Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GIVES COIN  (Read 3392 times)
bitcoinbabys (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 51

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:45 PM

Is there any transparency to how the organizations will use the funds?
Are organizations required to show how the funds were used?
Is this only for USA only? Worldwide? Or perhaps only for another country?
How will you give funds? Do you convert to fiat first? Or give another way?  What exchange will you use for this purpose?

Are there third-party organization that you will use to see if the org you give to is trustworthy and not a scam?

Is there a minimum in terms of how efficient the organization's giving has to be? For example, some non-profit have very high admin overhead so what they give is lower percentage than other organizations.

~All fund addresses are public.

~Organizations are not required to show how they use funds. We are donating to them so they have the right to do what they want with coins, ethically they would be used for benefit of charity

~Its for everyone not just US, all countries may use

~We will give funds from charity premine after charity has been fully vetted

~We will NOT convert to fiat. We will just send amount in coins ( depending on charity depends on amount of coins they receive)

~We will not use an exchange for transfering funds to charitys, we will sent to charity and make tx public for all to see

~We are well capable of finding out if charity is a scam, no need for third party

~No minimum for how effecient the organizations giving has to be, The organizations we choose will be vetted and sure not to be a scam. We will not just donate to any old charity. Has to be something with some backing

REVIVE YOUR LIGHT. MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS. REALIZE YOUR WORTH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

let us know about planning to listing on any exchange Cool
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

How do you expect org to use your coin for charity? It has to convert to real world usability.

bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:04:38 AM

speaking with exchange at this very moment

bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:07:35 AM

How do you expect org to use your coin for charity? It has to convert to real world usability.

They will have to convert to BTC like everyone else. The real world use is them using it for their charitys. We have a well educated team that will hold a short crypto education seminar for each charity we sponsor so they know how to cash out GIVES for BTC then to FIAT.

Sunderland87

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:15:25 AM

How can we solo mine?
Best miner?ccminer,cgminer etc?
azzalea25

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:35:21 AM

speaking with exchange at this very moment

sound good
azzalea25

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

How can we solo mine?

current difficulty is over 4k, i think at this moment unprofitable for solo
Sunderland87

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:42:31 AM

How can we solo mine?

I wanna try it just for fun,any info about how to?
do i have to edit the .conf file?
cryptBrule

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:35:46 AM

premine amount:15,000,000

PREMINE

PREMINE SPLIT

9.0 million

Which is to be divided 7 ways amongst Original GIVES( 1,285,714.285714286 GIVES each)
1 million will be locked in wallet staking for 3 months (Must NOT be touched!!)

2.5 million(Held in wallet staking) coins will be for charaties we fund ONLY!

1.5 million(Held in wallet staking) for GIVE DAYS  30k coins a month for 4 years+

1k people/mth  30 GIVES/per person (GIVE DAY)

(OPS FUND)2 million coins (Held in wallet staking) only to be used for marketing, travel for gives to disaster relief sites,
charity function, or business obtainable purposes(strict requirements) , GIVES Merch,  bountys, exchange listings , and the GIVE BACK FUND (SHND, PAC_POKER, PACNODE, PAC4PREZ, DAPS communities) Me @bitcoinbabys personal request for the last one. Without either of these discords i would not have the community to make this a success. All play a special role in my dream to GIVING BACK and I will return the favor!!!..

PREMINE ADDRESSES

ORIGINAL GIVES ADDRESSES

GfAkifbssV8nsirDye3mMSL8eymmL9dTWz
GPdkwBbg5Dw43RuEkDumUD2hcfFerMpgNB
GXEWdsgwUdeE3ztm1R7Qv215yzNm51xK8U
GJVPykfQY3UgzmMzhakoDu8oiP2sL6qB3H
GVMCFC1m5fVnRVW4kdhowsuwKWPfeBZ6yq
GMkE4oLedjvdQcKieQDS6fAcR9iXcLGrwy
GPSeafxm1Et1KHFrRNYjeD1PqqfarUmJXZ

So with a total supply of 100,000,000

Each of your team get's 1,285,714.285714286  ... (~1.3% each -> ~9% ($9m) total)

2,500,000 to charity (2.5%)

1,500,000 over spread over 4 years, 30k/mo (1.5%, or .03%/monthly)

2,000,000 staking fund for traveling/marketing (2%)

15m total pre-mine ...

So a coin stated to be a coin to "GIVE" to the communities, yet it's giving to founders first. At a pretty large amount (vs total supply) for what work was put into this project ... interesting.

Sounds like initially the GIVE coin is giving to you guys? And you're piggy backing this junk off SHND which is a mess in it's own right. I don't see how utilizing one project to pump this one is right at all? And you also announce a GIVE/SHND pairing to help SHND ... c'mon, you want traffic for yourself.

Not sure if everyone else is just keeping their mouths shut or are just blind.

I would understand if you guys put in work for something special, but it's obvious that not enough work was done to warrant that type of payout between 7 ppl? Let's be real. Ending the ANN with saying you're wanting to give back to those that helped, yet only 2% allocated in giving back to them mixed with travel and marketing? Let's be real here.

Get this junk off the market. How can you justify 9% founders versus 2.5% set aside for charity, when this is a charitable coin? LMAO. No wonder the team at SHND has such a bad rep, no loyalties and you all are just looking out for yourselves.
sunk818

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:43:28 AM

Can you put source and binary on GitHub?

sunk818

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:48:55 AM

They will have to convert to BTC like everyone else. The real world use is them using it for their charitys. We have a well educated team that will hold a short crypto education seminar for each charity we sponsor so they know how to cash out GIVES for BTC then to FIAT.

Believe it or not, there are other ways to give to charity without sending the orgs a coin they have to convert. If this is truly a global coin, then they may not be able to get on an exchange... Then they have to convert to BTC, then convert to their local currency.

If you truly care about giving, you need to think about the process by which you are going to give. There's more to it then just sending some GIVES to another wallet. Or maybe you don't really care? I don't know, and I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

Believe it or not, there are other ways to give to charity without sending the orgs a coin they have to convert. If this is truly a global coin, then they may not be able to get on an exchange... Then they have to convert to BTC, then convert to their local currency.

If you truly care about giving, you need to think about the process by which you are going to give. There's more to it then just sending some GIVES to another wallet. Or maybe you don't really care? I don't know, and I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe you should give it more than the first day. We are working hard and that will show over all.

bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

PREMINE

PREMINE SPLIT

9.0 million

Which is to be divided 7 ways amongst Original GIVES( 1,285,714.285714286 GIVES each)

1.5 million(Held in wallet staking) for GIVE DAYS  30k coins a month for 4 years+

(OPS FUND)2 million coins (Held in wallet staking) only to be used for marketing, travel for gives to disaster relief sites,
charity function, or business obtainable purposes(strict requirements) , GIVES Merch,  bountys, exchange listings , and the GIVE BACK FUND (SHND, PAC_POKER, PACNODE, PAC4PREZ, DAPS communities) Me @bitcoinbabys personal request for the last one. Without either of these discords i would not have the community to make this a success. All play a special role in my dream to GIVING BACK and I will return the favor!!!..

PREMINE ADDRESSES

ORIGINAL GIVES ADDRESSES

Each of your team get's 1,285,714.285714286  ... (~1.3% each -> ~9% ($9m) total)

15m total pre-mine ...

So a coin stated to be a coin to "GIVE" to the communities, yet it's giving to founders first. At a pretty large amount (vs total supply) for what work was put into this project ... interesting.

Sounds like initially the GIVE coin is giving to you guys? And you're piggy backing this junk off SHND which is a mess in it's own right. I don't see how utilizing one project to pump this one is right at all? And you also announce a GIVE/SHND pairing to help SHND ... c'mon, you want traffic for yourself.

I would understand if you guys put in work for something special, but it's obvious that not enough work was done to warrant that type of payout between 7 ppl? Let's be real. Ending the ANN with saying you're wanting to give back to those that helped, yet only 2% allocated in giving back to them mixed with travel and marketing? Let's be real here.

Get this junk off the market. How can you justify 9% founders versus 2.5% set aside for charity, when this is a charitable coin? LMAO. No wonder the team at SHND has such a bad rep, no loyalties and you all are just looking out for yourselves.

And here you come with the SHND comments!! I love it! So glad you are all over it!! Hope to see you here more often!!

matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

Great coin  Smiley

bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:57:46 AM

Great coin  Smiley

Thanks for the reply!! Much appreciated!!

cryptBrule

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:23:38 AM

PREMINE

PREMINE SPLIT

9.0 million

PREMINE ADDRESSES

ORIGINAL GIVES ADDRESSES

15m total pre-mine ...

And here you come with the SHND comments!! I love it! So glad you are all over it!! Hope to see you here more often!!

Here I come with SHND comments??? You for real?

Haha ... you brought it on yourself. In addition, you're the one posting this junk in both SHND and SHMN discords.

If you wanted people to be 100% on board with you and not talk $h!t, why didn't you start a coin from the ground up and create something that didn't try and piggy back off another project? And actually create something that had effort and real purpose? You can tell all this was all rushed out. Everything you lay out here screams fraud and an attempt at a payout for yourself. I've seen your admins bounce from coin to coin hoping for that ticket.

You helped tank SHND, got kicked out of DAPS, so now here's your third attempt, right? Doing whatever you can to try and get that payday, yet you tell everyone else you're doing it from the bottom of your heart and for community. Such a load of crap.

Always talking about how you're transparent. For once be real.

And you don't have to hope, I'll make sure you see me and others more often, don't you worry them corn rows off. Wink

BTW, way to dodge everything I laid out and re-direct it as a SHND issue when the real issue is you and your junk coin.
azzalea25

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:18 AM

How can we solo mine?

I wanna try it just for fun,any info about how to?
do i have to edit the .conf file?

Yes, u can
put these on your config

rpcuser=yourwalletaddr
rpcpassword=12345678
rpcport=36445
port=36446
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=10.1.1.*
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

example connection (cpu) - dont use tcp but http:
cpuminer-gw64-core2 -a scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:36445 -u yourwalletaddr -p 12345678

Good Luck!

bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

PREMINE

PREMINE SPLIT

9.0 million

PREMINE ADDRESSES

ORIGINAL GIVES ADDRESSES

15m total pre-mine ...

Haha ... you brought it on yourself. In addition, you're the one posting this junk in both SHND and SHMN discords.

If you wanted people to be 100% on board with you and not talk $h!t, why didn't you start a coin from the ground up and create something that didn't try and piggy back off another project? And actually create something that had effort and real purpose? You can tell all this was all rushed out. Everything you lay out here screams fraud and an attempt at a payout for yourself. I've seen your admins bounce from coin to coin hoping for that ticket.

You helped tank SHND, got kicked out of DAPS, so now here's your third attempt, right? Doing whatever you can to try and get that payday, yet you tell everyone else you're doing it from the bottom of your heart and for community. Such a load of crap.

And you don't have to hope, I'll make sure you see me and others more often, don't you worry them corn rows off. Wink

BTW, way to dodge everything I laid out and re-direct it as a SHND issue when the real issue is you and your junk coin.

You again!! Glad to see you back wasting your time!!!! Carry on!!

bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

PREMINE

PREMINE SPLIT

9.0 million

PREMINE ADDRESSES

ORIGINAL GIVES ADDRESSES

15m total pre-mine ...

Also I'm very pleased that you spend so much time in SHND and SHMN discords!! Makes me very happy!! Deep down below the FUD you love us!! And we love you back!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: