Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PIGZBE - BLOCKCHAIN PIGGY-WALLET FOR KIDS & FAMILIES 🐽🐽🐽  (Read 24415 times)
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

TrackICO has done an analysis on the project:

https://www.trackico.io/ico/pigzbe/

Score: 4.6 out of 5

Impressive!

Wow,  let me check on icobench,  i will be back with the results

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

TrackICO has done an analysis on the project:

https://www.trackico.io/ico/pigzbe/

Score: 4.6 out of 5

Impressive!

Wow,  let me check on icobench,  i will be back with the results

Its 3.4 no expert ratings yet but i'm pretty sure its worth more than that

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
r_f_n

Activity: 302
Merit: 93

Please, just call me erefen

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

It was a good idea to introduce about money to our kids since early. But is the device has good durability as we know, kids just a kids. They could damage it within hours! And is there any warranty in case of such damage? or let's say there is no replacement, but if we buy a new device, will the funds stored on the previously device be moved? But, this project will be awesome for sure, I fully support!

What do you mean exactly? This is a electronic wallet, how are anybody able to "damage" it? I think you should go through the whitepaper so you fully understand the concept.

I'm asking because I see on whitepaper that the 'piggy-wallet' is a part physical, part digital wallet, and also can be hands-on playing device so it has device for the children called 'Pigzbe Pink'. which it potentially damaged, specially by kids. Please see on whitepaper Grin
I asking about the physical device, not the wallet as digital. and I agree with the comment below. Thanks Smiley

I think the fact that the cold storage is connected to the blockchain makes it a little independent of physical  damage since transactions are stored permanently on the blockchain, the savings should be safe
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

This is a very interesting project. Giving children access to learn about money sound so nice to me.
tuvic01
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

This is a platform that allows one to learn, safe and play at the same time. This is very good for the children
tuvic01
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

Going through the details of this project I learnt the App will come with a lot of features which am early waiting to see.
tuvic01
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

With the wollow card one can make payment in different currency of the world in just a snap.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

Im really excited about this project, i showed my nephew  (5 yrs old) and he wants it to be just like me trading cryptocurrencies. Cheesy

Cheesy My 6 years daughter told me "Dad, why do you have a game with a pig on your laptop? Normally you just play bitcoins"  Cheesy

The design of the Pigzbe is OK for children market!
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

Going through the details of this project I learnt the App will come with a lot of features which am early waiting to see.

I am so excited about the app, the images of Pigzbe's games and system looks amazing  Grin
yaazcryptos

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

Im really excited about this project, i showed my nephew  (5 yrs old) and he wants it to be just like me trading cryptocurrencies. Cheesy

Cheesy My 6 years daughter told me "Dad, why do you have a game with a pig on your laptop? Normally you just play bitcoins"  Cheesy

The design of the Pigzbe is OK for children market!

hahahah thats great. Then she will like blockchain maybe  Cheesy
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

It was a good idea to introduce about money to our kids since early. But is the device has good durability as we know, kids just a kids. They could damage it within hours! And is there any warranty in case of such damage? or let's say there is no replacement, but if we buy a new device, will the funds stored on the previously device be moved? But, this project will be awesome for sure, I fully support!

What do you mean exactly? This is a electronic wallet, how are anybody able to "damage" it? I think you should go through the whitepaper so you fully understand the concept.

I'm asking because I see on whitepaper that the 'piggy-wallet' is a part physical, part digital wallet, and also can be hands-on playing device so it has device for the children called 'Pigzbe Pink'. which it potentially damaged, specially by kids. Please see on whitepaper Grin
I asking about the physical device, not the wallet as digital. and I agree with the comment below. Thanks Smiley

I think the fact that the cold storage is connected to the blockchain makes it a little independent of physical  damage since transactions are stored permanently on the blockchain, the savings should be safe

I know, i was talking about your question "will the funds stored on the previous device be moved?". As with any other wallet you can import it to another device.
aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

I'm reading the whitepaper right now and I'm really surprised by the detailed description of the project. It's a great idea to teach children to develop financial skills from early age. Wish I had opportunities like that when I was a kid. The economy is changing and we need to prepare our children for that  Smiley
Gustafio

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

I'm reading the whitepaper right now and I'm really surprised by the detailed description of the project. It's a great idea to teach children to develop financial skills from early age. Wish I had opportunities like that when I was a kid. The economy is changing and we need to prepare our children for that  Smiley
I agree, the idea might seem a bit far-fetched right now for some but i think it will make more sense in a few years, physical money is used less every year, soon all cash will be electronic.

Helping children learn economics by playing games etc is nothing but amazing. Wish i had one of those when i was a kid!
Hodll

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

I think this is a fantastic idea to teach kids and educate them about cryptocurrency, the future is in our hands we can build a better tommorrow by enlightening the young ones.
yaazcryptos

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

I think this is a fantastic idea to teach kids and educate them about cryptocurrency, the future is in our hands we can build a better tommorrow by enlightening the young ones.

do you know any other projects regarding kids?
daka-nk

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

My kids will love it.
yaazcryptos

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

My kids will love it.

I dont have a kid and I am an adult, I still love it Grin
aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

My kids will love it.

Exactly. I just want that piggy wallet for myself, lol. I also don't know a better way how to get my girlfriend into the crypto world than showing her that cute piggy wallet Grin
Gustafio

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:10:45 PM

My kids will love it.

Exactly. I just want that piggy wallet for myself, lol. I also don't know a better way how to get my girlfriend into the crypto world than showing her that cute piggy wallet Grin
Genious! Actually a great way to get people who couldn't care less about crypto interested!  Cheesy
yaazcryptos

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

My kids will love it.

Genious! Actually a great way to get people who couldn't care less about crypto interested!  Cheesy

Well I tell my friends that blockchain is the future and they do not believe..Maybe with games they will like this tech  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: