Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]🔑CRYDE🚘 A car raffle platform, with profit sharing💰  (Read 1160 times)
CRYDE.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Win Your Dream Car With a Truly Fairplay Raffle.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

How to join our pre-sale?

Detailed instruction at: http://bit.ly/JoinCRYDE

Don't miss your chance! Less than 5 days until end!

Why invest as a(n):
🎟️🏎️Player: Buy tickets for $0.173 instead of $2! (91% discount)
💰Investor: Get 1156% ROI in 6 months! (Buy CRD tokens at $0.173 and sell them near $2, or lock your tokens to get profit shares)

☛ cryde.io ☚
Win Your Dream Car
matinauthherll

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

Nice and probably promising project. But I have a question - how do those, who will acquire the tickets by means of fiat money will be able to learn that they have won?
CRYDE.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:33:56 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 02:50:21 PM by CRYDE.IO

Nice and probably promising project. But I have a question - how do those, who will acquire the tickets by means of fiat money will be able to learn that they have won?

Hello Morros,

We will be contacting every winner through e-mail, or phone number if provided. Unfortunately at this point, we'll need some of the winner's personal data to do the paperwork regarding the prize (we are handling your data according to our privacy policy, and we will not publish it in any way).
If the winner chooses to get a payout in ETH instead of the car, in that case, we can provide complete anonymity.

In case I misunderstood your question, please send me a message here on BTCtalk or message me @AaronCRYDE on telegram and I'll try my best to answer your questions!

☛ cryde.io ☚
Win Your Dream Car
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

Hello Morros,

We will be contacting every winner through e-mail, or phone number if provided. Unfortunately at this point, we'll need some of the winner's personal data to do the paperwork regarding the prize (we are handling your data according to our privacy policy, and we will not publish it in any way).
If the winner chooses to get a payout in ETH instead of the car, in that case, we can provide complete anonymity.

In case I misunderstood your question, please send me a message here on BTCtalk or message me @AaronCRYDE on telegram and I'll try my best to answer your questions!

Thank you for such an informative answer. You understood my question perfectly. And I am glad that it was answered quickly and purposefully. For me, that gives more credibility to your project.
CRYDE.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:41:34 AM

Less than 2 hours until the end of our pre-sale!

Don't miss your chance to get your CRD tokens at a price of $0.173 instead of $2!

Why invest as a(n):
🎟️🏎️Player: Buy tickets for $0.173 instead of $2!
💰Investor: Get 1156% ROI in 6 months!

☛ cryde.io ☚
Win Your Dream Car
CRYDE.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

❗️The pre-sale has ended. Because of some ongoing problems beyond our control, we are delaying our main ICO by 2 weeks.❗️

❗️Our main ICO will start on the 21st of May, 2018.❗️

👥🗣Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/crydeio or join our Telegram group at https://t.me/crydeio to stay updated!

Any relevant news will be posted on our Bitcointalk threads too.

☛ cryde.io ☚
Win Your Dream Car
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

Look at Cryder ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2229732.0
What the difference Cryde with Cryder? both platforms have the same concept, almost similar names, and almost similar website, is this a rebrand old project?
please clarify this issue in order not to be a problem in the future Smiley
CRYDE.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

Look at Cryder ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2229732.0
What the difference Cryde with Cryder? both platforms have the same concept, almost similar names, and almost similar website, is this a rebrand old project?
please clarify this issue in order not to be a problem in the future Smiley

Hello MelodyCrypto,

CRYDE and Cryder have no common points in the concept (except using the blockchain), you just have to read the first sentence in both ANN-s or websites. We have no contact with Cryder, this is a brand new project by a totally different team.

Cryder is a ride sharing platform, similar to UBER and a lot of ride sharing blockchain projects as we see, while CRYDE is a unique raffle platform, where participants can win cars, or ETH.

Should you have any other questions, we are here to help!

☛ cryde.io ☚
Win Your Dream Car
CRYDE.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:22:53 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 11:52:40 AM by CRYDE.IO

Airdrop Phase 2 is LIVE!

We are deploying $50,000 worth of CRD Tokens in phase two, available for the first 5000 participants!($10/person)

How to catch these falling CRD tokens?

1,Follow @crydeio at Twitter
2,Retweet pinned post on Twitter
3,Tag 5 friends
4,Join the CRYDE Official telegram group!
5,Fill out the form: https://goo.gl/forms/hYL5g9MMmltabzHW2

☛ cryde.io ☚
Win Your Dream Car
selmaneland

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

sandybindra

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

Checked your project and you people deserve a support. Please let me know the future aspects of this project, means long term plans.
@gautam_khairnar

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

Nice project.
fevzi39

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:50:17 AM

Checked your project and you people deserve a support. Please let me know the future aspects of this project, means long term plans. great job
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:04:52 AM

From what i look at the first glance of this project, this is look like a quiz project.
It gives us the possibilities to get some reward, and this reward is an expensive cars.
That should be interesting offer.
rjusman

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

Greetings, a rock project ! Perfect dev team, and community, i am Very Exited to be a part of this project.
Nehavipul

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

solid project... i m sure it will grow high
seanver12

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

Everything is quite simple and comprehensible. I will be glad to take part and watch your pre-sale, with good luck and great success to the team!
lalit79

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

Nice! Sounds like an interesting project
kunlekazeem53
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

You have chosen to be in the field that a lot of people are interested. Maybe when you choose this field you have succeeded. But if it is extended and developed further, I need to know more about the project. I will continue to update to get more information for each stage.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: