Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #THE ThoreExchange  (Read 445 times)
Thorecoin (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

VISIT https://www.thex.company/

https://medium.com/@ethminer3/thore-exchange-e17a6900d28

#Thore Trilogy

www.thorecoin.com

www.thorecash.com

Crypto Token Crypto Currency & Now Exchange

ThoreExchange #THE

#THE combines features of both centralized and decentralized architectures in order to exploit the best of both worlds: USD/EUR Support+ strong authentication, simplicity, as well as transparency and fairness.

#THE is working on a premium hybrid exchange that incorporates a decentralized ledger within its proprietary centralized platform. It’s expected that THORE Exchange will bring large-scale crypto trading to a level of quality and transparency that has never been seen yet.

#THE will allow Clients and Traders to agree and organise payment in any #THR ERC-20 compliant token — Thorecash is our fuel & currency As crypto tokens, these can be freely exchanged for other cryptocurrencies, or cashed out to fiat.

We are going to build an ‘exchange factory’ smart contract that will allow any #THE user to instantiate one or more exchange contracts between ETH and any ERC20 compatible token, and manage the funds, volumes and rates themselves. A very basic fee will be applied to any trade. (We are currently discussing the fee amount and calculation formula.) It will be distributed via the rewards contract #THE Token

List Your Token with #THE drop email nikstrade@thorecoin.com

Launch Your ICO with #THE drop email nikstrade@thorecoin.com

#THE ThoreExchange
#THE is an open source, anonymous, community driven Crypto digital asset. As part of the #Thore projects long term visions we created our own exchange platform.

#THE is aiming for 1 million trades per day by the end of the 2nd year. The cash flow will be similar to stock exchange business. We believe that anybody can make Good profits in the crypto Tokens and digital asset market so we developed the #THE exchange with the most unique features.

#WTF Whats #THE Future

Trustless
Token & Digital Assets Trading PlatForm
Visit www.thex.company
OUR
ICO Details
ICO Details

Token Issuance & ICO Structure

Total 10,000,000 THE

Token Type:  ERC20 & Waves Blockchain Token

Maximum ICO Supply

(Hard Cap): 5000 ETH

Available for Purchase: 5000000 THE

Price per token: $0.25
Minimum QTY : 1000 THE

Emission rate: No new coins will be minted, created or mined after the ICO

ICO  Period: 1May 2018- 30June 2018

Token Details
ERC20 Token
Waves BlockChain Token**

Token #THE will be created as an ERC20 compatible token on the Ethereum blockchain. #THE & #TCH tokens will be reuired for any and all THEX functionalities, deposits, withdrawals, transactions
As Thore Exchange will charge all fees in #THE #TCH, it will accumulate #THE over time. In order to reduce the #THE #TCH reserve that Thore Exchange will hold relative to the overall supply of #THE #TCH, Thore Exchange will implement a transparent and veried mechanism that destroys on each trade 25% of all #THE #TCH paid to Thore Exchange as a transaction fee. As a result, the supply of #THE will decrease over time as the activity on #THE Exchange increases, and the demand for each #THE will increase accordingly.

#TCH = Thorecash www.thorecash.com
** Phase 2 Waves Token

Phase 3 Token sale Live #THR www.thorecoin.com
Phase 2 Token sale live #TCH www.thorecash.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pathfinder29

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

I'm amazed this token mooning..
sea_cow

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

I like your project, but I can not participate on bitebtc transactions
I verified kyc has 2 months but still not receive the message from the bitebtc
sencoins

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

someone here trading at bitebtc.com
Cleon_enriching_lives

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

I’ve got about 37 of this token but cannot change it to bitcoin or ethereum, please someone should help
Cleon_enriching_lives

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

Please I’ve got this tokens for sale, about 37 of them worth $200 on bitebtc, please I want to sell them for a cheaper rate or exchange them for btc or ethereum
heinaallergia

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Its easier to trade now. Good news coming Thorecash (TCH) will get listed on Bitpaction
shadowghost2018

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

Any new exchanges where THE can be traded?
GoodyT

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:42:37 AM

Now this is a good project....I so love this project
Raditya119

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:12:39 AM

someone here trading at bitebtc.com

well, I was right, so what I experienced until now was only verifiable, even though I was very interested in investing in awaL price that reached

and why the price of the Coins (THE) was so crazy that it even lost the price of a good start when I saw him in July

is there a current influence on the company
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: