Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: BTC-E Not releasing my USD Deposit  (Read 6713 times)
johncclarke

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:32:49 AM

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

I made a USD wire transfer from a New Zealand bank on 14 November. My account has not been funded yet. I have had a support ticket open for 10 days now without a single response other than it wanting to close my tickets automatically. I have not even gotten a "account on hold" or any type of message. My bank and Mayzus confirmed they have deposited the funds into btc-e's account.

Can you please get support to urgently look at Ticket ID: TKZ-341-25068?

Thank you
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 08:39:22 AM

This is not new news. BTC-e for months has required proof of identification before releasing deposits.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 05:46:54 AM

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

I made a USD wire transfer from a New Zealand bank on 14 November. My account has not been funded yet. I have had a support ticket open for 10 days now without a single response other than it wanting to close my tickets automatically. I have not even gotten a "account on hold" or any type of message. My bank and Mayzus confirmed they have deposited the funds into btc-e's account.

Thank you

We Can't find your transfer not by name not by confirm number and etc details. Add this information into the ticket
Pls ask your bank to do investigation

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
johncclarke

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:44:44 PM

Thank you

Just thought I would provide an update. The funds came through at last. It took 4 weeks for my USD international wire transfer to be credited into my btc-e account.
DeeBo

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:06:34 AM

Thank you

Just thought I would provide an update. The funds came through at last. It took 4 weeks for my USD international wire transfer to be credited into my btc-e account.

Rediculous.  International wire transfer from the US to Bitstamp took me less than 24 hours.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 01:18:10 AM

Thank you

Rediculous.  International wire transfer from the US to Bitstamp took me less than 24 hours.

Atleast he got his money back.

elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:46:11 AM

I did a deposit of a few BTC some weeks ago and just tryed to withdraw them (previous ammount+profit) and got them within a few min. Verification was not needed for me.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:13:37 AM

PM'd again while;
btc-e.com

Activity: 910

610112128 http://btc-e.com http://btc-e.com
View Profile WWW Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

now awaiting a response.

9 minutes later -

btc-e.com

Activity: 910

610112128 http://btc-e.com http://btc-e.com
View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 02:22:50 PM

Several more days passed with no useful support.

Coins are still stuck in BTCe

resend email, check junk mail, try again is all the autoreply bots are programmed to say...

Did you send in your ID verification documents?

toastedPotRoast

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:35:11 PM

I sent in a wire transfer to them on the 3rd. Was accepted by there bank but never showed up in my account. Never blocked and returned to my account, and never even showed up in BTC-E. My money has effectively disappeared! Really its kind of working out with the drop in price, but damn where is my money?
adin090

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:47:53 PM

yes ..... btc-e lol
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:39:42 PM

Dude where is my money Grin anyways you can still to try to charge back.
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 05:24:58 PM

I sent in a wire transfer to them on the 3rd. Was accepted by there bank but never showed up in my account. Never blocked and returned to my account, and never even showed up in BTC-E. My money has effectively disappeared! Really its kind of working out with the drop in price, but damn where is my money?

I have a wire transfer thats been missing since the 6th. Details of payment were correct. Ticket to support opened on Dec 7th. Still nothing credited to my account. This is the longest that it has ever taken btc-e to credit to my account.

gigamike

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:38:32 PM

I have a wire transfer thats been missing since the 6th. Details of payment were correct. Ticket to support opened on Dec 7th. Still nothing credited to my account. This is the longest that it has ever taken btc-e to credit to my account.

Having the same experience Sad

No response on ticket Sad

Mike
naiden

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:27:50 PM

I made a bank transfer (about $ 7000) 11 days ago in BTC-E, but money is not there yet in my account. I sent all necessary documents - ID, bank notes, SWIFT copy and more.Contacted my bank and they ordered an investigation. I had a response saying the funds had been deposited 8 day ago.
Already asked their support, but they don't respond  Angry Angry Angry Angry

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: