Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Play a game as my referral - Earn up to 1 BTC!  (Read 10646 times)
CrypticBits (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:15:26 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 04:29:13 PM by CrypticBits

Hello there,

Maybe you have already heard of the game: GoldenTowns. This is a game where you control and build your small village, so it can grow out as a major city with military power and political influences. When you start the game, it looks like a small, simple game, but if you really dive deep into the gameplay you'll find out it is a lot more than that!
But, that's not all! With GoldenTowns you can mine gold. Not just gold, but Real Gold, and thus real money!. The game is based on a real stash of gold that determines values of the gold, and when you have enough, you can request a payout! See the homepage to take a peek at what people at earning.

Regardless if you're looking for an extremely fun game or for a way to earn bitcoins (why not both?), I am offering rewards for people that play as my referral! As my referral I get extra items, from which I make a profit, which is why I'm able to offer payouts for referrals!

Rewards
Reach level 5 and receive 0.025BTC
Reach level 10 and receive 0.075BTC
Reach level 15 and receive 0.1BTC
Reach level 20 and receive 0.3BTC
Reach level 30 and receive 0.5BTC (This will take a while, but in the meantime you'll also be earning quite a lot from the game itself!)

As far for leveling speed: up to level 10 the leveling process goes quite slow, but after that it keeps speeding up since you'll have more resources to spend, and thus more experience to earn!

So you're not only making money by playing the game, but also by leveling to receive my payout rewards!

The referral link is found here.
Make sure to send post here with your username, so I know it's you. Also include your Bitcoin address! I will get a notification when you reach certain levels, but if you want you can also send me a PM when reaching the payout levels Smiley.

I will no longer respond to PMs asking for confirmations since it's quite exhausting having to answer so many PMs all the time.

Tips for GoldenTowns:
- Don't build gold mines till you're 5 (or even later). It will reduce your resource production so much that it won't be worth it.
- Don't build a lot of new production buildings, instead upgrade current ones. Same for houses: first upgrade, and later build new ones.
- Building roads is important!
- Read the tutorials posted on the site, they're really helpful.
- Investing in the game might be worth it due to high profits! Only for the real gamers Wink

Good luck playing an awesome game!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 06:31:32 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 04:52:30 AM by fildza

You said in the title earn up to 1BTC

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 06:33:33 PM

F*** you
0.025+0.075+0.1+0.3+0.5= 1BTC

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
fildza

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 06:37:44 PM

F*** you
How much you get when refer someone ?

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 06:44:52 PM

F*** you
How much you get when refer someone ?

Oh, if you've gotten to level 30 he'll have made a lot of dough out of you by then.

But damn, I wish I took this offer.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 07:17:15 PM

How many hours would it take to get to level 10?

I've been playing for, what, 2-3 weeks, and I've invested 5-10 hours into this, and I'm level 5.

It's like a Facebook game, the only way to realistically get to level 10 fast is to spend your own wonga.

CrypticBits (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:18:53 PM

That completely depends on how you pay. If you log in twice a day for 5 minutes, I'd assume 2 weeks. If you play quite some more than that, it can easily be done within a week (it took me 8 days, I'm on my laptop almost all day so I just checked every hour or so)
young3dvard

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:22:29 PM

That completely depends on how you pay. If you log in twice a day for 5 minutes, I'd assume 2 weeks. If you play quite some more than that, it can easily be done within a week (it took me 8 days, I'm on my laptop almost all day so I just checked every hour or so)

But you have to buy energy because without buying energy, you can level up every 4 days only
CrypticBits (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:23:01 PM

Ah never mind, too much work for such a small amount. I'll end up being bored before I hit level 10 Tongue

That's up to you, a real shame though! Level 10 is $30 already, but you won't only be making money from my payouts, but also from mining gold, which can really add up!
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 07:25:29 PM

No, mining gold is shit in the early levels. The real money is when you get to a high level and can pull in multiple gold a day. Wink

CrypticBits (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:26:19 PM

But you have to buy energy because without buying energy, you can level up every 4 days only

That's not true at all, I've never bought energy at all, and there has just been 1 time that I couldn't complete an action due to lack of energy. Energy management is important!

No, mining gold is shit in the early levels. The real money is when you get to a high level and can pull in multiple gold a day
In the first few levels yes, but profits keep rising Smiley
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:33:31 PM

How do you actually earn cash in the game ? By selling gold to others ?

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
CrypticBits (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:34:31 PM

How do you actually earn cash in the game ? By selling gold to others ?

You can obtain gold in several ways (mining with a gold mine, town shares etcetera). After this you can sell it to other players or to the game.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:46:39 PM

singed up as Brewins
ajax3592

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:04:21 PM

Signed up with your referral code under the id "bobjones". Can you confirm that ?

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
CrypticBits (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:04:50 PM

Confirmed for both, thanks and have fun! Smiley
ajax3592

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:07:16 PM

Confirmed for both, thanks and have fun! Smiley
For how long are you planning on not decreasing the giveaway BitCoins ?

eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:30:31 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 09:40:19 PM by eid

signed up as
Martijnvdc

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:49:35 PM

Great, now everyone is collecting goldentowns ref's...
You actually pay a "tax" ingame, right?
It might actually be better to just play on your own.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 08:52:50 PM

Great, now everyone is collecting goldentowns ref's...
You actually pay a "tax" ingame, right?
It might actually be better to just play on your own.

You still pay a referral tax either way.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: