Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Correction or Depression  (Read 588 times)
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

The crypto sphere is in an uncertain state. The bullish run ATH of December has been replaced by the persistent and sideways of early Q2. Some analysts think it's Cryptocurrency Depression, citing some indicators. I don't know guys. What do you do think?
There is an interesting discussion on this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4526810.0. The assumption makes a whole lot of sense and could shape the way we look at the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

I still believe it's a correction, the hype got too high and there are so many coins were overbought, so now the major correction is happening and then the bad news also keep on hitting crypto, so the bear market resist for a long time, and until now the market still need more time to recover
I do not think this is the crypto depression. Depression is a long lasting phenomenon while in the current case, the prices often moves up and might move down as well. SO one cannot call it a depression.

It is however a recession and we are witnessing the fall in prices but the recession has one this advantage that it promotes investment as well and this inflow of money in crypto and holding the already owned portfolios is going to be fruitful both for the market and for the investors.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

I feel it is depression, because of the continued bad news from the media, holders got panicked and caused the major fall in the prices. there is a very low everyday volume on the purchases. The India market is selling currencies with 30% losses on the market price. hope the market gets to its normal position and the price stabilisation, which is best for the holders as well as the new buyers too.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

Depression is a market psychology, Correction is just the way how the market adjusts after an overvaluation. I don't think the current market situation is full of doubts and uncertainty. It just how the Bitcoin plays, Its nothing to worry about. Its just a part of a process to rise higher in the future.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:07:31 AM

I think this is depression, what I saw in the market this month is very, very sad, although right on this day the market is in a period of green, then showing improvement, but I do not know if the green market will continue, some time ago continuous correction happened and it made me think that this is depression.
Could be, this is depression because many people panic with the state of declining market trends, so they worry the downward trend in market prices will continue. along with many people who make sales compared to buying in various market exchanges, then it can affect the movement of market prices so that the movement of market prices always be at a low point.
These changes are gonna happen now, crypto currency has volatile mature mate, it will never remain same, and we really need those changes because it effects our earning, so instead of being stressed we should support those corrections, price will be change so I think now we are at positive side of those corrections which is getting high our income for rising price, no more depression will be there I think.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

I think this is depression, what I saw in the market this month is very, very sad, although right on this day the market is in a period of green, then showing improvement, but I do not know if the green market will continue, some time ago continuous correction happened and it made me think that this is depression.
Could be, this is depression because many people panic with the state of declining market trends, so they worry the downward trend in market prices will continue. along with many people who make sales compared to buying in various market exchanges, then it can affect the movement of market prices so that the movement of market prices always be at a low point.
These changes are gonna happen now, crypto currency has volatile mature mate, it will never remain same, and we really need those changes because it effects our earning, so instead of being stressed we should support those corrections, price will be change so I think now we are at positive side of those corrections which is getting high our income for rising price, no more depression will be there I think.

I Agree, there is always a bull market and a market. That trend has been happening in all markets and not unique to crypto currency.  Sadly we are now in a bear market which is also I think healthy to the market, People lose a lot of money but overall price corrections are necessary to make the market healthy. If price went parabolic there sooner or later price will go down as we see in the prices. Just believe on your coins and just be patient. 
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

we just bounce back from 5,9k i believe and it's not bottom yet. People on CT already salty enough, if you see on twitter many people debate something stupid and get salty over something trivial.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

I think the downward movements is a correction from the pumping bitcoin enjoyed towards the end of last year and we should also expect another pumpping as the market cannot continue going down.  There is a law that guides how bitcoin's price behave and if you understand the laws you will agree with me that now is the right time to buy.
mawinter

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

My taught is that cryptocurrency has corrected and values of potential coins will start moving high, they value of all coins went below as of ending of June but they market is moving high now .
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

Initially I was thinking it is correction and with a little time the price will go up but the way the price is sliding has put me in a difficult situation to make a correct deduction but we are not yet in depression may be on our way to the land.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

The crypto sphere is in an uncertain state. The bullish run ATH of December has been replaced by the persistent and sideways of early Q2. Some analysts think it's Cryptocurrency Depression, citing some indicators. I don't know guys. What do you do think?
I think that it is a correction, most likely, yes, than not, but the market is cyclical, after the fall it always grows. So, we need to wait))
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

My taught is that cryptocurrency has corrected and values of potential coins will start moving high, they value of all coins went below as of ending of June but they market is moving high now .
Agree with you when a coin get through the correction then the price gets high itself, for me we really need to experience those corrections like the increase of the price and taking the value high, income areas where bitcoin is not famous so making people aware of this new technology and also helping those who want to earn good amount of money but has no proper resource for it, so in short correction in price for me is not depression at all infect I appreciate it,
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

I think the downward movements is a correction from the pumping bitcoin enjoyed towards the end of last year and we should also expect another pumpping as the market cannot continue going down.  There is a law that guides how bitcoin's price behave and if you understand the laws you will agree with me that now is the right time to buy.
I also believe that this is a good time to buy Bitcoin to invest in the end of 2018. If you have watched over the past few years, the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly and I think the cycle will remain unchanged.

_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:03:04 PM

This fall is only temporary. Now it's summer, and the worst periods for cryptocurrency are winter and summer. Wait until autumn and you will see a completely different cryptocurrency market.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

I will choose correction
because from this you have a chance to perform better and correct the mistakes that you have which is relief and a great thing for your experience that you learned a lesson from that.
Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

This fall is only temporary. Now it's summer, and the worst periods for cryptocurrency are winter and summer. Wait until autumn and you will see a completely different cryptocurrency market.
Correction becomes the reason for depression. When you lose your money due to fall in the price, it is natural that you will feel depression. When the price will go up you will feel happy. Correction is builten with depression and growth related to happiness. But you should be patient and wait till the price grows more and more that will recover your deficits.
Solidum Capital

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Our CEO Gregor just made a nice video, explaining recent moves of the crypto market and his opinion what will unfold in the future.
See it here: YouTube Video
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

If it does not make you happy you can make the changes for example you can make your business plan different and you can change it to suit the situation you are real. It will help you get better direction
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

This is one of the major corrections been experienced in this market. The market did exceptionally well last year and many people bought different altcoins and they felt that prices would continue to rise. The financial market is full of up and down and every thing that goes up must also come down in the financial market. But if you are experienced in this market, you would know how this market works
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

I think that in the beginning it all started like a normal correction. The market was heavily overbought, so the correction was natural and inevitable. Now, after 7 months of correction, we can already say that depression has started. And the fact that the price sometimes rises, does not say anything. When we raise the price, we do not see the volumes, and after a while it goes down again. I really hope that from the middle of August the price will start to grow and we will finally leave the depressive zone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: