Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PIGZBE - BLOCKCHAIN PIGGY-WALLET FOR KIDS & FAMILIES 🐽🐽🐽  (Read 24409 times)
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

This is good idea to intefrate Cryptocurrency for children. But we need first to integrate it for adults ) Currenty maybe only 5% of people in the world using crypto. so i don't think this project has chances.
I totally disagree with you. It is true that a relatively small part of the population is aware of crypto and all its aspects, but the volume is steadily increasing. Besides, would you rather start a project in something that has not become widespread, or something that has 1xxx% growth potential? Especially if you have a decent strategy and are obviously executing it well, like the ICO race win shows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EustaceBagge

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:55:29 AM

This is good idea to intefrate Cryptocurrency for children. But we need first to integrate it for adults ) Currenty maybe only 5% of people in the world using crypto. so i don't think this project has chances.

Your statement is just wrong on so many levels , You always start with the youth for adoption. Two year olds can work an iphone.. trying to teach grandma about wollo is much harder than teach a child who has grown up in digital first world.
Exactly! Children are outpacing adults in technology very quickly. My younger brother is more of a computer whiz than I have ever been, and kids today get their tablets when they are not even in school. This has always been like that at least from my experience.

cryptonite04

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

Well those toys look amazing Smiley I wish I had one lol, I will thin about investing and getting one
the pigzbe tabs will be available later through stores and online. they sure look cool devices.
cryptonite04

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

Your statement is just wrong on so many levels , You always start with the youth for adoption. Two year olds can work an iphone.. trying to teach grandma about wollo is much harder than teach a child who has grown up in digital first world.
Exactly! Children are outpacing adults in technology very quickly. My younger brother is more of a computer whiz than I have ever been, and kids today get their tablets when they are not even in school. This has always been like that at least from my experience.
we need a technology which makes children learn i guess no tech does that except busy into virtual games and apps who take money. pigzbe will make children learn earn and save which i personally think is a great initiative.
cryptonite04

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

I totally disagree with you. It is true that a relatively small part of the population is aware of crypto and all its aspects, but the volume is steadily increasing. Besides, would you rather start a project in something that has not become widespread, or something that has 1xxx% growth potential? Especially if you have a decent strategy and are obviously executing it well, like the ICO race win shows.
fintech is working with the governments who think crypto can be used as a secondary currency which can normalize the effect of recession and many others factors related to stability of their own fiat currency . 5 % is just the start and if the governments feel this can be implemented which it will as it promotes learning first rather than going blindly into cryptospace there is a huge potential for this project.
TTQ1504

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:47:36 AM

If not sold out, burn coins?
cryptonite04

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

Can you explain how the token sale will work – we purchase in ETH but the token is Stellar?
you might want to check out this page https://pigzbe.com/#whitelist once your whitelisted you can participate in the ICO.
when you purchase you will get pigzbe tokens which is erc 20 compatible later pigzbe will provide a conversion tool which will convert your pigzbe into wollo , which is based on stellar platform. for further information kindly check the whitepaper. thankyou.
cryptonite04

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

I like the idea of my kids being able to spend their wollo via debit style card. They can easily pay for things and feel more independent. 
not only that the wollo tab has inbuilt game inside it with 200 wollo in it. the kid has to play and earn those and the level goes hard as the kid progresses in the game. which will help him/her learn to save and earn while playing it. and the parents can have a watch over their kids growth through parental control on their tabs.
cryptonite04

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

Which exchange will you be on?
bitfinex and sdex would be among the first exchanges where pigzbe will be listing
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

I have read good things about this ICO. The first phase of the pre-ico is sold out and I think that the other phases will also sold out very fast. The team has good experience in the work field with kids, therefore I think that this ICO will succeed.

Is there also information how many is raised already?
You mean the presale phase one is already sold out?  I am liking this already

well not all icos are featured on dezeen Cool Cool Cool
https://www.dezeen.com/2018/04/22/pigzbe-app-aims-to-teach-children-about-cryptocurrency/  
cryptonite04

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

Well those toys look amazing Smiley I wish I had one lol, I will thin about investing and getting one
their tabs look amazing . definitely would be the next thing for kids.
aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:57:39 AM

Besides that, who says your grandma can't use the Pigzbe piggy wallet to educate herself? It will be available for everyone Cheesy
cryptonite04

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

I have read good things about this ICO. The first phase of the pre-ico is sold out and I think that the other phases will also sold out very fast. The team has good experience in the work field with kids, therefore I think that this ICO will succeed.

Is there also information how many is raised already?
You mean the presale phase one is already sold out?  I am liking this already

well not all icos are featured on dezeen https://www.dezeen.com/2018/04/22/pigzbe-app-aims-to-teach-children-about-cryptocurrency/  Cool Cool Cool
they have a private sale going on minimum investment is 25000$ with 25 percent discount . hurry!
cryptonite04

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

Besides that, who says your grandma can't use the Pigzbe piggy wallet to educate herself? It will be available for everyone Cheesy
yes their is a parent tab too for the family head which would be having parental control over all other tabs, so need not to worry every new learner can be monitored and guided by the parent tab. Smiley
EustaceBagge

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

If not sold out, burn coins?
No, there will not be a coin burn. Any unsold tokens will be retained by Pigzbe, as per the rules for utility tokens set out in Switzerland by FINMA.

aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

yes their is a parent tab too for the family head which would be having parental control over all other tabs, so need not to worry every new learner can be monitored and guided by the parent tab. Smiley

I can still remember teaching my grandma how to use computer when I was a kid like 20 years ago. I told her "If you don't understand something, the computer will always tell you what to do. Just let it talk to you." I can really imagine teaching her about cryptos with the Pigzbe interactive app now.
pigzbe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

Guys and girls, Pigzbe has opened a new Twitter account until the problems are sorted out with the old one. Here is the link: www.twitter.com/wollotoken

Thanks EustaceBagge!!

Indeed, because of a teeny tiny technical glitch with Twitter which we are fixing as we speak, our @Pigzbe handle is down for a short time:pensive: But it’s a good time to introduce another of our comms channel @Wollotoken www.twitter.com/wollotoken which will be about all things Wollo! We would really appreciate it if you could join us @Wollotoken so you don’t miss out on any updates!

🐽🐽🐽
pigzbe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

They are going to be on Bitfinex. Huge exchange
And on the SDEX too 🐽🐽🐽
pigzbe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2018/06/19/1529380800000/Is-Harry-Potter-on-the-dark-web--/

I have read through it and there are a few interesting points 😄

(1) "They've wrapped it in initial coin nonsense, haven't they"

No arguments, just negative vibe from the very beginning... It feels very unnecessary...

(2) “Daddy, how do I spend my Wallos?”
Consults white paper, brow furrows

I think that at the moment you are more focused on the pre-sale and ICO stages, but once these end you will also focus a lot more on providing resources such as these. Plus when Pigzbe will actually be bought, I am sure there will be a tutorial... Are you planning to release such materials by the way? 🙂

(3) Regarding their criticism about the difficulty of purchasing Wollo tokens

Will there be an easy fiat-Wollo gateway built into the app? Such that, for example, you could just connect your credit card and then you could purchase Wollo tokens. Or will it have to be done via an exchange?

(4) The second is online, “through our website we facilitate buying things online in the real world”.

Could you please elaborate on this point? What will you be able to buy through the website? I thought that the only gateway into the real world would be using the Wollo card...

(5) Mr Yacob said the Switzerland-based company was in discussion with three card providers, and that he may have more to talk about in a few months time.

Wonderful to see that Pigzbe is already in discussions! May I ask about how they went? 😄

(6) Also this comment is ridiculous: "“Auntie, I've got this great new toy which you can use to send me pocket money. I just need a copy of your passport, and have you got a recent utility bill...”"

How do you set up a bank account? 🤔🤔

------
I have also put it on Telegram and gotten an answer, but decided to share my thoughts here too!

Thank you Filid98 for your comments and questions here and on Telegram.
We want to answer here too for the community! Again great to see people are reading the articles about us 🐽🐽

Answers below:

(1) "They've wrapped it in initial coin nonsense, haven't they"
No arguments, just negative vibe from the very beginning... It feels very unnecessary...

>> We're cool with it, it's great to be featured in the FT.🌈🚀

(2) “Daddy, how do I spend my Wallos?”
Consults white paper, brow furrows
I think that at the moment you are more focused on the pre-sale and ICO stages, but once these end you will also focus a lot more on providing resources such as these. Plus when Pigzbe will actually be bought, I am sure there will be a tutorial... Are you planning to release such materials by the way? 🙂

>>You are correct we are focussing on the pre-sale and ICO to ensure Pigzbe happens. Lots of exciting things planned for afterwards – the team we've assembled are all from design backgrounds – everything we do is going to be user driven, so tutorials, guides etc will all be happening!✅😃

(3) Regarding their criticism about the difficulty of purchasing Wollo tokens
Will there be an easy fiat-Wollo gateway built into the app? Such that, for example, you could just connect your credit card and then you could purchase Wollo tokens. Or will it have to be done via an exchange?

>>The whole experience needs to be frictionless and it is our intention to build all of this into the Pigzbe App so you are absolutely on the right lines here – more details will be released in the coming months ✅

(4) The second is online, “through our website we facilitate buying things online in the real world”.
Could you please elaborate on this point? What will you be able to buy through the website? I thought that the only gateway into the real world would be using the Wollo card...

>>Yes the card will act as a gateway to real world purchases but in addition to this we are exploring other ways in which Wollo could be spent – commercial partnerships through our website and digital products/services available through the Pigzbe App.

(5) Mr Yacob said the Switzerland-based company was in discussion with three card providers, and that he may have more to talk about in a few months time.
Wonderful to see that Pigzbe is already in discussions! May I ask about how they went? 😄

>>All is good. Stay tuned for updates on this.👍

(6) Also this comment is ridiculous: "“Auntie, I've got this great new toy which you can use to send me pocket money. I just need a copy of your passport, and have you got a recent utility bill...”"
How do you set up a bank account? 🤔🤔

>>Exactly right? We can and we will make the Pigzbe experience extremely easy and frictionless.😃👍

🐽🐽🐽

EustaceBagge

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

They are going to be on Bitfinex. Huge exchange
And on the SDEX too 🐽🐽🐽
Something for everyone. Smiley If you want a decentralized trading experience SDEX is a solid exchange.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: