Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] DESIGN-COIN ✅[MASTERNODES]✅🌟[POW]🌟[POS]🌟[LYRA2REV2] [PRESALE]🚀  (Read 3069 times)
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

I have tried to be civil with you in our discord, you or your team members personally never asked or inquired yes. Your traders, miners and investors did - our exchange platform is for them and we were requested to add so we did.
Essentially in the discord chat you said that you did not wanted to be listed as we have no volume and would have a bad price.
An exchange does not determine the price, YOUR investors, miners and traders do. Which many of them are in the discord chat seeing what you were typing.
I just want to make one thing clear here - You never asked to pay a listing fee, you also never asked us to list your traders/miners and investors did.
EDIT:
Would also like to clear up that we do not own or have mined any DSN ourselves as stated by the developer.
Smiley your exchange seems to be OK as I've sold me some ASX and EXVO there already and everything was fine except the volumes for popular coins like LTC or DOGE. And now I see ZULA is listed there as well so I'd go sell those poor 0.88 coins as something tells me I'm gonna lose their 300 coin contest anyway.
Designcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

We have been listed on graviex : https://graviex.net/markets/dsnbtc
Designcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:57:58 AM

Masternodes.online listing fee has been payed !
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:47:06 AM

Mining is very difficult. I use GPU for mining, only 8 coins for 2 days. Is it other people to have ASIC mining?
Designcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:56:30 AM

supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:19:17 AM

Like it
Designcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

DesignCoin DSN has been added to the MNO platform.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/DSN/
Designcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

Added info to ann.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

Do you have any merchants onboard atm?

dk_cryptos

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

Like the concept and how your website and whitepaper are composed, proves your team has creativity and you actually put some effort into it.

Though your roadmap ends 15.07.2018, which is not far away. Do you have longterm plans? And would like to know in more details how exactly will your coin be used on the portal,
nor much information on that.

- will DSN coin be the only mean of payment on the portal? what if customer wants to pay with fiat?
- how customers should get DSN coins? will there be fiat/crypto exchange option available?
- how you'll protect designers from large coin price fluctuation? f.e. when designer listed his/her work, total coins value was 100 usd, when customer bought the work, designer gets coins amounted to just 50 usd
- how do plan to resolve disputes when customer is not satisfied with result, or problems with payments?
p2pc
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

Professional Sharing Masternode Service
https://p2p-coins.pro/
Easy to use, transparent, safe and automatic.
Discord channel for support
https://discord.gg/W34TuYc
Bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875992
Designcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:41:32 AM

Like the concept and how your website and whitepaper are composed, proves your team has creativity and you actually put some effort into it.

Though your roadmap ends 15.07.2018, which is not far away. Do you have longterm plans? And would like to know in more details how exactly will your coin be used on the portal,

- will DSN coin be the only mean of payment on the portal? what if customer wants to pay with fiat?
- how customers should get DSN coins? will there be fiat/crypto exchange option available?
- how you'll protect designers from large coin price fluctuation? f.e. when designer listed his/her work, total coins value was 100 usd, when customer bought the work, designer gets coins amounted to just 50 usd
- how do plan to resolve disputes when customer is not satisfied with result, or problems with payments?

Hey, thank you for the interest and questions. I would be happy to answer them for you.
"- will DSN coin be the only mean of payment on the portal? what if customer wants to pay with fiat?"
DSN will be the only means of payment on the DesignPortal. If a customer would like to pay fiat we will have easy steps to follow to buy eth/btc/ and so on and convert to DSN.

Currently we are listed on Graviex and customers can purchase coins there and we do have plans on implementing the conversion ability as mentioned above.

That is the one downside of crypto, the price fluctuates so much faster and deeper than fiat, we predict the coin will stabilize and in the future there will be less fluctuation on our coin because the value will be based off of use and demand.

we reserved a large portion of our premined coins to initially pay out as refunds to clients if they are unsatisfied and we will then reevaluate and re-screen the designer selling on the DesignPortal to assure they still meet our standards of quality. Any funds received from the designers for posting their services will be put in to a purse for any customers unable to resolve the issue with the designer they had chosen (though we do not expect unhappy customers because we will be screening each applicants portfolios to be sure there are no scammers or cut and paste design work). We have a designer on team with over 15 years in the graphic and video industry and they will be assisting with the screening process.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, we would be glad to answer anything!

-DesignCoin

Bas909

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

Where is the entire network hash? On pools only 10% of the all hashrate...
pompatore

Activity: 787
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

why you do not show the face of the team ?
who are you?
we wish know it
smithpool

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

pool  DESIGN-COIN   http://smithpool.ddns.net

conf for miners (-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:4533 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=DSN)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff

example -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:4533 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=DSN,d=65000  or whatever you want

block explorer http://smithpool.ddns.net/explorer/DSN

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job
dk_cryptos

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:17:06 PM

Hey, thank you for the interest and questions. I would be happy to answer them for you.
"- will DSN coin be the only mean of payment on the portal? what if customer wants to pay with fiat?"
DSN will be the only means of payment on the DesignPortal. If a customer would like to pay fiat we will have easy steps to follow to buy eth/btc/ and so on and convert to DSN.

Currently we are listed on Graviex and customers can purchase coins there and we do have plans on implementing the conversion ability as mentioned above.

That is the one downside of crypto, the price fluctuates so much faster and deeper than fiat, we predict the coin will stabilize and in the future there will be less fluctuation on our coin because the value will be based off of use and demand.

we reserved a large portion of our premined coins to initially pay out as refunds to clients if they are unsatisfied and we will then reevaluate and re-screen the designer selling on the DesignPortal to assure they still meet our standards of quality. Any funds received from the designers for posting their services will be put in to a purse for any customers unable to resolve the issue with the designer they had chosen (though we do not expect unhappy customers because we will be screening each applicants portfolios to be sure there are no scammers or cut and paste design work). We have a designer on team with over 15 years in the graphic and video industry and they will be assisting with the screening process.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, we would be glad to answer anything!

-DesignCoin

Thanks for the answers. Still have a bit more questions  Wink

- what plans do you have after 15.07.2018, long-term? I see roadmap ends on this date

- how do you plan to build your initial customers/designers base? It's not yet clear for me, what advantages they receive from using this service, instead of currently popular platforms. Crypto needs additional efforts to learn how to use it, there is price fluctuation and it's quite far yet from a mainstream. So I see it's a difficult task to attract large audience if crypto-payment is the only choice on the platform

- joining pompatore's question - any plans on revealing the team behind the project?
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

The process is always the same.
Coin premined or MN, bitcointalk with always the same pools, go to exchange (GRAVIEX?), Dump and start again with the game.

Do not be cheated. Do not buy this coin and do not use those pools

https://steemit.com/scam/@cryptoreggae/pools-colluse

Why the negativity Davidino19? We have a great useful idea that is in the works, there is no reason to be a scam with a legitimate use.

Yeah one of the few people here.  This so called "legitimate uses" are made up BS most of the time. This masternode money grabs are just that. They are money making machines for he creators. Why do we need to new coin to pay designers? People can start a shop to sell stuff with BTC, ETH, Monero or what have you.

And when it comes to a platform for freelancers there is SPD already, there is really no need to create a coin specifically to run a designer hiring platfrom. You just have to present this nooblets with something, no matter what it ts they will buy up your coin if you have the word Whitepaper in the ANN thread and and made something up to legitimate yet another meaningless masternode coin. Its always the same, some nice pics and people claim its all so professional. Some supper crappy exchange like graviex is always first for potential crapcoins.

I am holding my breath not ruling out this becoming something but it for sure its already good to be sceptical. There is a reason this MN coins pop up every other day. http://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode
stripytiger

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

HI. I wanted to say that your product interested me. No matter what anyone says. Compared to other products where coins make coins, you have more and concept.

BTW i want to ask, will there be a page with master nodes in your Explorer?
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:56:19 AM

The project initially released, I will join the mining, SOLO is happy, but with the passage of time, I found that very few people pay attention to it, DEV and rarely come out communication, was the project abandoned? 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: