Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Growth may be just around the corner?  (Read 560 times)
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

It is just the Fudders that over exaggerating the price decline last month, losses are more than 70% but if you're going to compare the price charts in the past years, the fluctuations point is very promising and some speculation that it will drop below 4k USD did not happen, I truly understand the feeling of being a pessimistic was fading an indication that the community will not fall for such cheap tricks and some temporary decline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

I’d like to hope we’ve already seen the low for 2018 but every time I think we’re gaining momentum some asshole dunps a shit load back onto the market.

Hoping for the best but prepared for another shit storm.
I would really want to assume that as well, until further notice anyway. We all expected more low after the market fell back into the downtrend channel, but on breaking it, we can see some patterns already forming with the bulls showing some actions. The market may end up moving up further in some few days, but we will have to wait and see. I am still keeping both sides open though as anything can always happen at any time based on how things have turned out in the previous months.

but we saw a huge boom in the price and it reached to $20k. Growth and fall are builten with bitcoin.
No market is capable of keep rising all the times. But most people are not ready to accept these facts. They are happily accepting when the rise up is about to start but when fall down happening they do cry. Yes, we must understand that growth and fall down are part of every markets.
Hell-raiser (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

Okay guys, it looks like I was a little bit too optimistic about the growth being just around the corner. It appears that it was a massive fall actually brewing up all these days. No one is perfect. Anyway, such a fall will lead us closer to the so-called "fair" price, a price which is determined by real use, not just by speculation alone, though speculation still remains a major contributing factor to Bitcoin's as well as other cryptocurrencies value as of now.

To be honest, I didn't follow the events in Bitcoin's world recently, so is the last price crash due to the Gox guy's handiwork all over again?
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

Growth of bitcoin and altcoins were a promised fact. We do not know when the market goes bearish and when it turns to be bullish. We need to have the patience to benefit out of the same. Growth happens in an unexpected time period which makes the growth to be around the corner.

giant0129

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

We always tend to make more money. Just mindfulness will be an answer. we can practice Yoga, listening to music for controlling the mind.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

This is what I also feel before and I think bitcoin has been behaving wrongly of recent and we should trying to understand what is actually happening before thinking that the bottom is hear and at the bottom,  the best thing to do is to do is invest.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

Okay guys, it looks like I was a little bit too optimistic about the growth being just around the corner. It appears that it was a massive fall actually brewing up all these days. No one is perfect. Anyway, such a fall will lead us closer to the so-called "fair" price, a price which is determined by real use, not just by speculation alone, though speculation still remains a major contributing factor to Bitcoin's as well as other cryptocurrencies value as of now.

To be honest, I didn't follow the events in Bitcoin's world recently, so is the last price crash due to the Gox guy's handiwork all over again?
I hope so because not seen growth for long time. Ia m also optimistic like you about the future price. Maybe it is just around the corner and shows itself after a while. All investors are waiting for that time but I don’t know why bitcoin is angry with its investors and not compering with them. Hope it will soon back on the track towards green.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

We always tend to make more money. Just mindfulness will be an answer. we can practice Yoga, listening to music for controlling the mind.

Patience is the key when you invest in crypto currency. As it is huge volatile market it does require you to have a good holding time as well when the markets have fallen. It may not be easy for the market to recover immediately , but later it will rise and come back strongly and provide you the best gains you can get it.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

Patience is the key when you invest in crypto currency. As it is huge volatile market it does require you to have a good holding time as well when the markets have fallen. It may not be easy for the market to recover immediately , but later it will rise and come back strongly and provide you the best gains you can get it.

Let me correct yout post a bit. It needs patience when you invest in Bitcoin! Not crypto in general! Just have a look at coinmarketcap as they offer historical snapshots. If you would have hold Litecoin, Peercoin, Novacoin or any other coin from back in the days, your loss calculated in Bitcoin would immense.
You may be up in USD, but that's not why the most of us are here.
So you can hold Bitcoin for the long term. You should! But the road on the way up, regarding price, is pretty bumpy!
Altcoins however are only good to make a quick buck, trading in and out several times over the week, or to get burned.
And in terms of a future rise of those coins, there is no guarantee. Lots of them are also just fading out. If you have been in the altcoin space for a few years you will know that.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

Growth is achieved through hardwork, and passion. Cryptocurrency is volatile and risky so we need to be more positive and hopeful. We create the growth for ourselves and it's up to us how we take chances and make it productive.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

If we compare the bitcoin growth rate year by uear it attains great growth guys so we have to be positive and let's hope for the brighter bitcoin future.The price will recover sooner or later in this year because the market become too unpredictable now.

Yes the growth last year is good and most of the cryptocurrency analyst experts are saying that the price might be just the same as $20k dollar by the end of the year and it might surpass since most of the countries today are legalizing cryptocurrency in their area.
Hell-raiser (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

Let me correct yout post a bit. It needs patience when you invest in Bitcoin! Not crypto in general! Just have a look at coinmarketcap as they offer historical snapshots. If you would have hold Litecoin, Peercoin, Novacoin or any other coin from back in the days, your loss calculated in Bitcoin would immense.
You may be up in USD, but that's not why the most of us are here.

I would be happy if what you say were true but it simply isn't. Most of people here don't give a good goddamn about the success of cryptocurrencies if this success doesn't mean real profits in dollars, euro, or whatever for them personally. Only a small, if not to say tiny, number of people don't care about the price of Bitcoin (just an example) in US dollars. You have to pay your bills in fiat and let's be honest, as long as you have to, you will care for the price of cryptocurrencies, especially if you are making a living off them, whether it be trading, signature campaigns, services, or something else.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

For the last couple of weeks I have a strange feeling (if I can call it so) that we are already past the point of complete despair, and the new growth is just around the corner. It is not related to the recent Bitcoin price hike, just in case, though someone might have been feeling what I feel and decided to buy in massively. I've been watching Dogecoin closely, and it started growing some time ago (before the recent Bitcoin surge). To me, it is a telltale sign of the market sentiment change. It looks like the market is changing winds and shifting sands right now. I was strictly pessimistic since the beginning of the year but now I don't feel like that anymore.

Am I the only one who has such a feeling?
True, the price has shown some positive movement this past few days following the recent fall of price which to the dismay and fear of many investors some has sold out of panic nd some where seeing the price fall as an opportunity and the recent price they have made a good decision.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

For the last couple of weeks I have a strange feeling (if I can call it so) that we are already past the point of complete despair, and the new growth is just around the corner. It is not related to the recent Bitcoin price hike, just in case, though someone might have been feeling what I feel and decided to buy in massively. I've been watching Dogecoin closely, and it started growing some time ago (before the recent Bitcoin surge). To me, it is a telltale sign of the market sentiment change. It looks like the market is changing winds and shifting sands right now. I was strictly pessimistic since the beginning of the year but now I don't feel like that anymore.

I am convinced already the price is not going to go up that much during the present year, this is definitely bad news if you are looking to get profits immediately but if you are a long term holder and have some cash in reserve this can be the opportunity you have been waiting to get bitcoin and take a long position in it and make money during the next years.
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

I think that this is the real way that things ar egoing to happen in a few months from now, the growth is around the corner and everything is recovering at the moment
Hell-raiser (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

I am convinced already the price is not going to go up that much during the present year, this is definitely bad news if you are looking to get profits immediately but if you are a long term holder and have some cash in reserve this can be the opportunity you have been waiting to get bitcoin and take a long position in it and make money during the next years.

That all depends on the exact reasons why the price is falling right now. I haven't been following prices very close recently and the speculations about their causes, but as I suspect, it is the same Mt.Gox dude selling out his seemingly unlimited stash of bitcoins again. And I daresay it may take quite some time until he runs out of coins! It is fun to remember how so-called "professional" traders over here were pouring empty verbiage about future growth and shorts about to be liquidated that had been allegedly driving prices down so hard. I'm curious what they are doing now when the price is ready to break below 6k.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

That all depends on the exact reasons why the price is falling right now. I haven't been following prices very close recently and the speculations about their causes, but as I suspect, it is the same Mt.Gox dude selling out his seemingly unlimited stash of bitcoins again. And I daresay it may take quite some time until he runs out of coins! It is fun to remember how so-called "professional" traders over here were pouring empty verbiage about future growth and shorts about to be liquidated that had been allegedly driving prices down so hard. I'm curious what they are doing now when the price is ready to break below 6k.

Well that mtgox selloff concern hasn't even gone full circle yet I think since they're allowed to sell it all this september as far as I know. But growth can very well be a little distant at this point. Hopefully the hodlers are prepared to hold on a bit more :p

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hell-raiser (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

Well that mtgox selloff concern hasn't even gone full circle yet I think since they're allowed to sell it all this september as far as I know. But growth can very well be a little distant at this point. Hopefully the hodlers are prepared to hold on a bit more :p

If there's more to dump, then there's more to fall. If this selling cycle continues, which seems to be the case so far, holding and still more buying in such circumstances will be a suicidal act. On the contrary, there will be a rush to sell, which will drive prices further down until there is no more to sell. But as we all know, the distribution of bitcoins among holders is terrible, so in the end it may turn into a selling avalanche by big holders. Will Bitcoin be able to recover? I have no doubts about crypto as whole because it has real use, no matter what. But Bitcoin may finally get dethroned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: