Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW BITCOIN FORUM?!  (Read 1155 times)
static (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 09:31:59 AM

bumped into this new forum by accident.

are we already splitting up into factions?

http://www.bitcoinforums.net/index.php?forums/welcome.16/
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 09:52:44 AM

I think it's important to note that the TF Bitcoin forum is paid to post. I don't know what these other guys are offering you folks, but we are offering .25BTC for every 100 Posts... Don't let your ideas go for free!

http://tweetforum.com/bitcoin
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2011, 10:27:40 AM

Lol, I'm glad this isn't how people interpreted the second website. OMG, the internet is breaking into pieces!

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2011, 01:24:50 PM

Bitcoin: Where Every User has Their Own Forum

julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 01:38:07 PM

Surely a true bitcoin forum would have peer to peer based storage of the forum posts, where we mine threadstartcoins, postcoins and modcoins,
and where once a thread or post is added to the chain it cannot be removed (not completely censored - only modded down and hidden depending on client settings).

With any luck - the threadstartcoins,postcoins and modcoins would all rise in value so much - that we'd all just shut the fuck up Smiley

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
Gabriel Beal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Fezzik, tear his arms off.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2011, 01:55:52 PM

Surely a true bitcoin forum would have peer to peer based storage of the forum posts, where we mine threadstartcoins, postcoins and modcoins,
and where once a thread or post is added to the chain it cannot be removed (not completely censored - only modded down and hidden depending on client settings).

With any luck - the threadstartcoins,postcoins and modcoins would all rise in value so much - that we'd all just shut the fuck up Smiley

Smiley

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2011, 03:10:28 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2011, 07:33:48 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Your post would have had a better impact if you included a crazy picture like I did.

I got an idea! Why don't you and I start ANOTHER eBay type site that only accepts Bitcoin. Here's the good part: After about 60 days of up and running and everybody trusts us, we'll shut down and keep all the Bitcoin in our account.

Bitcoin: Been There? Done That? Want to do it Again?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: