Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]🔑CRYDE🚘 A car raffle platform, with profit sharing💰  (Read 1163 times)
Henry4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

I've read all the information above and I find this project has good team and good mentor will help the project achieve the goals that the project put forward.
moonlightks

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

when will the presale start?

seems very interesting project
best of luck
mmody55

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

OMG, great project.
aminulislamamir

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:15:18 AM

nice project..waiting for update
savana17

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

a Wonderful project! Everything is quite simple and comprehensible.
I will be glad to take part and watch your pre-sale,
with good luck and great success to the team!
Megamozg78

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

Very interesting project! Perfectly designed web page !!! I hope everything will work out for admins
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

Don't think there have been too many raffle crypto projects so the project is definitely interesting in that regard, however one could be skeptical of the long term economic viability of the project for the team as well as investors.
If the weekly raffle is intended to be a dream car then the initial 70% of ICO funds allotted for weekly prizes should deplete very fast, then it seems the rest of the money needed for the weekly prizes would depend on the price of the CRYDE tokens the team can obtain by selling the raffled tokens on exchanges, which would be subject to massive weekly sell pressure they themselves are creating to obtain the weekly prize money in the potentially vicious cycle.
thdang028

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

very nice project. Hope to the moon
yogendra421

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

joion now ico sale and invest now
mudassar786

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

this is a very good project. hope to the moon
Sudiptad

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

Wow another big and good project to earn coin best of luck
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

I now have a chance of even dreaming my dreaming car. Thank you.
Habib321

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

your project is very interesting and unique, get the dream car is not impossible. what are the other advantages of the CRYDE project, because there are many competitors in the ICO market
fanbing47

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:16:36 AM

Very good. It is really a potential project. I think it is succeed. I'll wait Cryde project starts.. I'll join it. Good luck.
jany123xd

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

excellent project
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Those list of partners is not joking, all those car companies listed on the partners list is a big names and everyone knows them.
Taking those companies as partner means that the project will have the guaranty to get success, since it got influenced by those  big names on the list of partners.

apratalk

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

unique project hope future will bright..
ashish101

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

Hello Cryde Team,

Don't mind my feedback as I don't have any wrong intention but through solving these kinda glitches you can earn more faith from investors and new comers. 

Your website is very poor. I am trying to registering on your website since 40 hours but still i am waiting for verification mail because I can login after only verification.

I have reset password 3 time even I have tried to login from 5 kind of browsers but I am not getting verification mail, it's so shocking thing when you have new ICO platform.

I have talked with your 2 Telegram admin but they have also lack of experience. I hope my concern will be get resolved.

Name:  Ashish Kumawat
Username : cryptofamily
registered mail id :  cryptofamily999@gmail.com

Thanks
Ashish
hamza819

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

your project is very interesting and unique, get the dream car is not impossible. what are the other advantages of the cryde project, it looking very intresting i want to join this project
CRYDE.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52

Win Your Dream Car With a Truly Fairplay Raffle.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

Those list of partners is not joking, all those car companies listed on the partners list is a big names and everyone knows them.
Taking those companies as partner means that the project will have the guaranty to get success, since it got influenced by those  big names on the list of partners.

Hello maaldaz,

just to make sure there's no misunderstanding, they are not our official partners yet! We are consulting with a wide range of manufacturers.

when will the presale start?

seems very interesting project
best of luck

Hello moonlightks,

Our pre-sale has already started. There are only 5 days left to grab your CRD tokens at a price of $0.173!

Hello Cryde Team,

Don't mind my feedback as I don't have any wrong intention but through solving these kinda glitches you can earn more faith from investors and new comers.  

Your website is very poor. I am trying to registering on your website since 40 hours but still i am waiting for verification mail because I can login after only verification.

I have reset password 3 time even I have tried to login from 5 kind of browsers but I am not getting verification mail, it's so shocking thing when you have new ICO platform.

I have talked with your 2 Telegram admin but they have also lack of experience. I hope my concern will be get resolved.

Name:  Ashish Kumawat
Username : cryptofamily
registered mail id :  cryptofamily999@gmail.com

Thanks
Ashish

Hello Ashish,

as I know, your problem has been solved by now! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Don't think there have been too many raffle crypto projects so the project is definitely interesting in that regard, however one could be skeptical of the long term economic viability of the project for the team as well as investors.
If the weekly raffle is intended to be a dream car then the initial 70% of ICO funds allotted for weekly prizes should deplete very fast, then it seems the rest of the money needed for the weekly prizes would depend on the price of the CRYDE tokens the team can obtain by selling the raffled tokens on exchanges, which would be subject to massive weekly sell pressure they themselves are creating to obtain the weekly prize money in the potentially vicious cycle.

Hello Andeze17,

I'm not sure that our description of the project is really clear right now (working on it at the moment, new content should be up anytime now).

70% of the ICO funds(Main-sale funds) should last for at least 45-55 weeks after launch. Raffle tickets can be primarily bought by ETH, BTC, LTC (more to come), the ability to buy raffle tickets at $2/token rate with your CRD is just an extra function of the CRD tokens to keep them circulating. The income from selling (used) CRD tokens on exchanges is NOT our main income source.

We don't believe that we might create a vicious cycle, rather the opposite.
As an investor, you could: Buy CRD tokens right now at $0.173 and lock them in our dividend smart contract for stable monthly income; sell them upon launch for a ROI of nearly 1200%; or use them to buy raffle tickets at a price of $2/token securing a 91% discount.
As a player, you could: Buy CRD tokens right now at $0.173 and use your tokens to buy raffle tickets at a price of $2/token securing a 91% discount.

Since every used CRD token will be put up for sale at an asking price of minimum $2/CRD; the fact that CRD Tokens can be used to get profit dividend and
the opportunity to buy tickets at a fixed $2/token presumably creates an artifical floor on exchanges for CRD Tokens near $2/token.

Should you have any questions regarding CRYDE, feel free to ask us on Telegram @AaronCRYDE , @GeorgeCRYDE , @CRYDEofficial or send us a message on LinkedIn, e-mail (can be found on https://cryde.io).

☛ cryde.io ☚
Win Your Dream Car
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: