Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Control the risk of your investment  (Read 151 times)
xgb49048 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:14 AM
Merited by tobeaj2mer01 (2)

A lot of people love will so money one-time to buy a digital currency, in this market is still hidden some unpredictable risks, each currency is likely to return to zero under the impact of these risks. Investment virtual currency are generally use their own money to invest, but under this gains mind or someone will loan in investment, even sell to buy virtual currency, has been deeply into investment. "Won the conference young model, lost the sea to work". Don't know how many people have this fairly in COINS ring is not the right idea, one-time to bet all the money, don't give yourself go backward, no good control of their positions, most people have this kind of psychology are eventually belongs to that part of the lost money. Invest or control the risk, spread the risk, put the eggs in a few baskets, and think about whether or not you're doing it right before each operation. Invest in a sensible investor who doesn't call in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

Invest in yourself, learn some Technical Analysis and learn how to place stop losses and when to make entries, it's the best way and you have control over your own money, no need for third parties and the best thing is that IT WORKS. I have been doing it for months and I have saved myself thousands of dollars even with the recent crash, all thanks to stop losses and TA.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

Invest or control the risk, spread the risk, put the eggs in a few baskets, and think about whether or not you're doing it right before each operation. Invest in a sensible investor who doesn't call in time.
Only spreading your investment will not do you any good if you haven't researched well enough about the coin you are planning to invest into.Just spread it on investment opportunities with real potential, and with real use cases so that risk can be greatly lessened.
Invest in yourself, learn some Technical Analysis and learn how to place stop losses and when to make entries, it's the best way and you have control over your own money, no need for third parties and the best thing is that IT WORKS. I have been doing it for months and I have saved myself thousands of dollars even with the recent crash, all thanks to stop losses and TA.
It is good to learn technical analysis but crypto cannot be predicted by TA's alone. One should also learn about Fundamental Analysis to predict the price movements accurately by utilizing both.
Darerando

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

I'm a strong believer in hedging my portfolio making 50%, improving market performance like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum, and the other in potential market disruptors.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

Knowledge is the real weapon for making profits. If you think that the cryptocurrency market is the fastest way to be rich, you will lose your money.
This does not mean that the price will return to zero but do not invest recklessly. Learn more and put your money in the market.
If you notice, all those who took benefits from Bitcoin were the ones who invested early when the price was zero(When no one cared about the bitcoin).
If you are an investor in bitcoin and you are starting to lose, selling it is a great folly

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
o9utz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

i suggest never put all your egg on one basket... this from what i read... good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: