Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantum Physics Proves That There IS An Afterlife, Claims Scientist  (Read 2604 times)
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:27:26 PM

Afterlife? It's possible. Doesn't mean would know what's going on. We exist of atoms which are proven to exist infinity and can't be destroyed. Therefore, after someone has passed away the atoms are still existing. Don't think of it that afterlife means we would exist in the same way as before.

wow

this is simillar to reincarnation because who knows which forms your parts would take
mindblown

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:52:28 PM

Just burst out laughing when I saw a link to the daily mail, for those who don't know, the daily mail in the UK is this totally mockworthy newspaper that rarely does any fact checking, they're pretty much Fox news in written form, by the way, if this results in an alternate reality portal or a time travel device, me and several past other versions or future versions of myself will do everything to destroy it. The guy who made this claim is probably has the same experience in science as the high school teacher who claimed the CERN collider could make a black hole, by the way, you'll see the daily mail posting that up as if it's fact as well.

Daily Fail has enhanced their reputation as a source of gibberish with a series of recent articles about "sciences proves [something it didn't prove]" lately.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:02:08 PM

Just burst out laughing when I saw a link to the daily mail, for those who don't know, the daily mail in the UK is this totally mockworthy newspaper that rarely does any fact checking, they're pretty much Fox news in written form, by the way, if this results in an alternate reality portal or a time travel device, me and several past other versions or future versions of myself will do everything to destroy it. The guy who made this claim is probably has the same experience in science as the high school teacher who claimed the CERN collider could make a black hole, by the way, you'll see the daily mail posting that up as if it's fact as well.

Daily Fail has enhanced their reputation as a source of gibberish with a series of recent articles about "sciences proves [something it didn't prove]" lately.

At one of the main 8 o'clock news program in my country once they said that bacteria found in a small village in the country, that was being studied by a NASA guy, was similar to the bacteria found on Mars and life on Earth had began in that small village, and they even pinpointed the exact place.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:14:38 PM

Death returns you to the same state before you were born, where you are all knowing and as powerful as you make yourself.  You can do anything without an ego.

Death is completely predictable, psychedelics would give you a glimpse of the afterlife, yet there's a good chance that you're ego is too scared to try.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
meeh

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

:)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:16:02 PM

Death returns you to the same state before you were born, where you are all knowing and as powerful as you make yourself.  You can do anything without an ego.

Death is completely predictable, psychedelics would give you a glimpse of the afterlife, yet there's a good chance that you're ego is too scared to try.

Agreed. +1

darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:23:46 PM

At one of the main 8 o'clock news program in my country once they said that bacteria found in a small village in the country, that was being studied by a NASA guy, was similar to the bacteria found on Mars and life on Earth had began in that small village, and they even pinpointed the exact place.

I long ago ran out of faces and palms.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:38:20 PM

I long ago ran out of faces and palms.

LOL, so true!

cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:17:22 PM

This is very good news that scientist are going in this direction.I hope that more scientist will make discoveries as this one.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:18:26 AM

The main key here is to prove that mind can exist without a body as we known. That would be biggest step of XXI century.

If I (subject) perceive a tree (object), am I the tree?

Subsequently, if I (subject) perceive my body or brain (objects), am I my body or brain?

It would depend if the tree can hear you fall or not...
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:25:53 AM

The universe itself is infinite, proven by simple math.

Call the diameter of the universe 1. The circumference would be (pi)1, or infinity.
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:34:36 AM

I find this entire article completely without substance.

Every single claim made in the article is something that immediately dawns on any student with any cursory familiarity with quantum phenomena, with or without the assistance of cannabis!
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 12:46:34 PM

I just realized that quantum physics proves I have the biggest dick in the world and every other proposition I want to be true.

Where's my press conference?

Oh, wait, this is another Daily Fail article?  What a shocker.  I'm so disappointed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: