Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:46:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Helbiz Coin, legit or Scam?  (Read 529 times)
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

Helbiz project is legit they are updating the community frequently. Helbiz team promised to be listed on first exchange 26th of april. I am waiting for what helbiz has in stock for investors.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Helbiz project is legit they are updating the community frequently. Helbiz team promised to be listed on first exchange 26th of april. I am waiting patiently for what helbiz has in stock for investors.
I think helbiz project is good and legit,
we wait until the exchanger release on the 26th of April,
and for the ICO project has been successful so I believe helbiz will be good
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

I'm pretty sure it is a legit and very interesting project.
That doesn't mean the price will stay at 0.0015ETH, it will probably get a bit dumped at the beginning, but I am going to hold my tokens because it could be really big.

Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

Helbiz project is legit they are updating the community frequently. Helbiz team promised to be listed on first exchange 26th of april. I am waiting patiently for what helbiz has in stock for investors.
They are always updated on their project so hope they will follow on what they are saying to be listed in the exchange. Once it will be listed in the exchange and followed the roadmap we can really say that this project is good and very legit.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

HELBIZ coin is legit, in fact they sold out all the proposed token out, and they are able to receive all amount of money they wished,
You should be grateful you received the airdrop because I also received the airdrop of 1000 HELBIZ token. All fingers crossed about the price, market and exchanging process.
Yeah its legit and I have a token also right now.If you have more information to know just tried to joined their telegram because a lot of update in a pinned message regarding exchange was there to answer your question.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

I would like to know if this coin was a legit? Did anyone do their bounty? I'm a little curious about this since I joined the airdrop and they already distributed the HBZ. They caught my attention when they announced that they will be listed in a 2 exchanger on april 26, with a starting price of 0.0015 ETH. Here is the link source about the announcement: https://medium.com/@HelbizOfficial/helbiz-monday-update-61872a9e7a42

I got my 1000HBZ that is why I'm curious.

You can try it, but please note that anything like new and unpopular coin is a very risky thing. If you believe tehadap existing team then you can try it, again that there is no harm in you trying to get these results. But please be sure that you are ready to accept any results. I think that this just seems to have a 30% chance, but it all depends on you because you have to pick a thing.
Exactly, it is truly very risky if the coin is new. But though it has a small price it does not mean it will just stay as it is. There is a possibility that it will get higher. If I were you I will take the risk. When we invest, we are always taking the risk, no one is exempted.
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

I would like to know if this coin was a legit? Did anyone do their bounty? I'm a little curious about this since I joined the airdrop and they already distributed the HBZ. They caught my attention when they announced that they will be listed in a 2 exchanger on april 26, with a starting price of 0.0015 ETH. Here is the link source about the announcement: https://medium.com/@HelbizOfficial/helbiz-monday-update-61872a9e7a42

even I do not know about Helbiz Coin, too many altcoins coming in every month makes it impossible for me to examine them all. so, I think you should try to study it according to the knowledge you have. review more deeply whether useful or not. yes that's it

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

This definitely looks like a life changing project for many, i also doubted them at start and during tokensale but all the signs are positive, some of the notable positive things are; already good partnerships with real, mainstream companies and entrepreneurs and more to come, campaign run by very professional Amazix team who do not promote scam or fake project also they select only high quality projects after their due diligence, skrill is already promoting this project. I think we should just wait for their apps and business to start this token will definitely skyrocket.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

I do believe that the Helbiz project is 100% legit.

AmaZix did a good job.

0.0015 ETH is a great price.

Hopefuly the project will be succesful.

Just hold on to it, don't dump like crazy.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

Helbiz, I think it is legit because, I check their contract address and they have one of the biggest investors of crypto and in their site I see and read some updates that they are legit and not scamming. Also in their telegram the community and the members are good to talk with about Helbiz. Over the next couple of weeks Helbiz HBZ will be traded on several exchanges with a price of 0.0015 ETH and including several of the largest globally and the community will be updated ahead of each listing listing date is 26th of April and listing time is 10:30am BST.
BACARAN

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

I do not understand you, why do you need to know whether it is legal or not. You got free tokens that will soon be able to sell and make a profit, is not that good? Why think so deeply?
The idea of the project is very interesting, but everything will depend on demand, if people install their application and use it, the price will be high. In any case, personally, I would sell it right away and get 1,5 etherium, which now corresponds to $ 750, which is a very good amount for a simple airdrop). It's a pity that I did not participate.

I agree absolutely
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

I do believe that the Helbiz project is 100% legit.

AmaZix did a good job.

0.0015 ETH is a great price.

Hopefuly the project will be succesful.

Just hold on to it, don't dump like crazy.

You are right, the Amazix bounties are very good organisated. Helbiz is one of the projects who they have support as community manager. If Helbiz made an announcement that their will be an listing on 26 April then it is necessary to wait for it with patience.

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

So far, everything is going well. They paid coins for the airdrop and bounty campaign. They gave information about entering the stock exchanges. Let's see what will happen next.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

So far, everything is going well. They paid coins for the airdrop and bounty campaign. They gave information about entering the stock exchanges. Let's see what will happen next.
A very responsible team and i like that, This possible to be the next legit coin in the future. But i just still don't know about how they calculate the price for each token. This makes me feel curious to know more about that. Latest announcement tell us about HBZ already made a partnership with skrill.io and it's very good partnership compared with verge lmao

s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

Any token can be a rock. You only find out when they want you to. If you don't count the fools who promise you the moon right from the start.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Ilana003

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

I think it's a perfectly normal coin. Moreover, the platform says a lot. This will be a success. Helbiz is committed to reducing transaction and legal costs through the use of blockchain and smart contracts, which will allow The platform to pay more money to landlords than centralized competitors.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

Wait until the 26th of April to know whether it is a scam or not. You are not the only one waiting for that time to come.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

I also do not understand why you doubt it? When I considered this project, it looked quite promising even in the early stages and now everything in aggregate satisfies me. Simultaneously with other participants, I'm waiting for the coin to start for good exchanges and then it will be possible to draw conclusions, as it seems to me.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

This is one of the generous bounty that completed in first quarter of this year and I think OP is very lucky that you had received 1000HBZ for doing airdrop. Some of my friends are now waiting for the exchanges as they are all excited to another fruitful bounty reward.
Congratulations to the developer of Helbiz and their supporters for a job well done.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

I did Helbiz's bounty for a week because I was interested in that project and now hold a decent amount of Helbiz tokens. They seem to have a very strong team with powerful big investors, advisers like CEO of Skrill. They even reached their hardcap, now there is no doubt that once they complete their business platform it will have a huge success.  They are on the verge of declaring exchanges for HBZ tokens. But of course, what strikes me most is that how they are saying their investors who missed out on buying tokens during ICO will be buying HBZ at the exchange's listing price which is 0.0015 ethereum per token. I was wondering, the ICO price was 1 eth = 6000 HBZ. That means, 1 HBZ was worth something around 0.00017 eth. How come they predetermine the price of each token as high as that. Maybe the investors team like Alphabit and Skrill have given them a huge boost? Fingers crossed.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: