following is MY INSTINCTs in which being my advicer for every coins im gonna buy to use as trading material,though im doing all the fundamentals of being traders.inmostly following the coins for 2-5 days before deciding to purchase or not..in this matter i dont have to blame anyone if i fail,only my self and my decisions..
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

Who are you following?

Here is a good discussion:

[1] Which Twitter accounts to follow for good trading decisions?
[2] The 10 bitcoin traders you must follow on Twitter
[3] Best Twitter accounts that speculators follow here?
[4] can you recommend me someone professional in crypto to follow on twitter/blog

But I would advise you to make your own decision. Those twitter accounts is like a "nice haves". But the final decision will still be yours so just used your common sense.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

Who are you following?

I personally use and speculate coindesk as a good source of news for crypto currencies. There i can really rely on each and every news coming from them because they don't publish frauds and fake news from the very beginning. Atleast their good on their topics and the content are always interesting.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

Do you have any information to back up that claim? It would seem that the best traders are those that have developed their own strategy are follow the rules they have developed for themselves to be the best route. Anyone that is following another trader, or news source is going to get bit and lose sooner or later. I have found that anybody following a few sources, rather than self-discipline and a pioneer approach are never around one-year later. I have watched so many signal services, and similar people that claim they know which direction the market is going to move and within a year they disappear without flaw. If they are truly manipulative they will begin charging money for their information, before realizing their ego is artificially inflated. The market does a good job at chopping down "giants" at the knees.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

you don't need to, in fact you should not follow anyone but yourself! the only resources you need are charts and they are easily accessible on any exchange out there and also the news which is small thing but it is best to have at the back of your mind and that is also accessible using google even!

the thing about trading is that you either have the knowledge or experience or you should stay away. you can obtain it too but if you are actually trading not learning you should know it already. and to learn you should follow someone, you should first read how to trade from general sources like investopedia then watch the market for a while.

There is a FOMO brewing...
sadirmrida

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

Please  suggest our some thing  and  introduced  me with your big brother

Time and tide wait for none
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

No one person in particular but I follow 5-10 people closely on twitter and youtube. I try to stay away from the biggest names in crypto because they have too much influence in my opinion, which generally leads to me some twitter OGs.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:00:03 AM

Who are you following?

I follow myself. I completely ignore what the rest of the people or self claimed wannabe experts come up with because it is nothing more than noise. Trusting 'sources' is never a good thing because it only distracts you from your own approach and way of thinking. I don't need anyone to tell me anything. If my approach and way of thinking doesn't apply well to a certain market situation, I simply adapt and adjust where needed. At the end of the day this market is full of TA clowns thinking to predict the top or bottom, or the next main resistance barriers, but one slight impulse of a large trader or whatever announcement can mess up everything. Nothing wrong with soaking in constructive advice, but always follow your own route. In general, others don't know more than you if you understand how things are being played here, never forget that.
follow the opinions of others and spend your own money . this is unwise , in trading , i only believe in myself . if it's wrong , i'll learn a lesson . i can do better next time .
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:36:29 AM
Merited by tesla80 (1)

I don't agree that following other people is bad, especially for newbies who can't do TA. Beside reading books, observing good traders is the best way to learn anyway. Nobody is asking you to blindly follow others, but you can learn a lot studying charts and technical analysis of experienced and successful traders. In the end you will have to make your own trades using all information you have. Here are a few guys from tradingview I follow and check on the regular: Crypto_Ed, CryptoRand, EXCAVO, ApeX_Trading_Group, LewisGlasgow, Intuit.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

I fully endorse this statement. Looking at others predictions usual ends up being distracting and confusing. The only useful thing to come from keeping an eye on the opinions of the masses is as a contrarian indicator. When nearly everyone is bearish the market is likely to turn upwards and vice versa.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

a few reliable sources and myself - it's best, don't let anyone interfere dude.
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

I just follow some in facebook and telegram channel but not for the trade call. Sometimes i just read and learn about whats going on on the market. But ofcourse im always following my instinct and strategy..
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

currently im join vip member on telegram trading member
so far their prediction is almost 80% valid
that great enough for me since join there isnt cheap

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

Just follow yourself because you know very well how you will react with market and what stuff you do yourself. Other people will just tell you something that they know and to be honest it doesn't really workout for ourselves. See, various people are having their own techniques which may or may not work for us. They think in different way and they know when to apply the strategies and thats why they get success. But you can work best with your own strategies and tell you what when you trade you always workout the math. You may read this as something absurd idea but its the truth. You try it first then you will understand.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

I have one skilled friend of mine, he would suggest me some things and some steps, I would consider them as trustworthy and make them, lol
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

I followed my guts in trading and because of this I having been developing my skills and knowledge on how to become a professional trader and analysing the market myself is what I desire to do. Many experts has couse more losses to traders more than any expect of trading information.
illy_ya

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

Artificial Intelligence  Shocked
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: