Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello. Help.  (Read 146 times)
Bella.HADID (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

I'm here in this forum JUST to earn some bitcoins and also learn about it side by side.
Is it wrong?
Please suggest me some of the ways from which I could earn bitcoins other than signature campaign.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:49:17 AM

You can also earn crypto by joining ICOs and trading crypto, but you need to study about it first because joining them has risk and you need to invest money and also you need time for you to learn how it works.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:01:12 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 03:12:24 AM by Cobalt9317

I'm here in this forum JUST to earn some bitcoins and also learn about it side by side.
Is it wrong?
Please suggest me some of the ways from which I could earn bitcoins other than signature campaign.
How did you know that joining sig camp can earn someone a few bucks of BTC if you are still brandnew and this is your first post I deduce someone introduce this to you.

There's a lot of way to earn bitcoin other than joining in a sig camp where you can post every words in your mind.
  • Lending
  • Trading
  • Gambling Risky but there's a proof in gambling section that it has come profitable.
  • Mining

That's a few idea how you could earn your first satoshi.
Thoroughly search every category and you will know that it is really interesting rather than posting in sig camp.

You can also earn crypto by joining ICOs and trading crypto, but you need to study about it first because joining them has risk and you need to invest money and also you need time for you to learn how it works.
ICO is the birth of spamming in this community I think you already know all about that but you still suggest this damn hype.

Edit: @O.P you are in the wrong section asking how to earn bitcoin is appropriate in Bitcoin discussion
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3851

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
Merited by NeuroticFish (1)

It's not wrong per se to be here solely to earn bitcoin, but trust me. You won't get anywhere if you're here only for that reason; especially when you don't know much about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general. Focus on learning. Knowledge > Money as always.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

Investment, Trading, Mining, And Ofc Bounty. Bounty it's just not Sigature Campaign, you can join Social Media or Telegram or maybe Translator. But Signature Campaign is what I want to do in this forum. So, let's rank up and join Signature Campaign.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

In addition to the signature company, there are many more - you can record and post videos on your YouTube channel, post and write articles on your blog, post any entries on your personal facebook or twitter page.

BuckForbis

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:02:27 AM

Do not risk any of your own money until you are thoroughly educated in cryptocurrency. For all the free stuff check out airdrop sites like the one in my signature. Bounty campaigns are good too if you want to work for tokens.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:18:16 AM

For your information , this forum is created for us to learn more about crypto currency and how it works. But in addition to that we may also earn some by joining bounty campaigns such as signature campaign , video/article campaigns, social media campaign and etc.
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:48:27 AM

Is it wrong?
You can join the bounty program here
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins)
You can do bounty in the following ways
1. Youtube- making videos to promote their projects.
2. Blog- making creative content about the project to promote it.
3. Facebook- Like and Share/post their post in social media to promote them.
4. Twitter- Tweet/Retweeting their post to promote them.
5. Translation- Translating their campaigns to your native language.
6. Signature- Wearing their signature and making their required post to promote them.
The airdrop program is here
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) > Tokens (Altcoins)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: