Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank or payment institution selection for opening a current account / ICO  (Read 114 times)
Ultivey (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

Hello community,

Anyone knows reliable bank or payment institution to open bank account for an ICO project?

To my mind previously it was possible in PaySera. Now possible to open bank account on Malta, but only for companies incorporated on Malta. Also Georgia banks open account for companies incorporated in Georgia.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

What prevents you from registering a company in Malta? Also there is a good option for you is e-citizenship of Estonia. it is an EU country that is bitcoin friendly and has a transparent taxation scheme. You can also get this citizenship through the Internet, but to open a Bank account you will need to come to Estonia. All other procedures you can do over the Internet.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

It's hard to open a bank account for ico, and I think it may be a special bank for the company or in a partnership.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:01:22 AM

I do not really understand the bank that receives ico payments, or you can try to use the central bank in your project to run smoothly.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

What do you need a separate bank for in ico project? I expect you should be talking of reliable exchange or you want a bank to save your fiat or something. Maybe I need to be directed very well.
Ultivey (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

What prevents you from registering a company in Malta? Also there is a good option for you is e-citizenship of Estonia. it is an EU country that is bitcoin friendly and has a transparent taxation scheme. You can also get this citizenship through the Internet, but to open a Bank account you will need to come to Estonia. All other procedures you can do over the Internet.
Actually right now is not possible to open bank account for a crypto company in Estonia, even with license.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: