Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now?  (Read 2728 times)
rainypu

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

I think its too early to say that the market is fully recover. We know that cryptocurrency is very volatile. It can goes up anytime but it can also goes down at a sudden. But of course its a good news that the market is recovering. It's true crypto is currently surrounded by a lot of good news from joining soros to the world of crypto and there is the latest good news that there will be a big meeting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

I think its too early to say that the market is fully recover. We know that cryptocurrency is very volatile. It can goes up anytime but it can also goes down at a sudden. But of course its a good news that the market is recovering. It's true crypto is currently surrounded by a lot of good news from joining soros to the world of crypto and there is the latest good news that there will be a big meeting.

Price is just crashing day after day and this is happening for the past few weeks and maybe because it is the end of the month?
Not yet, we are still recovering and we need more time to have that, I hope the price will recover at the beginning of the next month.
As for now, we can see that everything is turning better now.
Just more weeks to go and we will be better and be back as what we have before.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

Price is just crashing day after day and this is happening for the past few weeks and maybe because it is the end of the month?
Not yet, we are still recovering and we need more time to have that, I hope the price will recover at the beginning of the next month.
As for now, we can see that everything is turning better now.
Just more weeks to go and we will be better and be back as what we have before.

We're just hoping too, so that many people can recover their losses but seeing the cryptocurrency market today we can't still assure of a full recovery next coming months because the market is still very weak.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

It seems to me that it's too early to talk about this, because now bitcoin is in a floating mode. I think that we will never be able to see such actions of bitcoin as it was in 2017. The market has changed very much
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

it is always a thing joy when we see the price or prices of our crypto currencies appreciating most especially the particular cryptocurrency we have in our wallets as the meaning is that we have assets that are becoming more expensive and the price tag increases our pockets. the bottom line is nobody will want to wish the price to go the negative direction so we definitely hope this is a full recovery we are rolling on now.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

You should be better informed than those who have just been involved in the crypto industry. with your rankings you should have a lot more idea of ​​market developments in the coming months, and I think the market will be more difficult to grow in the current situation.
I think in this year there will not be many big changes, but maybe early next year is the time to be pumped
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

Hope so.. I don't think it will recover fast, we should be cautiously optimistic. A lot of altcoins seem to be moving up even when bitcoin goes down.

At this time, maybe I think its not yet heading a full recovery, I always check my bitcoin and the market price, but its still in the dump and even it pump, the next day its dump again, so I can say that its not yet completely heading for full recovery.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
You ought to be carefully hopeful. I wouldn't state we are in full recuperation mode yet, yet a great deal of altcoins appear to climb even
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

I think we are still in a long run of recovery because until now investing in cryptocurrency market is still very risky and many people are now afraid to buy due to a possible losses of their investment capital once the cryptocurrency they are choosing did not recover.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

The damage is quite a lot and will require recovery, this recovery may take for a long period of time, though not necessarily saying that it'll take for the market to recover for a long time but rather than to say that the market will be recovering for a rough period, its not easy but again it will take a lot of time before it goes back to its normal form.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

The process of price increase and market recovery has started this month. it's time to buy crypto with a large amount. good hikes I see every day in the crypto market.
RAMZA

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

If bitcoin again starts to grow and will cost above 8000 dollars, then the whole market will recover.
asd12.123162

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

The market is going to a recovery state, but we cant really assure that it will last. The bitcoin and ethereum price was still unstable, it is going ups and down, better be more cautious in making trades as of now. Its best to hold up all your assets as of now for a safe mode.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

Personally i would say you should be cautiously optimistic. I wouldn't say we are in full recovery mode yet, but a lot of altcoins seem to be moving up even when bitcoin is doing just going sideways.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

I'm not actually sure if it is already a good start for the market to recover again but I'm too much positive about the future of it. I am so optimistic that the market would recover again soon and will go back to it's normal price or it might reacher higher in time. We just have to keep the faith.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

I think so, in just a matter of time the market will going to rise gradually if not instant.. it's okay then as along as it is going strong and good, we not know what will happen yet in summer but let's just hope for the best so that everybody's happy...if not then let's just keep on believing waiting for the right time.

Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:06:52 AM

If we talk about the restoration of the market, then we'll have to wait until the end of the year to wait!
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

All investors are very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. As we see the trend we have in the market may not be favorable as what the other investors experience over the past years but we can see a slight recovery over the days. We all just need a leap of faith to believe crypto will bounce back big time in the next months or later of this year.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

I believe that it is too early to talk about recovery, because the market is green only for one day, and this trend should be continued for some time.
vespa86

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

it seems that if you look at the current state of the market as you mentioned, the drastic price decline will be over, and the market situation now has a significant rise, maybe this is a sign that the market will soon recover, but whether the current market situation will survive in the long term or not, or it may be like the market situation some time ago, typing the price of almost all the coins on the market have a very drastic price decline
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: