Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not every blockchain project has a good future  (Read 2235 times)
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

That is true, not all will become successful. There will be a loser at the end of the year. The strongest one will become successful which will prevail their legacy in the entire world with their excellence.
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

I completely agree with this statement. There have been a recent uptick of projects, which are just copy/paste ICOs of the same thing over and over again. And most of them is a project which I do believe does not really need a Blockchain. We need to find a way to sort out the good ones from just the money grabs.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

basically, to choose a project, as an investor and bounty hunter we must really understand about the project that will be followed. now there are many scams ico and it makes a lot of people get the loss, therefore we should be able to choose a good ico to invest.
cryptokingpins

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

Actually alot of them dont have much of a future. Only the best will survive.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

Hi,

I see a lot of great projects..
But also a lot of project which I don’t like.

Here is why
Not every project needs blockchain. Or not every blockchain project will survive.
In a project you need also a good businessplan and marketing.

Example
I saw Friendz which is a social media project. Nice plan but don’t think it will replace Facebook because
it is in blockchain. You need a lot more.. A LOT MORE to best orher companies with a centralized system.

Be carefull and good luck with your investment

Very true and very good use of a simple example.

Hopefully examples like this, that clearly show why not all ICOs are real projects, will serve to educate the majority of people who blindly buy into ICOs expecting tremendous gains. Education is a step towards and mass adoption. The more people become savvy with cryptocurrencies the sooner it's true value will be realized.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

the blockchain is a great technology but it can not be applied to all things. many projects are sometimes not very suitable for blockchain so if this is applied to an in-flight therein are certainly less get the maximum appeal. so I think the implementation of blockchain should also look at what projects will be applied in order to sync.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

Exactly.  All the projects that we see combine with the blockchain, and throw them on the ICO, just to get the investment!
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

So every want to determine where investments do not just see the movement of its coin prices alone, it could have made us deceived. Determining where to invest by looking at the token project is the best thing, although it will meet DUMP, but with confidence the token will have a stable price if the crypto currency market returns a bull run. Many token projects fail to compete in the market and leave only their names because they do not have a good function to make investment for the future.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Blockchain projects often fail after the end of the calling period because 90% of the plans do not attract enough capital to develop their projects. Many projects get worse and fail after being listed on the first exchange.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

A lot of projects/coins in the cryptocurrency market won't be there in the next 2 years. It's not just a situation of block chain projects.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

the blockchain is a great technology but it can not be applied to all things. many projects are sometimes not very suitable for blockchain so if this is applied to an in-flight therein are certainly less get the maximum appeal. so I think the implementation of blockchain should also look at what projects will be applied in order to sync.
The majority of blockchain projects don't even understand about what is the meaning of the blockchain itself. In fact that they are creating a non sense thing which mentioned the decentralized system to create FOMO.
Not all of cases can use the blockchain system

sashaluna33

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

Obviously, not every business has a future either.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

Yes, many blockchain projects do not require ICO.
So I think that's the problem with most projects right now, maybe they don't need blockchains. Grin

Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

Blockchain is something which I love most. You have to understand something before doing anything. Most of the investor in this crypto place they know nothing they just want only profit. They know only someone who has doing gr8 profit by using blockchain. But it's a matter to understand where are you investing your fortune.

Think twice before investment because now a days most of the blockchain are scams. If you think deeply most of them will fail in some years. Now people will ask me what makes me think that then ask your self what you give to return to them by using your chain system right? Why you think it will work I mean seriously why where most of the people are including in this system.
It's like buying a house and you are the ones who pay rent to someone else to live in your house funny inst it? My advice to all the new be who are involving in blockchain system plz understand the market 1st coz there are lots of wolves is this market pace who are eagerly waiting to cheat your valuable money form you.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:23:30 PM

The problem of our world that startups are getting money too slow or no money, so they switched to blockchain and thats why there is a lot of project which dont need blockchain.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

fork100

Activity: 252

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

I agree with the author completely. Not all projects need blocking and vice versa, many projects need, but they do not. Well, the market should always be considered.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

Of course not all projects are going to survive, in fact less than 10% of the projects are going to last in the long term. For a project to be successful it needs continuous development happening for it and an active community, without these things a project cannot and will not survive.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

Actually this is true that not every blockchain project has a good future because there’s a lot of competitors who tried to compete to the quality and price to attract investors in this kind of business.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

That’s obvious, more than 50% of projects die within 1 or 2 years. Even the profitable ones come to an end, not to mention the projects made by inexperienced developers aching for fast money. I guess only 5-10% of the projects we see now can survive next 5 years.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

That is the true, we should always consider that thing
because in business career not all people will be granted a success because there are times lots of people fail and suffer from major loss and burden.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: