Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:02:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McAfee Joins Lux  (Read 205 times)
coinsontheroad (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

This brought the price of LUX up. Does anyone think it will have value in the long run? Or is McAfee's name pretty much no longer valuable to have associated with a coin?

uncleduckerr

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

Of course it did, he is a big name. Not sure if LUX will have value in the long run, but having McAfee can't hurt. I wouldn't say it isn't valuable. Sure the value isn't probably as good as late last year but I would imagine it would help your coin rather than hinder it as was shown with LUX here.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

This brought the price of LUX up. Does anyone think it will have value in the long run? Or is McAfee's name pretty much no longer valuable to have associated with a coin?

I see recent days we are able to find the project with the help of Mcafee. Those ICO projects getting better name and marketplace value after those listed on exchanges too mate.
We need to find the project contains with the hard source white paper.
If yes you will find the more profit than any ICO projects.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

are you serious with this infor ? if McAfee really join with Lux ?
can you tell me, where did you get this informations ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

As far as cryptocurrency is concern any coin endorse by McAfee is bound  to appreciate. If he is one of the backer of lux you better buy now before it will too late.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

McAfee created a reputation to jinx all altcoins he touches.

They all get short term gain after his twitting, and go down in spectacular way soon after.

He should better concentrate at the things at hand, it looks worse day by day: https://diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

It is very difficult to treat this person with confidence, for a very long time there have been rumors that those whom he promotes pay him very good money, and to call this analysis or point of view as truthful or true is very difficult. Although the fact remains a fact, those who advertise very well raise money.

cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

Depends on how you look at this situation. It is good for marketing that for sure given the knowledge of how popular McAfee is actually and no matter if people see him as valuable source he surely can make some impact, if not huge and big one he can make smaller impact then. Although given the fact that we are all aware of how much he was getting paid to shill shitcoins (altcoins) on twitter situation is not bright here. As he could be paid easily big chunk of money to advertise LUX in this way, however I don't blame the man for taking the opportunity to earn quick buck - I would do it myself if I had the chance.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

Hello, I think that McAfee is already the past of the crypto-currency community.
It is already rightly written - that as soon as he mentions some kind of project, then immediately there is a small splash in the price, and then a fall.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

This old man has already very much been able to influence the number of people who exceed more than a million people, I think that in this way the projects that really do not know anything could collect money with the support of McAfee and only because of its support.
anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

Maybe this will clear up things a bit (quoted from Discord):

Folks, John McAfee is a well established, connected person in the industry and we understand that he is definitely a polarizing figure. For those of you that have followed Lux maybe even since its start in October, our project is geared towards a broad adaptation and long term usability. Primarily, John McAfee is not here to bring attention to LUX, although it has definitely happened today, but to allow us to find and implement partnerships, demonstrate use cases and advise us in all strategic topics to successfully deploy what we have planned at LUXCore.

Also, the Press Release & tweet can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2422372.msg34947268#msg34947268

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

Undoubtedly, McAfee is a great authority in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, but too many projects start to use his name recently. I suppose it's not that simple as different media tell us. Let's see what is going to happen, but I'm sure that 90% of the projects aren't related to McAfee.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

You can pay mcafee and he will say what you want. you should never value his opinion.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

I'm sure he has no idea what lux is about, they just paid him $100k to write a tweet and give his name to the project and it's easy money for him. In future other celebrities like mayweather will do the same for joining up with their crypto project simply because they are paid to.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

I'm sure he has no idea what lux is about, they just paid him $100k to write a tweet and give his name to the project and it's easy money for him. In future other celebrities like mayweather will do the same for joining up with their crypto project simply because they are paid to.

i think the same, too. they just paid him to push the prize up. i also read that mcafee makes money this way and i can understand it. this is easy money.

therefore i do not think it is special if mcafee expresses itself over lux.
ZZ111

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

It was funny because LUX tweeted he was a senior adviser and Mcaffee commented that they should take it down, LUX DUMPED after this hahaha. Then they re-posted it with the correct article.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

For the last period of time lots of projects use his name, even make different promo with the interview with Mc Affee. But his name now looks like some brand, only popularity. But for cryptocurrency itself his influence is not very high. But it is my oppinion.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1490
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

John is an old man who wants to put more money in his pocket. Hiding behind the mask of virtue takes money from ICO projects. Can be said that he lost respect

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

Few days back i was got some info about the Mcafee CEO John Mcafee was charging for  100000 $ for per tweet about any crypto currency related and any suggestion for Mcafee be careful before going to invest, the lux is great you can hold lux for long trams for good returns.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:32:13 PM

I do not think that this will be on the long run! But the leap gave a little, I think this will end there.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: