Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: updated BTC situation  (Read 151 times)
thanhdat031 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:47:14 AM

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4418/13cqHb.jpg

Shoulder and head and shoulder pattern has finish. next step BTC sure down trend.

If you have any other comment. Post here . If you think the same and feel good. let like for me
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:07:53 AM

Viewed from your chart it's only from March – April,  You should see from chart / graphic bitcoin movement every year, almost forming the same pattern, I'm sure pattern will be repeated this year certainly rise at the end of this year.
Indeed, predicting bitcoin value is quite difficult because of different causes can be due to bitcoin trend, demand & supply, negative Issue of bitcoin, world government policy, etc. hopefully at the end of this year runs the same as the end of last year
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

Shoulder and head and shoulder pattern has finish. next step BTC sure down trend.

If you have any other comment. Post here . If you think the same and feel good. let like for me

I think all can not predict with certainty bitcoin in the future we can only read the scheme or graph that has been passed as a guide and that too still can not be used as a guideline of certainty I just hold and wait patiently until return to the soaring price
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:04:17 AM

Well, its a good chart to base your predictions on but to me, even with all the charts and everything bitcoin and the whole of the cryptocurrency market would still be volatile as ever. It would be unoredictable, it would be wild and would surprise still a lot of the people and persons that are invested and using bitcoin. As such we can predict and prepare for the worse and the best but ultimately we would still be surprised on what bitcoin has in store for us
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

Well, its a good chart to base your predictions on but to me, even with all the charts and everything bitcoin and the whole of the cryptocurrency market would still be volatile as ever. It would be unoredictable, it would be wild and would surprise still a lot of the people and persons that are invested and using bitcoin. As such we can predict and prepare for the worse and the best but ultimately we would still be surprised on what bitcoin has in store for us
A rising price is a prerequisite to make something a desirable store of value. And in a world that does not have any kind of sound money any more, a store of value is something that every person on the planet desperately wants. This alone will cause mass adoption, as in: every person on earth will earn a fraction of a bitcoin, simply to store long term wealth.

Once the market is saturated, the price will not rise as violently any more and then we can start using it as a medium of exchange.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:11:37 AM

I think all can not predict with certainty bitcoin in the future we can only read the scheme or graph that has been passed as a guide and that too still can not be used as a guideline of certainty I just hold and wait patiently until return to the soaring price
Yes we cannot predict with the graphs or patterns of bitcoin rather it cam be our guide on what the trends aere heading. It is a matter of our own perceptions whether you will hold for long or sell to take profit. Well, I am also holding my bitcoin until it meets my goals to have enough profit.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:17:47 AM

I am sure BTC will go up live we are giving the issue of positive issues about BTC to worth the crowded.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:19:11 AM

It is still too early to celebrate this little bitcoin price correction. The market is still bearish in the short term and only with much more force will it overcome this trend
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

Bitcoin is starting to make its name on the news and slowly increasing its price.
guschinaa

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

Viewed from your chart it's only from March – April,  You should see from chart / graphic bitcoin movement every year, almost forming the same pattern, I'm sure pattern will be repeated this year certainly rise at the end of this year.
Indeed, predicting bitcoin value is quite difficult because of different causes can be due to bitcoin trend, demand & supply, negative Issue of bitcoin, world government policy, etc. hopefully at the end of this year runs the same as the end of last year
Tons of people cherry pick charts to push what they want to see or what they expect, truth is Bitcoin doesn't follow charts reliably it does what it wants.

I am  also not much fan of these chats and graphs. I think the demand is based on human behavior and it cannot be show with charts accurately.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

I agree with you, he only predicts from January to March charts, and if I look at the graphs every year, downtrend bitcoin occur at the beginning of each year.

when the market correction ends, I believe that bitcoin will be uptrend, and the bullish market will return.

and that occur every year. don't panic and always hold.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:45:24 AM

Tons of people cherry pick charts to push what they want to see or what they expect, truth is Bitcoin doesn't follow charts reliably it does what it wants.

I am  also not much fan of these chats and graphs. I think the demand is based on human behavior and it cannot be show with charts accurately.

technical analysis is a way of showing and also predicting that demand and human behavior. it is not really something special and it is not always true. it mostly shows one of the many possibilities or sometimes even a couple of possibilities that may happen and then you can have an easier time making plans.
although when it comes to bitcoin TA is not as effective because things are a little less predictable here.

Only Bitcoin
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:45:55 AM

Like they said, the currently graphics now..is same like before. But the good news is bitcoin will definitely moving up day by days.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

Bitcoin prices are now down slightly, with bitcoins priced at over $ 8,000. Do not worry, bitcoin drops but it is still the strongest penny on the market cryptocurrency. You should buy bitcoin into your wallet right now to make extra money.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Though the valuation of BTC is deflating, it doesn't mean that it will not inflate again in future because BTC is that cryptocurrency in which people are investing so that they can preserve for the future generation because BTC is an asset, an asset which anyone wants to invest in. BTC like other investments has its own pumps and dumps, so don't worry and always has faith in BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: