Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto going strong!  (Read 67745 times)
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

The crypto market is now standing still, but after a while I think a new growing trend will begin. It will not be very fast on my opinion, so we all need to keep patience and wait a little more.

edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

I believe that the market will stay strong and will recover in the shortest time possible. It will exceed the level of 15k when it start to rise. And it will take months to decrease again.
I also agree with you and believe it will exceed $15000 within this year and next year as long as the market continue to rise, of-course there will be dip in between but it there will be a very good increase in the price of coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kettle255

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

Nobody knows exactly what will be the future of digital currencies. As long as people believed of its developments and advantages in future time it will become a success. More and more people are now adopting crypto which is a sign of getting stronger in the future. Lots of project introduced and lots of known businessman are interested in being a part of crypo industry
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

I believe that the market will stay strong and will recover in the shortest time possible. It will exceed the level of 15k when it start to rise. And it will take months to decrease again.
I also agree with you and believe it will exceed $15000 within this year and next year as long as the market continue to rise, of-course there will be dip in between but it there will be a very good increase in the price of coins.
Now, we're hoping to be stronger more for the sake of individuals because this is the one of the best opportunities. I believe that it tooks time to recover this bear trend so keep hodling it for more years of coming because anytime has a potential.
forutba

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

I think for July we are going to reach 8k again , because we are in bottom for 3rd time this year and time to grow back.

Ultra, Next-generation games distribution platform !
WebSite | Twitter | Telegram | Bounty | Facebook | WhitePaperJoin the ICO
☆ Offering new solutions to both developers and players ☆
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

The crypto currency market today is really a good tool for investing correctly and substantially in order to earn a lot of money. But there is always a risk, so you need to weigh the risks involved in this space and know how to manage the risks involved in it
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

The crypto currency market today is really a good tool for investing correctly and substantially in order to earn a lot of money. But there is always a risk, so you need to weigh the risks involved in this space and know how to manage the risks involved in it
Although the market is currently up and down, we still can not predict whether it will continue to rise. Fortunately, the price of coins did not go down like the previous months. I also hope that the market will start to stabilize and continue to improve. As long as crypto receives constant support, it will continue to grow and become successful.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

I think it all depends on bitcoin if bitcoin will stay stable or grow then and the market will be constantly green.Of course it will grow!  I believe in the future development and application of Blockchain technology!
Digital money will become an important part of online payment development!
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

I think it all depends on bitcoin if bitcoin will stay stable or grow then and the market will be constantly green.Of course it will grow!  I believe in the future development and application of Blockchain technology!
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

I also do not think that the market is strong enough to grow. Only when big investors will come in the crypto, the whole market will show significant growth. But we also have to be patient until the market again stable even if only briefly.
minhhuyenpham261

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

I believed that their would be widely use of crypto in the future. Developments of crypto are fast growing and there are rapid growth of crypto believers as lots of known persons in business are now started to adopt crypto currency.
thanhexodo123

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

market is down again after a relative high. Was really hoping for another December run off this period but turns out not to be, and we are right back where we started. Lets wait for another run...
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

The crypto market is now standing still, but after a while I think a new growing trend will begin. It will not be very fast on my opinion, so we all need to keep patience and wait a little more.
although it has undergone a prolonged downtrend.. but of course basically it still has a high strength among many people who will be more on its popularity and the increased interest of many people till closer on crypto. There's nothing to be afraid of and nothing to worrying about that it will not survive in a crowd of people.
asabry100

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:14:56 AM

BTC will stay, it is destiny is to survive and complete the journey along with other trusted powerful altcoins.
Block chin technology id dominant and the fuel for it is the Cryptocoins mastered by BTC.
The problem is about the whales who trade and trade and control the price to gain fast money, they don;t concentrate on investing for long time to raise the price like Dec. 2017, but they trade fast and gain fast many times to have liquidity for more and more trading.
Investors are the solution not traders.
And this is the problem.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

Finally, this topic is gaining relevance. In the last few days, I look at the rates of various crypto-currencies and I am glad that the price is starting to grow. It seems that by the new year we will see a very strong cryptocurrency world. Although it might still change. I hope it doesn't.

mOOnsterCAT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:02:23 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 01:30:01 PM by mOOnsterCAT

At the moment the market is almost at the bottom, at the time of writing this comment, Bitcoin broke through a very important level for him, this is 6800. We need to observe further events, but considering that there are no trades (only 12 billions of dollars), we are unlikely to NOW go to the big growth. I can only say with confidence that the asset should be bought only when it falls down, and you do not need to be a hamster and buy an asset if it shows a large growth now. Hugged, good luck to you!
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

although it has undergone a prolonged downtrend.. but of course basically it still has a high strength among many people who will be more on its popularity and the increased interest of many people till closer on crypto. There's nothing to be afraid of and nothing to worrying about that it will not survive in a crowd of people.

Actually now the price is not so strong but at least better than before. sometimes we need moments like this where we can rest a little bit and buy bitcoin for cheap once again, this is true in any market with the difference that in other markets the movements.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

The rate is growing and therefore my assets are growing. I did the right thing not to panic and didn't sell anything.

Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

Looking ahead to the end of this year, I think the market will be much higher and the cost of many of the coins will be drastically increased. There is a very high of volatility in the market and I think there is no point in keeping track of it on a daily basis, but in a longer period.
I know many people are looking at the end of the year with the hopes that everything will be fine but I do not think this is going to be the case, the price is still going to be close to the current levels and to me there are some things that may happen in the next months that could send the price even lower, I would not like that at all but I cannot turn away and try to make it seem as if those signals are not out there.
The market goes stronger is what we expected. Now is the third quarter of this year but no strong sign that the market will be going strong. But the end of the year is still a few months so we still have good faith to hope the market will be like last year.
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

no one will know. sometimes the market is very quickly recovered but sometimes suddenly drops deeply. but responding to such matters is commonplace. because that's the fluctuating nature of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: