Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not every blockchain project has a good future  (Read 2227 times)
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Each project has goals and benefits that may or may not be accepted by audiences. The more acceptable the more will attract investors who can grow the project. Project targets achieved certainly provide great benefits. In contrast, projects that fail most of those who do not reach their targets because there are no investors or products that are less desirable.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:17:13 AM

Many of the blockchain projects will fail because of this factors:

1. Project is just made to collect funds to scam investors.
2. Even if the project is good it did not collect enough funds to start the project.
3. Project does not provide and innovation to the target market or it just have many competition.
4. Project is not well thought.

That is why we shoud do a research first on what blockchain project we would want to invest our money and/or time.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

Many of the blockchain projects will fail because of this factors:

1. Project is just made to collect funds to scam investors.
2. Even if the project is good it did not collect enough funds to start the project.
3. Project does not provide and innovation to the target market or it just have many competition.
4. Project is not well thought.

That is why we shoud do a research first on what blockchain project we would want to invest our money and/or time.

5. Project does not have a good niche market and the platform does not have use for the future.
6. Project's future revenue is not feasible like any other ponzi schemes.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:29:47 AM

I would say its true and I agree about that because they will always have project that failed and I think its too bad because no demand on it, bad project or the team is too force the project so the project not go very well, but if there are good project you can get benefit multipletimes from it
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:47:22 AM

yeah you are right, not every project needs blockchain, for me blockchains are need where trust is required, and it is obvious not every blockchain project will survive in the long run because they will die a natural death because there will be no real use value for it. So always be careful with project you invest in.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:52:52 AM

Although the project is good but if the team make wrong decision in development then it will not give maximum result, need great people and momentum. I think it is not only for blockchain related project but for all project.

veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

I am  agree. Not all of blockchain projects will have success in future. I even think that most of projects which exists now will disappear in future, some of them, maybe very soon. But a little part of existing projects will very very successful. Its a pity but we can know which of them will die, which survive. We just can try to guess.

caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

I think that this is true in all the industries. Not all the new players in an industry will be succesful , they need to stand out and to be better than the competiton in order to be succesful.
This is true for the crypto market, you just need to find those projects which are better than the competiton.

Mainman08

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of great projects..
But also a lot of project which I don’t like.

Here is why
Not every project needs blockchain. Or not every blockchain project will survive.
In a project you need also a good businessplan and marketing.

Example
I saw Friendz which is a social media project. Nice plan but don’t think it will replace Facebook because
it is in blockchain. You need a lot more.. A LOT MORE to best orher companies with a centralized system.

Be carefull and good luck with your investment

I agree to what you say. There are a lot of project that are very interesting at the beginning. But later the project becomes useless. So we really need to study the project very well before we invest to it.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

Hi,

Here is why
Not every project needs blockchain. Or not every blockchain project will survive.

Example
I saw Friendz which is a social media project. Nice plan but don’t think it will replace Facebook because
it is in blockchain. You need a lot more.. A LOT MORE to best orher companies with a centralized system.

Agreed, not every project is worth investing in, due to its lack of a visualization of its future, not just the future of a projects goals, but a visualization of a projects direction. When looking for investments, one should consider the possible impact a project might have if it's on schedule to meet its goals, especially if it is an original and innovative idea.

lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

I think that one of the key factors for the development and success of the project's blocking is marketing and advertising, because if people do not find out that there is a good project, they do not invest in it.
gusevli

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

Regarding the social media project that you mentioned, I am also not convinced that it will replace Facebook. But there is good market for any such platform that shares its revenue with the users.
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Unfortunately, it's true. I do not know if the attempt to regulate ICO will solve this problem. Most likely this will remove the bulk of the scammers. But projects that are real, but absolutely unpromising in nature will remain. I'm sometimes just amazed at how these projects can collect millions of dollars? How?
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

Even with a great concept or successful funding, we can't say anything successful yet if people won't be using the platform or product. It's hard to say upfront, but at least you could make assumptions yourself beforehand, just don't use the price as the indicator of success. Price will come only after the network has grown. other cryptos that have a steady price or stable price doesn't mean a successful one.
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

Hi,

Here is why

Example

90% of startups will usually fail. In a short term they can raise after getting listed on the exchanges, however if those scam ico will be caught in a bear market, they will be wiped out from coinmarketcap.

Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

According to the recent statistic, only 8 percent of the blockchain projects are becoming successful and implementing their products.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

I would say otherwise - a small number blockchain projects really have a future. I think that only a third, maybe even less. There are to many of them..

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

I am very cautious about investing in ICO blockchain projects, as there is a very large amount of fraud, so you can easily lose all your money.
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

It is true and sometimes projects that are failing, they're not refunding the moneys they got from the investors. So we have to be more careful when choosing projects to invest.
Conte_Forni

Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

I agree!!! Some projects in general with a not understandable idea, do not understand why they need a blockchain, purely to collect money, this is my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: