Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 05:29:14 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hey vladimir? what was (were) the weapon(s) used to kill the romanov?  (Read 105 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

I mean was it single fire and reload or full cartridge possible?

It must have been hard on the children, but at one point a clean stop was necessary.

Only in China could the Emperor move to become a People of the People's Republic of China smoothly

it's amazing... as much I fully 100% support the chinese solution, there was no other option in russia.

the romanov were uneducated guidestonians, while 溥儀 (溥仪) was before all the first patriot for all chineses, hans included Smiley, and realized it was necessary to transition due to his understanding of China, kung fu, the tao and the World.

anyway, the question is about the weapons used to kill the romanov... it was classic revolutionary rifles, I guess, but which one, are they still kept? have they been lost?

weapon don't kill, but weapon have memory and history.

thanks in advance for future data on this very debatable topic, but we all agree, great they are gone?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

Several three-linear revolvers of the Nagan system, a four-line revolver of an unidentified system, a 4-line automatic pistol of the Colt system, a three-line automatic pistol of the Browning system made in Europe.

nice that's how dynasty ended. great kill btw ! real heroes of the revolution... the cute daughter was the hardest I guess... but when you remove the skin, and see from which monster she came in, it was a done deal... real patriots those were !

I bet trump has too small ends to use it Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: