Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not every blockchain project has a good future  (Read 2235 times)
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:11:06 PM

This is correct. No one can predict their later development. We can only observe it from the perspective of development potential and prospect. There are too many problems to be considered in the further future.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

Yes, you are right. Sometimes developers are so much more optimistic than they really are. I, as an investor, remain at a loss, exactly how they will compete with large business sharks. Of course, we can assume that any project occupies a certain place in the economic niche. But will it be so profitable to justify these investments that go to ICO? This is the main question.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

Many investors on the wave of crypto popularity approached this issue with excessive ease and even frivolity, thinking that any crypto and sharpened project under it is capable of giving them a profit. As a result, money was spent on unpromising projects that did not justify their existence. ICO projects in the near future will reach a whole new level of quality and reliability, so working with them and investing will be more profitable and safe.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Of course, we can assume that any project occupies a certain place in the economic niches But will it be so profitable to justify these investments that go to ICO? This is the main questions .
Inspector2580

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of great projects..
But also a lot of project which I don’t like.

Here is why
Not every project needs blockchain. Or not every blockchain project will survive.
In a project you need also a good businessplan and marketing.

Example
I saw Friendz which is a social media project. Nice plan but don’t think it will replace Facebook because
it is in blockchain. You need a lot more.. A LOT MORE to best orher companies with a centralized system.

Be carefull and good luck with your investment

you are very correct. it is a shame that projects which does not require the blockchain to do their work are getting onboard the crypto craze and are doing their own stuff. it all comes down to investors or contributors losing out their hard earned money...

i feel as if the craze is dieing out now though. let it go out so that good projects can stand to advance the blockchain technology.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

Hi,

Here is why
Not every project needs blockchain. Or not every blockchain project will survive.

Example
I saw Friendz which is a social media project. Nice plan but don’t think it will replace Facebook because
it is in blockchain. You need a lot more.. A LOT MORE to best orher companies with a centralized system.

you are very correct. it is a shame that projects which does not require the blockchain to do their work are getting onboard the crypto craze and are doing their own stuff. it all comes down to investors or contributors losing out their hard earned money...

i feel as if the craze is dieing out now though. let it go out so that good projects can stand to advance the blockchain technology.
Blockchain can be used in all aspects of technology. Especially the one that OP mentioned above. Even though the project is shit. Marketing is just the key to success. Let Mcafee hype that shit project and let's see how much fund they will raise.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
GameOfBit

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

The problem is that there are a lot of projects that are fake, they try to do something that they can not achieve after all. Just like it happened with a lot of ICO projects in the past.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
jeron31

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

Yeah, looks like many project just understand how popular blockchain right now is and only try to collect more money.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

I wait moment when will begin time when most of projects will show developments then it will be clear. Same situation with .coms, global corporations survived  and everything has come in a quiet tendence.
infer

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

I do agree with your idea. There are many blockchain and only the best will survive and be used in the real world. As you can see, bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, litecoin are very promising. I have the strong belief that they will all be accepted in a near future

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

Truer words have never been spoken. People seem to flock to a project just because it has its own blockchain forgetting that there are coins that do not have their own blockchains that are doing better than coins with their own blockchain
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

I agree, even if the ICO offers that they have an exclusive blockchain, it takes time for them to be able to fully function it and apply it on their platform. I have seen coins that they offer their own blockchain, some of it has been successful, and the rest of it is just a failed project, even some ICO that has a blockchain didnt reached its softcap. So before you invest, make sure to do your own research first.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

Hi,

Here is why

Example

Of course, not everyone, in my memory, had ideas with a sawmill, cemetery and other projects. Ie they try to screw the blockade everywhere, without thinking that there it is absolutely not needed and will not receive any development or support.
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:39:58 AM

There are a lot of copy project and there are really crazy projects. There is no way to every project has a future, i think more than 60% projects is scam

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

You are absolutely right and not every project is worth, but all of them want to raise money. We have seen some really absurd ideas that are trying to adopt block-chain technology.

We must to screen it and filter it before we joined any certain blockchain project we need to select it properly a potential one and can be marketable in real world participating any one of them can also attract other member to join also be sure to pick the idealistic project.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

yes I agree with you because I know a lot more people believe with altcoin that has blockchain technology and I like this coin that is Ethereum and Bitcoin because these two coins have a profitable blockchain technology and then why do you say if not all the blockchain project have a future, and what might you be deceived
mr.Guru

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

Of course, a lot of projects based on blockchain appear on the world market . They need to study well and those that seem unfit to you should follow in the trash.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:14:15 AM

Yes, you are right. Some projects are scam and such project is faced with dump at a point, where the developer would have dumped all his coin and leave other holders to struggle with the remaining until it is dead.
Some of these projects eventually do not list at good prices, after listing on exchanges.
Yes, it is true that not all projects are real and not a scam. You need to choose wisely on the project that you are going to join. Some techniques are gathering information, researching about the project and make a background review about that activity.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

I think personally, I'm alike with you because already Many projects will not work in the long run because the competition is too big, but you also have to say that many projects do not have good teams, advisers, or marketing. but there are also many projects that are too slow to work and take too long. not all projects require blockchain integration. If the platform is running well, why turn it into blockchain based, if it will only cause problems.

Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:30:33 AM

Yeah cant argue with that, sometimes people come with really weird project but its not completly their fault anyway, i mean if there a demand there will be another person become suplier right ?
Another person become demander. And the fault sometime comes from team who has no ability and experience to manage a project.
Because team is very important. Great idea can not be great if its not supported by good experience team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: