Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tweet Forum - Bitcoin Shared Revenue Community  (Read 612 times)
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 08:25:20 AM

As many of you already know Tweet Forum has a paid-to-post revenue sharing program, where we pay our community members real Bitcoins for good posting. This is an excellent place for new comers to get familiar with Bitcoins and earn while they ask questions! There are a few forum members already taking advantage of this opportunity!

We are currently paying 0.25 BTC for every 100 posts at Tweet Forum !

Here are the rules to the program,

1. All new members are automatically signed up for this program, however to obtain the rewards all participants of this program must abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Tweet Forum Administrators.

2. All participants of this program must do the following to get paid,

A. Keep new topics limited to 10 new threads per day. If you are caught making more than 10 new threads per day, and/or duplicating older threads, you will be disqualified from the program.

B. Posts must be at least 3-5 sentences long (1 paragraph). This is to prevent spam and one liners!

C. Copy and pasted articles/videos should always include a 1 paragraph opinion

D. Must be in good forum standing. If you are known for trolling or simply causing problems, you will automatically be disqualified from the program and possibly even banned...

3. Payouts can be claimed as soon as a poster has earned 0.01 BTC (4 posts), and must be claimed to me. I will review your account and make sure you have been posting to these standards and you will get paid immediately.

I thank all of you for your time, and hope to see some of you earning there !

We are a new community and still have tons of growth ahead of us. This is a great way IMHO to have some fun and get some new people into Bitcoins that would have never thought of buying/mining for this asset.

http://tweetforum.com/bitcoin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: