Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:06:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto going strong!  (Read 67745 times)
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about today’s market situation? Market is growing really fast. Will it keep going like this?

Indeed the future does look very bright for crypto. While the market growth in reality has slowed down from last year's mega hype, it seems to be growing at a mature and steady pace now. Slowly, market cap is rising and is due to healthy and organic growth instead of over-hyped investors that are only in it for the money.

In short term, we should see a good pump by the end of Sept. as the ETF decision date grows closer.
kenharry

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

The crypto market like others has a cyclical trend it go up from the bottom, stay up move to the peak and nosedive falling down. this movement may take six months to materialized. Within this period, all players  in the market will be satisfied, those who want to buy will buy at the lower price abd those who want to sell will sell when the price moves up.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about today’s market situation? Market is growing really fast. Will it keep going like this?

you wrote in april. and the market has not grown. many people made a mistake. people had only hopes that the market rises. and we all hope that the market will always rise. but unfortunately we do not know it in advance. but i think in two to three years good coins will be worth a lot. but we have to be patient and patient. and many people have no patience  Wink
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

Indeed the future does look very bright for crypto. While the market growth in reality has slowed down from last year's mega hype, it seems to be growing at a mature and steady pace now. Slowly, market cap is rising and is due to healthy and organic growth instead of over-hyped investors that are only in it for the money.

In short term, we should see a good pump by the end of Sept. as the ETF decision date grows closer.
Maybe before the decision happens the price will rise slowly and we cannot confirm any decision, the price will continue to rise or even fall very high over the past month, the most important thing is to keep the focus on Crypto if we are careless, we will suffer losses which is very much, moreover we all know that all prices are currently experiencing a very serious decline due to the correction given by the BTC price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

I don't think the growth will be forever since we just faced a huge decline this 2018. We all hoped that one day, the price would motivate us to sell and that's what happened and now the market is red as blood. Always prepare for the worst when it comes to these investments.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

I don't think the growth will be forever since we just faced a huge decline this 2018. We all hoped that one day, the price would motivate us to sell and that's what happened and now the market is red as blood. Always prepare for the worst when it comes to these investments.

Who knows. The traditional economy with all derivatives garbage seems begin to going out of control. I will definitely stay in btc on some part of my funds for the next few years

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
wenzhuor

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

I believe that the encryption market will be popular with people.
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:56:30 PM

Some people say it will take a couple of years for the prices to bounce back.
Investors are losing money, so I hope the current downtrend will end soon and the market will recover to at the prices of May.

Mamahmuda22

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

The Cryptos market tends to go up and down because the market is very sensitive to many things. the wheel will spin when the market goes down and goes up and that's why I like crypto because it can be very profitable as long as I can analyze it well.
and today the market is back down but I'm sure the market will soon rise so this is a good time to buy coins. I'm sure the storm will pass.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

It is great that after such a long fall now we have stable development, trust it will continue. hope, with better market advancements, In my opinion, we will more effectively get a decent benefit, in the fact that the market circumstance currently looks better, I think the vast majority concur that the market is presently recouping, and signs for future value rises are good. The computerized cash market is recuperating at this moment and I trust it will keep on growing until the point when it achieves the most elevated conceivable esteem.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

Be patient guys if you are wait the price will increase at a right time as for now just observed the changing of prices in the market. It will take a month until the price will recover just wait for it.

solkemyu

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

The crypto advertise like others has a repetitive pattern it go up from the base, remain up move to the pinnacle and crash tumbling down. this development may take a half year to appeared. Inside this period, all players in the market will be fulfilled, the individuals who need to purchase will purchase at the lower cost abd the individuals who need to offer will offer when the value climbs.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

The prices that you can see on the market today are not yet an indication that the crypto currency has something really good. because today in the crypto-currency market there is a strong outflow of capital, this is because the prices in the market constantly fell.
Prem Thakurain

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

Why not cryptocurrency is the future currency
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

yes it is, but since i'm writing from september it is can be said there was a drop in the market. so i defeinetly hope it will keep going to rise))

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

Until August 2018, I actually saw that most of the prices in the crypo market had declined, so I couldn't say that this year Crypto was strong, even better last year than this year. But I really hope that by 2019 everything will be much better.

Since the start of the month of 2018, crypto is already weak, it will go up for a little while but it goes down and down. Now that we have come to the last quarter of the year and crypto has not showing yet any strength. I hope before the year ends it will still rise up.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

The crypto market like others has a cyclical trend it go up from the bottom, stay up move to the peak and nosedive falling down. this movement may take six months to materialized. Within this period, all players  in the market will be satisfied, those who want to buy will buy at the lower price abd those who want to sell will sell when the price moves up.
The market conditions nowadays like a weathervane and you can safely say only that the maximum profit will only be patient, and the one who tries to play now in a short can lose more. The market is very shaky, until the bears are gone we will be nervous all the time. To call the current situation on the market stable, or confident is not easy mate.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

Hopefully $6k was the bottom. Hoping that we can get back above $10k fairly soon. Things seem to be looking better recently atleast.

We have seen a growing market in the past three weeks, but this has been repeated more than once since the beginning of the year, so time will tell us what it is - a local "rebound" or global market uptrend.
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:36:17 AM

Hopefully $6k was the bottom. Hoping that we can get back above $10k fairly soon. Things seem to be looking better recently atleast.
Yeah actually I believe that sooner or later market will recover. This is the best time to invest in BTC and altcoin, I am sure that this year will end with a price increase that will leave the media speechless. Just keep get those coins and hold it.
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:38:10 AM

I believe that the market will stay strong and will recover in the shortest time possible. It will exceed the level of 15k when it start to rise. And it will take months to decrease again. Nobody knows when this will be. I believe that encryption will develop better and better, but encryption is still in its infancy now. Technology also needs innovation, and the current block chain technology is not mature enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: