Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE]NextPakk Blockchain Built for Last-Mile Delivery  (Read 1544 times)
Mimax10k

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:23:00 AM

#Proof of Authentication:
Joining
Telegram Username: @mimax1k
Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/Duongthongbsls9
Facebook Profile Link: https://m.facebook.com/haker.vn1
ETH Address: 0xB6449c5fFA14962E58D614b1222672D7F7a16772

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

I would like to know whether the NextPakk is only available on Stellar or it is also available on Ethereum . And what is the reason of using Stellar Blockchain? This project is the first one I've ever seen that is using Stellar blockchain.
block41

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

in your road map there is no information about when your token will be traded on exchanges. Do you know the dates and do you have an agreement with someone?
onecod

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

Nexpakk - creative project for the provision of business services, which is gaining popularity. One of the most promising and successful projects to date. Good luck to you guys in ICO!
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:03:48 AM

How Does NextPakk Fit Into Last-Mile Logistics?

Prior to the invention of the tunnel-style mailbox in 1915, postal carriers would often waste hours per day waiting for recipients to answer the door for their letters. Though it served a need at the time, this poorly-executed, without thought to innovation in delivery, mailbox has remained virtually unchanged ever since.

Fast-forward to today, when letters no longer weigh heavily on sortation systems or require 1:1 interaction across America.

Packages have evolved into the major stressor in the delivery system, especially in the last-mile logistics puzzle, accounting for twenty-eight percent of the total delivery cost for businesses.

With the increased speed of today’s lifestyles and major carriers scrambling to keep up with the demand of e-commerce, package deliveries are often missed. Pick-up/re-delivery of packages takes a toll on major carriers as well as the environment, and packages left to wait for their owners to return home act as an invitation for theft, causing serious problems for the customers and couriers, in addition to the financial strain placed on retailers.

While there exists no silver bullet for offsetting delivery costs, efficiency and planning go a long way. At NextPakk, we’re uprooting the last-mile delivery system so we can build one that is stronger, more agile, secure and efficient while being resilient enough to meet modern-day demands:

*We’ve eliminated the need for warehouses in our ecosystem. Instead, we’re supporting local businesses, as they’re paid per package received in their stores.

*Community drivers have the opportunity to earn income making scheduled deliveries. An a result, while NextPakk is protecting the environment by eliminating the need for not only land consumption and building materials/waste, but also eradicating additional trips for missed deliveries.

*Blockchain technology removes the need for consumer address labels containing personal information, offering privacy throughout; personal information is secure, available only to NextPakk’s vetted drivers who have consumer name and address information on a need-to-know basis.

Blockchain technology is often characterized as “disruptive” for revolutionizing societal interactions. In this sense, its distributed ledgers shake up antiquated business models in the same way parcels challenged the mailbox.

However, this new shift in technology makes deliveries more efficient and secure, utilizing transparent transactions. Maintaining data security, reducing last-mile delivery costs for retailers, and increasing prescription adherence are merely the tip of the iceberg. Yet, properly applied, NextPakk’s blockchain can improve last-mile logistics on both a national and global scale.
https://medium.com/@nextpakk/how-does-nextpakk-fit-into-last-mile-logistics-965369807997
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

in your road map there is no information about when your token will be traded on exchanges. Do you know the dates and do you have an agreement with someone?

If you have seen any other road map that is giving an date for listing on exchanges, they are liars . Because no exchange give a date when the tokens are not released yet.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

I like the vision of moving towards sharing economy and I personally think that such products will be dominant in the future. Strong legal advantage. Good team, expertise in different fields. Looking forward to see the project in action.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:29:58 AM

I like the vision of moving towards sharing economy and I personally think that such products will be dominant in the future. Strong legal advantage. Good team, expertise in different fields. Looking forward to see the project in action.
Yes sir,
NextPakk based blockchain in the delivery of goods. It allows users to track their packages, protected identities, and ensure timely delivery by using Lyft, Uber, and AirBnB.
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

will become the backbone of DApps, established to conduct logistics business and last mile services, using Pakka tokens as payment and / or collateral.
Namixi

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

Good thinking brings good products. The developers really do their homework very well to come out with this amazing project that will benefit investors and lovers of crypto. I fell in love with this
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

NextPakk can help you track your shipment to keep your contact information safe. It is definitely a good distribution system that you should start using.
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

This is a very exciting idea and one which could become widespread if executed correctly. It's defeinitely an area that could benefit from blockchain technology. Keep up the good work!
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

Logistics and blockchain are a smart combination. Tracking packages and a more efficient system could lead to less lost packages.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

NextPakk: Keeping Up With The Demand of E-Commerce

With the increased speed of today’s lifestyles and major carriers scrambling to keep up with the demand of e-commerce, package deliveries are often missed. Pick-up/re-delivery of packages takes a toll on major carriers as well as the environment, and packages left to wait for their owners to return home act as an invitation for theft, causing serious problems for the customers and couriers, in addition to the financial strain placed on retailers.

While there exists no silver bullet for offsetting delivery costs, efficiency and planning go a long way. At NextPakk, we’re uprooting the last-mile delivery system so we can build one that is stronger, more agile, secure and efficient while being resilient enough to meet modern-day demands:

-We’ve eliminated the need for warehouses in our ecosystem. Instead, we’re supporting local businesses, as they’re paid per package received in their stores.

-Community drivers have the opportunity to earn income making scheduled deliveries. An a result, while NextPakk is protecting the environment by eliminating the need for not only land consumption and building materials/waste, but also eradicating additional trips for missed deliveries.

-Blockchain technology removes the need for consumer address labels containing personal information, offering privacy throughout; personal information is secure, available only to NextPakk’s vetted drivers who have consumer name and address information on a need-to-know basis.

https://medium.com/@nextpakk/nextpakk-keeping-up-with-the-demand-of-e-commerce-5302d1d634
CWinner

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

Team is solid but it's a very tough and competitive market out there. SO they will really need to put in all they have to make it successful.
Transformers

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

I need to send some recommendations to NextPakk, How can I get the email of NextPakk ?
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

NextPakk's unique blockchain solution, their diverse team and their international business expansion plan have been strong catalysts for extensive community growth.
hoatran

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

Last mile delivery using blockchain is an interesting project concept. Good team and strong asdvisors.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

This will be a great platform, I like this project is working on. I will sure support it, I wish you guys good luck
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

The team offers us a good idea.On the market now there are many problems with deliveries, I think their vision will help to improve many details, and the claimed amount is quite real.I think they are guaranteed success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: