Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Growth may be just around the corner?  (Read 560 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

Already seeing huge growth across everything personally. But I think it's only the beginning, as on the Bitcoin charts we are now shifting ABOVE the moving average on all charts which could mean we're finally done with the bear market downward channels and have now broken and risen above to see some good bull activity now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Whatever happens, just be ready to take action. Plan ahead on your decisions and do not let your emotions affect your investment strategy in BTC. I agree in what you say that BTC is growing and it will only take a matter of time before we realize that it transcended to its full utilization which will likely affect the way we transact with our finances.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

There's a renewed sense of optimism in the market right now but still laced with much hesitation and precaution. The longer goes by without bitcoin falling further then the more optimism there will be. For that reason it's hard to disagree with what you're saying. However, using DOGE as a measure of when bitcoin will grow seems like a flawed approach. It's widely regarded as a shitcoin and seems to fluctuate quite randomly at times for no fundamental reason. If you could provide something solid to suggest DOGE price increases are a prerequisite to Bitcoin price increases then I will humbly take back my words.
Yeah, the optimism is gradually growing in the market and it is getting obvious that we may start seeing some good trend in the market very soon. It is about time anyway considering how the market always responds in moments like this. However, I expect bitcoin to enter some state of consolidation before we start seeing any major movement.

Nevertheless, taking a look at the altcoins, we will see the market is gradually coming back. I would not be too sure as the market is highly volatile and I always try to keep the other side in play no matter what until things become glaring.
Hell-raiser (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

There's a renewed sense of optimism in the market right now but still laced with much hesitation and precaution. The longer goes by without bitcoin falling further then the more optimism there will be. For that reason it's hard to disagree with what you're saying. However, using DOGE as a measure of when bitcoin will grow seems like a flawed approach. It's widely regarded as a shitcoin and seems to fluctuate quite randomly at times for no fundamental reason. If you could provide something solid to suggest DOGE price increases are a prerequisite to Bitcoin price increases then I will humbly take back my words.
Yeah, the optimism is gradually growing in the market and it is getting obvious that we may start seeing some good trend in the market very soon. It is about time anyway considering how the market always responds in moments like this. However, I expect bitcoin to enter some state of consolidation before we start seeing any major movement.

Nevertheless, taking a look at the altcoins, we will see the market is gradually coming back. I would not be too sure as the market is highly volatile and I always try to keep the other side in play no matter what until things become glaring.

I consider Dogecoin an excellent guiding star (so to speak) in this regard. It is an old, time-tested coin, and it perfectly reflects the market sentiment or change thereof. People use it mostly for things like arbitrage and online gambling, and when we see a continued interest toward this coin, it almost always has something to do with the whole market. Apart from that, I don't expect consolidation, I rather hope for a steady growth at least until 12k, where we will likely see huge resistance or sort of consolidation. Whether we break through it is another question, but anyways we should first get there.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

Even without much pump in the price of some cryptocurrency, I have always felt that growth would soon come. I didn't wait for a particular time to stock up my favorite coins, I took the opportunity immediately the price start dipping cause we don't know where the next turn of bitcoin will take us. Whenever I see reds in the market chart, I don't  feel pessimistic but optimistic. 
Being positive is the only thing we can do, especially if we cant do transactions due to the market dips, we are just waiting to do business again.
Well, do we really have any other choice than to just stay positive ?
One thing I have always known is that the market will never remain in a downtrend forever, and the only way to enjoy this market is always to accumulate at those dips as you cannot get it better than that.

I believe growth is hugely around the corner, the alts are beginning to make some attempts gradually, bitcoin is forming some pattern of consolidation after a huge growth within few hours, and with that, we may actually start seeing some good movement soon.
Hell-raiser (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

Agree with the first part, crypto has a use case and that will only grow and with it more and more people will realise the usefulness. As for DOGE not being a shitcoin, I can't argue too much with your points but for me that doesn't make it not a shitcoin  Grin

You must have a very skewed and biased view then. Indeed, Dogecoin is cheap as dirt (and that's why it is popular in certain circles), but it has existed since 2014, while it is still alive and definitely kicking. I suspect there are quite a few other coins which you don't consider shitcoins but which hasn't been around for so long. Strictly speaking, I don't base my current optimism on doges, it just happened so their price action confirmed my anticipations about the whole cryptomarket (before other coins kicked in).

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

You gotta be careful with those feelings, because those are the ones that will cause you to make those unnecessary trades.

For instance, what's happening to the market right now might be a bull trap. Those feelings will lead you right into it.
Let him think positively, why you are making it negative. As he said he is optimistic now about Bitcoin and has left his old pessimistic thoughts about Bitcoin. So, it is a wrong attempt if spreading pessimistic and negative threats. I would suggest him to be more optimistic about the market as we have gone through these situations many times in the past and still as he said the wind is moving towards highness.
Hell-raiser (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

You gotta be careful with those feelings, because those are the ones that will cause you to make those unnecessary trades.

For instance, what's happening to the market right now might be a bull trap. Those feelings will lead you right into it.
Let him think positively, why you are making it negative. As he said he is optimistic now about Bitcoin and has left his old pessimistic thoughts about Bitcoin. So, it is a wrong attempt if spreading pessimistic and negative threats. I would suggest him to be more optimistic about the market as we have gone through these situations many times in the past and still as he said the wind is moving towards highness.

Honestly, it is unlikely that someone here can change my attitude, but market definitely can. When someone tries to prove something to me about future price action, I tell them to try proving that to the market first. Further, my current optimism is not about Bitcoin specifically, it is directed toward and focused more on the whole cryptomarket. Although I agree that Bitcoin growth is and will be the primary driving force which will take other cryptocurrencies ahead, it is still the cumulative positive attitude of all market participants which is driving prices up. Bitcoin price growth only proves how strong this change is or can be.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

growth is an ongoing thing. it does not have a start and end date so you can't say it is around the corner, instead you should say growth is already here.
and growth is not just about price constantly going up. it is about the adoption and the fact that there is a lot of money coming in and being invested in bitcoin even though the price may not show it at times.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

growth is an ongoing thing. it does not have a start and end date so you can't say it is around the corner, instead you should say growth is already here.
and growth is not just about price constantly going up. it is about the adoption and the fact that there is a lot of money coming in and being invested in bitcoin even though the price may not show it at times.

Exactly. Even the decline of value from december's all time high can be considered growth since we're far from that price same time last year. Btc is growing there's no doubt about that and it's been a continous growth from 2010

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Am I the only one who has such a feeling?
You are not the only one feeling this bro but it was meant to be just feelings, I am sure we would have used our feelings to get bitcoin higher than the moon by now. However, the way some of the altcoins have been responding lately simply shows that new money is gradually entering the market and in situations like this, we may start seeing some of this altcoins being dropped to accumulate bitcoin and in this case, we may start seeing some uptrend gradually. Just my thoughts!

Even the decline of value from december's all time high can be considered growth since we're far from that price same time last year. Btc is growing there's no doubt about that and it's been a continous growth from 2010
Yes, we must accept that around $10k was the actual growth and expect value of bitcoin by end of 2017. But we reached up to $20k, it was due to hype and bubble. If we consider $10k as an actual growth then we are still in progressive mode over time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hell-raiser (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

The devil is in the detail. We surged to over 8k from below 7k due to someone injecting a decent amount of cash into Bitcoin. It took half an hour or so to accomplish the job. From my perspective, this can hardly be called a genuine growth. Since we are still trading at this mark (give or take a few hundred dollars), we basically continue to trade sideways as before when we were sticking around 6.6k. The real growth will begin when we start to make consistent increments every day (with minor corrections), not like it happened a week ago, with a sudden hike and then flatline again.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

Growth will always have a place in such a great technology. There may be falls and drastic movements but we should always see it in a positive way. You did very well by buying while it was in a bit of a dip and I think watching for potentially good coins is one of the activities that would keep you busy to avoid worrying about BTC price.
I also think that bitcoin will start to grow again along with the good coins so do not let dips pass without getting in cryptos.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:42:48 PM

Growth will always have a place in such a great technology. There may be falls and drastic movements but we should always see it in a positive way. You did very well by buying while it was in a bit of a dip and I think watching for potentially good coins is one of the activities that would keep you busy to avoid worrying about BTC price.
I also think that bitcoin will start to grow again along with the good coins so do not let dips pass without getting in cryptos.

Bitcoin is starting to grow right now, the only thing that is hurting bitcoin and delaying the growth are those altcoins that are always increasing their % of marketcap. If there wouldn't be so many altcoins, maybe bitcoin would have more than 60% of dominance.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

Your feeling sounds so weird to me. Or it is possible that I maybe super weird.
Either way,doesn't matter. We are not past the point of complete despair,infact we are not even close. This is possibly and most likely a very short bullish period. But if its not,then awesome.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

I think the same op. It has been a steady rise since last week and I think that is a good sign that we are about to  enter the bull season. If nothing bad happens or any FUD news arise, this will continue to rise. It has been a long bear season and I am just glad that it is almost over. I think if it gets above 10K, it will start a new hype that will push the price higher.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

Growth in bitcoin is coming any moment now so most of us here are really waiting for the big rise to happen. Few monts time maybe so for those who hold are still in position because btc may rise and I am positive for it. For those that is not yet decided buy some and wait to increase more the bitcoin price.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:38:08 PM

We all been looking for such hype and the price increase that we are experiencing today's seems to be continued for few months.  Even if we dump but I think it won't be the same just like January happenings, and definitely it will not happen again.
Hell-raiser (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

Either way,doesn't matter. We are not past the point of complete despair,infact we are not even close. This is possibly and most likely a very short bullish period. But if its not,then awesome.

Actually, I felt the same way in 2015, after Bitcoin made a few lows in January and February (like this year, lol). Then the price had been trading sideways for half a year or so, with another low in August, if I'm not mistaken. In September of that year, Bitcoin started to rise, and this rise with minor corrections continued till last December. Now we seem to be back in the sideway market, and thus it is kind of  deja vu for me. That likely explains why I feel this way now. Basically, we had been there 3 years ago.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:34:37 AM
Merited by naidray (1)

Actually, I felt the same way in 2015, after Bitcoin made a few lows in January and February (like this year, lol). Then the price had been trading sideways for half a year or so, with another low in August, if I'm not mistaken. In September of that year, Bitcoin started to rise, and this rise with minor corrections continued till last December. Now we seem to be back in the sideway market, and thus it is kind of  deja vu for me. That likely explains why I feel this way now. Basically, we had been there 3 years ago.
There are lots of fall in the prices in different times. I remember the price was reached to $5k then dropped to almost $2600 and then it grew slowly and reached to 4K is September and many people predict that it will reach to $5k till December, but we saw a huge boom in the price and it reached to $20k. Growth and fall are builten with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: