Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit Orca Support Says Hola!  (Read 450 times)
BitOrcaSupport (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 12:37:57 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 12:48:51 AM by BitOrcaSupport

BitOrcaSupport Says Hi

Hello to all you wonderful folks from the uber land of Bitcoindom!  My name is BitOrcaSupport.  I work for a website dedicated to offering you aspiring programmers the chance to get a hold of programming scripts for Bitcoin, and for the skilled among you lofty lot, there is also a method for you to sell your wonderful apps, programs, and scripts for Bitcoin - so it's win win for everyone in Bitcoinland! (unless of course you couldn't give a monkeys about coding Sad )

For those of you who are maybe a little strapped for cash, there's also a section for free scripts, which is always worth taking a sneaky look at (you never know what may be lurking in the bargain bucket!).

Anyways, I shall be off now, back to my Crypto Castle - I have a spot of dusting to do.  I shall make an official thread soon, and you'll be welcome to keep up to date with Bitorca services as they improve, and have an opportunity to put me under the spotlight should you feel it necessary to grill the Orca - so to speak!

BitOrcaSupport
CaribbeanBitcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:59:22 AM

Hello Bit Orca!

Greetings from the Caribbeans!

I will check out your website and see if there is anything we can use for our upcoming website for Caribbean Bitcoin users.

Till then brotha!  Cheesy
raskolnikovx

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:03:24 AM

Will check some scripts out!
BitOrcaSupport (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 10:53:12 AM

No worries guys - I hope you enjoy! 

The site is still young so i would advise checking back often - you never know, there might be something there that appeals to you!

If ever you need to ask me about anything, or just want a general chat, you can find us at #bitorca on irc.freenode.com

Regards, BitOrcaSupport

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: