Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PIGZBE - BLOCKCHAIN PIGGY-WALLET FOR KIDS & FAMILIES 🐽🐽🐽  (Read 24411 times)
MountainConqueror

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Mountains is my passion

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

not at all, questions are good.

Here is the user functionality chart to date.

More is here in our white paper https://pigzbe.com/pdf/pigzbe_whitepaper.pdf

PS: Primary user is the parent, that is explained in the white paper.

🐽🐽🐽

That's great. And what is the Wollo?
I got the idea of tasks, sounds sweet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

not at all, questions are good.

Here is the user functionality chart to date.

More is here in our white paper https://pigzbe.com/pdf/pigzbe_whitepaper.pdf

PS: Primary user is the parent, that is explained in the white paper.

🐽🐽🐽

That's great. And what is the Wollo?
I got the idea of tasks, sounds sweet.
Wollo is the ICO token, Pigzbe's own token. Smiley

Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

For those that wonder what happened with Pigzbe's Twitter account:

"Hello Pigzbe community! 🐽 Because of a teeny tiny technical glitch with @Twitter which we are fixing as we speak, our @Pigzbe handle is down for a short 😔But it’s a good time to introduce another of our comms channel @Wollotoken which will be about all things Wollo! We would really appreciate it if you could join us @Wollotoken so you don’t miss out on any updates!"

Source
EustaceBagge

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

"Hello Pigzbe community! 🐽 Because of a teeny tiny technical glitch with @Twitter which we are fixing as we speak, our @Pigzbe handle is down for a short 😔But it’s a good time to introduce another of our comms channel @Wollotoken which will be about all things Wollo! We would really appreciate it if you could join us @Wollotoken so you don’t miss out on any updates!"

Source
A shame about the absurd ban, the other account needs more followers, come on people!   Smiley www.twitter.com/wollotoken

pigzbe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

FLASH UPDATE

It’s Meet Our Humans Week at Pigzbe! CEO & Founder (& Forbes 30 Under 30 2017 Alumni) Filippo Yacob @piggyincharge will be live on Telegram from 15:00 PM - 15:30 PM GMT+1 today to answer all your questions!

Join us in 30 minutes on Telegram!

🐽🐽🐽
pigzbe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

Source
A shame about the absurd ban, the other account needs more followers, come on people!   Smiley www.twitter.com/wollotoken

We are absolutely gutted as we have 8000+ followers that are not able to see our updates. Twitter is telling us they will fix it, but we are not sure by when. Anyone knows a human at Twitter? if yes, please send us the contact details at hello@pigzbe.com hello@pigzbe.com

In the meantime indeed everyone please head over to www.twitter.com/wollotoken

🐽 🐽 🐽
aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

Source
A shame about the absurd ban, the other account needs more followers, come on people!   Smiley www.twitter.com/wollotoken

We are absolutely gutted as we have 8000+ followers that are not able to see our updates. Twitter is telling us they will fix it, but we are not sure by when. Anyone knows a human at Twitter? if yes, please send us the contact details at hello@pigzbe.com hello@pigzbe.com

🐽 🐽 🐽

Twitter is very sloppy when it gets to solving problems like this. Few weeks ago many people got their accounts suspended for absolutely no reason. Nobody ever replied to their tickets. I lost hundreds of followers, because they all got suspended during those days. Most of them regained their accounts eventually, but I don't like the fact that Twitter admins ignore all complaints of their users. It's a hopeless feeling. I tried to contact @jack, one of the Twitter admins about your account, but of course I got no answer either.
tikezza3

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

Which exchange will you be on?
They are going to be on Bitfinex. Huge exchange
And on the SDEX too 🐽🐽🐽
Well yea you are right. I just mention Bitfinex because it has soo much more volume than SDEX and more people using it. Therefore more people will heard about Pigzbe
tikezza3

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

Source

🐽 🐽 🐽

Twitter is very sloppy when it gets to solving problems like this. Few weeks ago many people got their accounts suspended for absolutely no reason. Nobody ever replied to their tickets. I lost hundreds of followers, because they all got suspended during those days. Most of them regained their accounts eventually, but I don't like the fact that Twitter admins ignore all complaints of their users. It's a hopeless feeling. I tried to contact @jack, one of the Twitter admins about your account, but of course I got no answer either.
I agree! Pigzbe team is trying to get as many supporters as possible and then, just before the ICO, Twitter bans their account. Soo sad
aumusxou

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:08:39 PM
Merited by Rasjkeee (4), simplelove (1)

ICO Analysis: Pigzbe
Published on June 18, 2018
By Gerelyn Terzo

Team
The management team boasts more than 150 years of combined experience across education products. Filippo Yacob, founder and CEO, is a Forbes 30-under-30 entrepreneur who also founded Primo Toys and coding toy Cubetto, which received accolades from Montessori.
Pigzbe also boasts a team of advisors and investors, including Natale Ferrara, who is at the helm of ICO-Engine and Eidoo — the company behind the London cryptocurrency sculpture.
Verdict
Pigzbe is an ambitious project, as evidenced by its plans to replace the traditional piggy bank, but it’s also a promising one. Consider its ability to secure an early listing on leading cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex, this project appears to have the wind at its back.  Traders are likely to find liquidity in the Wollo token.
It’s disappointing that the Wollo token won’t be issued in the United States, as American children could benefit from financial learning and tools, but Pigzbe must be looking to avoid having the coin designated and regulated as a security. But given its mission to educate children about saving and spending in a hands-on way, the project is sure to strike a chord with families who are keen on decentralization and the blockchain around the world.
Even if it doesn’t replace the piggy bank — which Pigzbe believes it should — the Wollo token could be used as an educational and fun tool for kids to learn about digital money. Familiarizing them with the blockchain and decentralization will introduce a whole new way of transacting that wasn’t available to previous generations. The cold storage is a nice touch that will teach kids early on that they need to secure their digital funds.
Risks
    One of the components of the Pigzbe ecosystem remains in development — the Wollo card for spending online and offline. While it’s only one of several moving parts to the Pigzbe project, we like to see completion. Any products that are dependent on the results of the token sale for the development add risk. -1
    Cryptocurrencies haven’t officially made their way into the mainstream. Without regulation, the industry is still deemed risky by governments around the world, and therefore households may be reluctant to participate in a project that is built around the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, especially as it pertains to their children or a major life milestone like saving for college. -1.75
Growth Opportunity
    Numbers don’t lie. Pigzbie boasts more than 20,500 Telegram members; 8,100-plus followers on Twitter; nearly 5,000 Facebook followers; nearly 2,600 subscribers. +2.5
    Liquidity. In addition to Bitfinex, Wollo has also secured a listing on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange. +3
    As the winner of an ICO race in Switzerland, Pigzbe was awarded most of a $1 million award in addition to the Bitfinex exchange listing. +2
    A seasoned management team in education tech and electronics that combined has “shipped millions of products across more than 180 countries.” Founding members boast project experience with technology leaders including Apple, Google, Nokia, IBM and more. This kind of experience is hard to replicate at a startup. +3
Disposition
Based on the above analysis, we reach a score of 7.25 out of 10 for the Pigzbe ICO.
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-pigzbe/
AnonJunkie

Activity: 249

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

This is good idea to intefrate Cryptocurrency for children. But we need first to integrate it for adults ) Currenty maybe only 5% of people in the world using crypto. so i don't think this project has chances.

Your statement is just wrong on so many levels , You always start with the youth for adoption. Two year olds can work an iphone.. trying to teach grandma about wollo is much harder than teach a child who has grown up in digital first world.
Exactly! Children are outpacing adults in technology very quickly. My younger brother is more of a computer whiz than I have ever been, and kids today get their tablets when they are not even in school. This has always been like that at least from my experience.
his statements were just FUD trying to make people doubt the project , I have NO doubt that teaching kids and crypto leads to be adoption! if anyone says other wise there just not truthful.
EustaceBagge

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

Source

🐽 🐽 🐽

What you are describing happened to me! One day all the people I followed simply disappeared. It took twitter almost a month to recover my profile. Hope this will be faster.

myCryptonite01

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

If not sold out, burn coins?
No there will be no burning of tokens.
myCryptonite01

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

Guys and girls, Pigzbe has opened a new Twitter account until the problems are sorted out with the old one. Here is the link: www.twitter.com/wollotoken

Thanks EustaceBagge!!

Indeed, because of a teeny tiny technical glitch with Twitter which we are fixing as we speak, our @Pigzbe handle is down for a short time:pensive: But it’s a good time to introduce another of our comms channel @Wollotoken www.twitter.com/wollotoken which will be about all things Wollo! We would really appreciate it if you could join us @Wollotoken so you don’t miss out on any updates!

🐽🐽🐽
Our telegram community is looking strong though and growing day by day.
myCryptonite01

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

I tried to reach out to @jack on Twitter asking him what can be done about Pigzbe's account suspension. I will update if he replies to me.
Pigzbe has made a new twitter account till the previous one gets activated again
@Wollotoken
myCryptonite01

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

This is good idea to intefrate Cryptocurrency for children. But we need first to integrate it for adults ) Currenty maybe only 5% of people in the world using crypto. so i don't think this project has chances.

Your statement is just wrong on so many levels , You always start with the youth for adoption. Two year olds can work an iphone.. trying to teach grandma about wollo is much harder than teach a child who has grown up in digital first world.
Exactly! Children are outpacing adults in technology very quickly. My younger brother is more of a computer whiz than I have ever been, and kids today get their tablets when they are not even in school. This has always been like that at least from my experience.
his statements were just FUD trying to make people doubt the project , I have NO doubt that teaching kids and crypto leads to be adoption! if anyone says other wise there just not truthful.
Its just a first step to let crypto be known to the unknown and young children that crypto is future and we have to be ready for it. We have to learn it from the start.
myCryptonite01

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

great project and look forward to it, keep up the good work!
do not forget to join in the race of 100 lucky winners getting a pigzbe black tab with 120$ worth of wollo tokens inside it join link is here ; https://wn.nr/kPsyqh
I have already joined . Hope i win . ☺
myCryptonite01

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

like this project, children can also enjoy the technology of cryptocurrencies
Yes there are interactive games and milestones to cross which will reward the kid in wollo token from time to time and much more than that . Overall its going to be fun while earning and learning.
myCryptonite01

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

Pigzbe is definitively a very attractive project for replacing old fashion kids piggy-wallet, and a smart way to teach the new generation about crypto revolution, as young generation will definitely adopt such technology largely, as it was the case with Internet 20 years ago.
I really loved the concept and idea, and Pigzbe already win an innovative price for their project (Number 1), congratulation Team ;-)
 All the best Wink
Its a must have for parents to gift their kids the gift of crypto learning.
myCryptonite01

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

Greetings, all.
Interesting idea, trust in the future should run by the planned!
the whole projects vision has been kept quite strategically in videos pitches and whitepaper by Pigzbe. Defines their professionality in work and dedication to do something better and unique from whats being done by other currencies. No one could have ever thought about this .
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: