Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Public declaration in the blockchain  (Read 650 times)
overc (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:36:47 PM

How can I make transaction with some public information (declaration) attached to that for to keep the information
in the blockchain and the information to be easy visible to everyone who know transaction ID, preferably but not restricted on the www.blockchain.info ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:28:16 PM

How can I make transaction with some public information (declaration) attached to that for to keep the information
in the blockchain and the information to be easy visible to everyone who know transaction ID, preferably but not restricted on the www.blockchain.info ?

you can add a message when you create the transaction with bitcoind (but in the console)

more or less retired.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4616

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:15:49 PM

you can add a message when you create the transaction with bitcoind (but in the console)

You can not add a public declaration into the blockchain attached to your transaction.  There is no such functionality in the protocol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: