Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW! Bitcoin Smartphone Coming Soon  (Read 1378 times)
Rebecca Bragaa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

As far as I know, HTC Vive founder Phil Chen has announced the upcoming project at the Consensus Conference in New York City. Chen emphasized that the upcoming phone will support many blockchain protocols, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Lightning Network (LN), and the Dfinity network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amy Halll

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

Yes, this is a great thing that I heard. And certainly this is going to attract a lot of people. Specifically, HTC revealed plans to launch the Blockchain smartphone
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

The start-up Sirin and the electronics giant Foxconn are planning a smartphone with a built-in digital wallet. This should be much easier - but the mobile phone will not be cheap.

Virtual money like Bitcoin and the smartphone - this is not a real love, on the contrary. Recently, there have been increasing warnings that cybercriminals are not only attacking PCs to illegally dig cryptocurrencies, but also mobile phones. Now a start-up and a large contract manufacturer want to make it clear to the consumer that the combination of Bitcoin and smartphone can also have their good and safe sides.

The Swiss-Israel company Sirin Labs and the Taiwanese electronics giant Foxconn, which among other things manufactures iPhones for Apple, are planning the first smartphone with blockchain technology. So with the technology that forms the basis of all virtual currencies. Thus, the crypto will finally mass market suitable, says Sirin founder and co-CEO Moshe Hogeg. The device, jointly developed by Sirin and Foxconn called Finney is said to facilitate transactions with digital money and provide protection against hacker attacks.

Use physical switches to access the wallet
The two companies are counting on the fact that there are currently millions of Bitcoin owners, but only a few use Bitcoin for day-to-day business. The complicated technology makes this unattractive. To prevent theft, Bitcoin payers must keep their assets on special memory sticks until needed. Then remember to remember complicated usernames and passwords that can be many characters long. An uncomfortable thing that gets in the way of a really big spread. "No chance my mother will find out how to use Bitcoin. And my mother is smart, "says Sirin boss Hogeg.

MORE ON THE SUBJECT
With a smartphone that basically everyone can carry in their pocket, everything should be much easier. With the Blockchain mobile phone, for example, users should be able to shop on crypto-friendly websites. This promises a high level of security. Finney devices - under this brand, smartphones and PCs are planned - are the first to rely on the applicable as uncrackable Blockchain Technik. They run under the widespread mobile operating system Android, in conjunction with special cybersecurity technologies. With the help of its own physical switch, the owners should be able to cut off online access to the built-in digital purse ("wallet") and thus hinder hacker attacks. This so-called "cold wallet" is considered safer than a "hot wallet" that can be accessed anytime via the internet.

Competitors are also involved
Sirin has already raised hundreds of millions of dollars in project development from investors:  158 million USD in December, and another 70 million USD recently. The Bitcoin smartphone is expected to hit the market in October 2018. First, it wants to market it through its own stores, later on via telecommunications companies. The device is not cheap. Initially,  999 USD are targeted; Later, license agreements with other cell phone producers should push this price down to 200 USD. Among other things, Sirin is in talks with Huawei.

Meanwhile, others have discovered the charm of a blockchain phone - competitors like Zippie and Bitvault. Nevertheless, analysts rate the prospects of success quite ambiguous. On the one hand, the use of Bitcoin is still very limited, on the other hand, there is a danger of constantly carrying its virtual money with it. Criminals could kidnap Finney owners and forcibly gain access to the virtual wallets, so the fear.

Author: Marko Vidrih

one of the forms of legality is bitcoin in several countries, which seems to make it easier for us to work in various ways instantly, but if indeed this happens and is successfully published, the possibility of strong resistance from some countries that do not allow bitcoin is published.
Charmaine52

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

This would be great and also continue to facilitate transactions made with bitcoin. I can not wait to see this smartphone being produced so we can start using it.
WhiteGAN

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

This can be very noticeable if bitcoin smartphones come out because this will simplify a lot of bitcoin investors and they will find it easy to access their bitcoin. As we all know, everyone will have a smartphone at this moment, they will need a smartphone for their daily life.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

I noticed that really powerful companies roll out their technologies much later than others, because they do not chase novelty. and it's great
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

The start-up Sirin and the electronics giant Foxconn are planning a smartphone with a built-in digital wallet. This should be much easier - but the mobile phone will not be cheap.

Virtual money like Bitcoin and the smartphone - this is not a real love, on the contrary. Recently, there have been increasing warnings that cybercriminals are not only attacking PCs to illegally dig cryptocurrencies, but also mobile phones. Now a start-up and a large contract manufacturer want to make it clear to the consumer that the combination of Bitcoin and smartphone can also have their good and safe sides.

The Swiss-Israel company Sirin Labs and the Taiwanese electronics giant Foxconn, which among other things manufactures iPhones for Apple, are planning the first smartphone with blockchain technology. So with the technology that forms the basis of all virtual currencies. Thus, the crypto will finally mass market suitable, says Sirin founder and co-CEO Moshe Hogeg. The device, jointly developed by Sirin and Foxconn called Finney is said to facilitate transactions with digital money and provide protection against hacker attacks.

The two companies are counting on the fact that there are currently millions of Bitcoin owners, but only a few use Bitcoin for day-to-day business. The complicated technology makes this unattractive. To prevent theft, Bitcoin payers must keep their assets on special memory sticks until needed. Then remember to remember complicated usernames and passwords that can be many characters long. An uncomfortable thing that gets in the way of a really big spread. "No chance my mother will find out how to use Bitcoin. And my mother is smart, "says Sirin boss Hogeg.

MORE ON THE SUBJECT
With a smartphone that basically everyone can carry in their pocket, everything should be much easier. With the Blockchain mobile phone, for example, users should be able to shop on crypto-friendly websites. This promises a high level of security. Finney devices - under this brand, smartphones and PCs are planned - are the first to rely on the applicable as uncrackable Blockchain Technik. They run under the widespread mobile operating system Android, in conjunction with special cybersecurity technologies. With the help of its own physical switch, the owners should be able to cut off online access to the built-in digital purse ("wallet") and thus hinder hacker attacks. This so-called "cold wallet" is considered safer than a "hot wallet" that can be accessed anytime via the internet.

Sirin has already raised hundreds of millions of dollars in project development from investors:  158 million USD in December, and another 70 million USD recently. The Bitcoin smartphone is expected to hit the market in October 2018. First, it wants to market it through its own stores, later on via telecommunications companies. The device is not cheap. Initially,  999 USD are targeted; Later, license agreements with other cell phone producers should push this price down to 200 USD. Among other things, Sirin is in talks with Huawei.

Meanwhile, others have discovered the charm of a blockchain phone - competitors like Zippie and Bitvault. Nevertheless, analysts rate the prospects of success quite ambiguous. On the one hand, the use of Bitcoin is still very limited, on the other hand, there is a danger of constantly carrying its virtual money with it. Criminals could kidnap Finney owners and forcibly gain access to the virtual wallets, so the fear.

From 2009 till now, bitcoin has made tremendous progress in this decade as from millions of haters to millions of investors, bitcoin has travelled a vast journey and now is the most investing investment of the present times, as bitcoin has gone through many ups and downs in his journey and now the most popular and the most successful investment, so more and more companies now wants to invest into bitcoin and wants to earn profit with it so now there is news that new smartphones are coming with bitcoin technology and I think Samsung world be the first with bitcoin technology phones.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

This would be a disruptive and game changer move in this history of Bitcoin. A bitcoin smartphone would enhance the popularity and awareness of the currency and would also make it easier for the investors to access and keep an eye on their bitcoins on a regular basis and would be very handy. As far as the announcement is concerned, HTC has announced this upcoming project at the Consensus Conference held in New York City.
right. with this news, most important thing is to widely introduce public to access bitcoin using smartphones, hopefully the price of smartphone can be affordable, so btc will be more widely known

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

MORE ON THE SUBJECT

Then this should be great for all of those people who uses cryptocurencies, but I doubt that this would be successful since less people will be buying this unless there will be some sponsors.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

I have just looked at their site, and This could be a really big deal, the phone looks good and it's spec's are also pretty good. They are taking preorders and it looks like deposits can be paid with Ether. If it works out I for one will probably be getting one. It could be the thing that brings crypto mainstream.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Javed zaman

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

That is not anything new, it will just be an Android phone with some internal features which can be accessible by any phone. It will not be a great success.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

Yes, I like the idea of a smartphone with a built-in bitcoin wallet and heightened security measures from hackers. I also read that it will be possible to store altcoins there. This is generally good, since I often use a smartphone to work with cryptocurrency.
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

This is great news, I think, and it seems to me that this is a huge step towards the mass adoption of Bitcoin because even a smartphone that supports Bitcoin is already coming out. it seems to me that the market is moving in the right direction

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

If they can make it more affordable by the masses it will be a good phone to buy but if this is very expensive, I would rather buy a hardware wallet to and keep few on an online wallet for a daily transactions.
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

as far as I know this is happening right now. another question is what are they for? if only to pay for mobile applications, i.e. to create a closed ecosystem
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

Great news, but I still trust my Hardware Wallet more.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

Its a step forward for sure but it won't deal with the cyber attack issues. I also feel that having the wallet on your mobile phone is less safe than having it on the PC.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

This would be a disruptive and game changer move in this history of Bitcoin. A bitcoin smartphone would enhance the popularity and awareness of the currency and would also make it easier for the investors to access and keep an eye on their bitcoins on a regular basis and would be very handy. As far as the announcement is concerned, HTC has announced this upcoming project at the Consensus Conference held in New York City.
right. with this news, most important thing is to widely introduce public to access bitcoin using smartphones, hopefully the price of smartphone can be affordable, so btc will be more widely known
This is an indicator that Bitcoin is being introduced faster and faster into all kinds of areas. Bitcoin smartphones are a really good solution, people will be more positive about the cryptocurrency itself.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

a few weeks ago there were companies that launched smartphone blockchain based and could only be purchased using Bitcoin, is this one of the innovations so that cryptocurrency can be used in the real world?  Roll Eyes
maybe in the future there will be computer blockchain-based too, let's wait and keep support
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

I love the concept and innovation, its awesome and sounds great. Lets hope its fully established and achieved . its kind of crypto linked to it so they want to use it to force their market and make everyone buy into it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: