Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now?  (Read 2728 times)
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:56:39 AM

Yes I think so, that it's time to recover the price of Crypto coins after a few months in a low price. we all hope this is a good start, and the price of coins keeps increasing until the moon. to be honest I was tired of waiting, starting January, February, March Cryptocurrency rates are at the bottom level. almost I want to take off my coins, Fortunately I am still patient. and now prices are starting to rise, I'm getting a little bit relieved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:00:23 AM

I hope that the market start full recovery but of course it depends also in the coins/token you hodl because some of them are just pump and dump and their target is just to sell in peak. Be careful of those token/coin. I've notice 90 percent of promising altcoins now started to back from the original price.

#Taklimakan
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:01:08 AM

At present, it can't be exactly predicted. The market has gone up and then has gone down over the past two months. But, I think It would take some time to get full recovery.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:02:50 AM

hoping so, but its too early to say that we are truly heading to a full recovery, but 20% is huge compare to the other days pump and dump moment. hope this pump will go more further for us to recovery our lost from the recent dip. I will wait for more pumps and hold all my coins until I reach the goals I set in from the beginning of my investment.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2143

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:24:37 AM

I think right now crypto market already bottomed at 6k, so it is unlikely to go below that value..
However, it's also difficult to break 10k resistance.
I think this summer won't break 10k, but strong probability it will recover at the end of 2018.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:38:30 AM

I think you have your wording a little off.

The market does not need to recover.
It is incredibly healthy actually.
I know it might seem like it is dead because when you compare it to last nov/dec, it looks like a huge crash.
But if you look at the crypto market through line, it has has been incredibly stable for the past month and half.
That is a really stable and healthy market.

so, what we are looking for after this period of stability, is not a market recovery, but a full on bull rush.
Most professionals are pointing to mid May and I have to agree with them.
There are several high profile crypto conferences happening, namely consensus 2018 and the big one in Dubai.
This is where the big money people come out and network with deals and plans being made.
Historically too, May signals a bull run.
It really is because for many companies, April/May is when they begin their fiscal year and can be more loose with their budgets.
and big crypto events happen during these months.

For us normal investors, maybe we just feel more positive during springtime haha.

frroody

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:03:09 AM

can be just a trap for many. everyone really wants more than profits. 2017 it was so, but it will not happen too quickly.
geemers

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:07:00 AM

I think that they are ready, so kama and so strongly rolled back and it's time to start earning money.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

Of course, we all want the market to turn.  Judging by the graphs, we are moving towards this.  It's still too early to talk about a full turn.  We looked at the red exchange for several months.  Now it is nice to see the revived altcoins.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:17:54 AM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
Maybe not maybe yes. We can't really tell and speculate if this is full recovery or just a bull trap but hopefully it will be expected to rise  this summer. It's okay if the market moves slowly upward than downward but if it does then it will still be an advantage for us either we are in green or red situation. I don't think low price symbolizes nightmare or close to being over because this is natural in this crypto industry wherein it is a community based assets that is why market is wild or very volatile. Crypto in the near future will be much more greater than what we have today so keep on hoarding as long as we can don't be scared or fooled with panic or FUD because this is just the beginning of our journey here in the crypto industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

Of course, we all want the market to turn.  Judging by the graphs, we are moving towards this.  It's still too early to talk about a full turn.  We looked at the red exchange for several months.  Now it is nice to see the revived altcoins.
Yes it is. I happy to see how the price growing up.
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:36:58 AM

For me its a good sign but talking about full recovery I will say that its hard to predict because price still fluctuates. But happy to see the grow up of the price hoping it will continue.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:46:00 AM

I believe altcoin and the market will return to recovery as it seems now The market is gradually tending towards recovery and price increases will stabilize as many investors hold crypto, and I'm sure this recovery will return as soon as possible   

alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

Well I won't say for sure. Let's give the market some weeks so that we will be able to know if it is really the full recovery, But the way things are going right now, I think we might be in for a full really recovery, but still let's wait and see.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:24:54 AM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
Just one more dump cycle and you would lose all kind of expectations you are having right now. Although it is very positive to see the market recover, but full market recovery like the Dec 2017 level would still take years to come by because for that to happen, the inflow of money has to be there, which the market is certainly lacking as of now. So, I wouldn't get too bullish but would be hoping for a better outcome in the upcoming months
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:35:28 AM

Yes we are seeing greens right now in our portfolios. Everyone is hoping that this price increase will continue even in a gradual way. But we can't still conclude that we are heading for full recovery right now.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

At present, the market is somewhat restored, but it is still early, waiting for observation in June and July is it at the same level?
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:42:10 AM

now the market is more stable,i think the market is recovering and can grow up in the summer,it can strong increase at the end year,i hope we perdict exactly about market,i also buy full money with eth
Bratecon

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

We are just small fish. You should ask whales, as they now better.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

I think this recovery is quite effective this month. this is more than enough. bicoin able to survive and try to grow on its recovery.
I think if the market tends to stabilize for the end of this month. it is likely that in the coming months everything will be better regardless of some prohibitions and rumors that have become stale.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: