Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 05:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like hallyu or hallyu-related things?  (Read 57 times)
Crypto Hunter (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

Do you like hallyu or hallyu-related things? Well if you do you are in the right place because I have known an erc20 ethereum based token called KStarCoin which will be used for various Hallyu-related contents business for something like “community activity rewards”, “K-Pop performance crowdfunding", "K-Star performance ticket sales" and "K-Star goods sales" through their own platform.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

Have no idea what is hallyu and that kpop thing, but after visiting the site i get what they try to make, its actually interesting for person who like Kpop.
Crypto Hunter (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

Have no idea what is hallyu and that kpop thing, but after visiting the site i get what they try to make, its actually interesting for person who like Kpop.
at first I also don't know what is hallyu and then doing some research and then also go to their web and read more and sure was interesting, I have a feeling this might be a great and promising ICO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: