Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Blog Manager  (Read 155 times)
bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Hello everybody. I dont know did I write in that topic. But I want to offer my services in conducting bounty programs. Namely, I want to be part of the team's bounty.
About me:
- I have been creating websites for a long time
- several large resources aimed at Russia
- I've been in the bounty for a long time
- I know the whole topic inside out
- never cheated
You could ask what I mean? I'm well versed in the blogs and channels YouTue and I easily see the scammer.
Here is my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
I do not see any reason to continue thread about bounty police, since I received a lot of threats to my address, a couple of times my sites were under ddos ​​attack. Acting alone is very dangerous, and I not saw support.. So I want to join the bounty team of managers. Thank you.
Thanks to my work, many tables from scammers have been cleared. We also helped to get a reward for the guys who deserved it. In the topic of this all is written in detail. If you are interested, please read Smiley
This topic was Bounty Police V2.0, there was a topic before this, with a lot of readers, but I had to delete it, since my sites just did not work because of the DDos attack ...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

Hello everybody. I dont know did I write in that topic. But I want to offer my services in conducting bounty programs. Namely, I want to be part of the team's bounty.
About me:
- never cheated
You could ask what I mean? I'm well versed in the blogs and channels YouTue and I easily see the scammer.
I do not see any reason to continue thread about bounty police, since I received a lot of threats to my address, a couple of times my sites were under ddos ​​attack. Acting alone is very dangerous, and I not saw support.. So I want to join the bounty team of managers. Thank you.
Thanks to my work, many tables from scammers have been cleared. We also helped to get a reward for the guys who deserved it. In the topic of this all is written in detail. If you are interested, please read Smiley
This topic was Bounty Police V2.0, there was a topic before this, with a lot of readers, but I had to delete it, since my sites just did not work because of the DDos attack ...

There are people looking to for trust manager from this forum. I think you expect the same here. So the best suggestion for you is Yahoo62278. He is managing various type of ad campaigns and bounty campaigns.
He is being advisor for some of the projects and managed 100+ projects so far in this forum.
I adviced you to check his profile with the id I have shared and ask him to be part of the project in marketing side. Since he is having the trust over the forum. Your project will be taken as the positive thing.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

About me:
- never cheated

There are people looking to for trust manager from this forum. I think you expect the same here. So the best suggestion for you is Yahoo62278. He is managing various type of ad campaigns and bounty campaigns.
He is being advisor for some of the projects and managed 100+ projects so far in this forum.
I adviced you to check his profile with the id I have shared and ask him to be part of the project in marketing side. Since he is having the trust over the forum. Your project will be taken as the positive thing.
I wrote to him. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: