Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 248KH/s, 480W, Innosilicon Announces the Most Efficiency CryptoNight MinersA8+  (Read 916 times)
Inno_ASIC (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:34:40 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 06:27:48 AM by Inno_ASIC

Innosilicon, the worldwide leader of cryptocurrency mining ASIC manufacturer, just unveiled the world innovative cryptonight miner, the A8+ CryptoMaster, which is a huge leap forward against the existing condition. And it will lead the future market with unbeatable price and performance.

As everyone knows, Innosilicon A8+ CryptoMaster has many virtues in all aspects:

· 248KH/s High Efficiency -- Earlier release time is far ahead of the nearest competitors.
· Ultra-quiet Operation -- You can just use it at home without any noise.
· Algorithm CryptoNight -- Suitable for mining many currencies on this algorithm, include XMC, ETN, KRB, DCY.
· Excellent Cooling -- The housing is made of high quality aluminum alloy, active cooling by two fans per tube.
· Compactness -- The miner is made in a compact housing, and is also light enough, making it an ideal solution in all locations.
· Reliability -- For each Innosilicon A8+ will be installed a 180 days’ warranty, which comes into effect from the date of delivery.
· Simple interface -- Plug and play. Do not need to have any special skills or knowledge in the field of mining

248KH/s is pretty ahead of other miners on this algorithm. Besides, the A8+ owns huge competitive advantage, such as low power consumption, high power efficiency, compact time-tested design and so on. As a result, A8+ can significantly reduce the operating cost and bring higher ROI.

Innosilicon A8+ is fully tested and open for order now! Delivery time starts from 16th April, 2018 with superior 180 days’ warranty. First order, first served! Don’t miss it!

Buy now from http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a8+-miner/index.html

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
Make a difference

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

Woooow~
240KH, what is the release time?
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

awesome another doorstoper. be aware people dont buy this shit, every good cryptonight coin already did anti-asic fork or will fork in future. you will never earn your money back.
this few shitcoins that will not fork will skyrocket in difficulty

Sunny miner

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

Woooow~

248KH/s   Smiley
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

Woooow~

Release time =
Delivery time starts from 16th April, 2018

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

Interestingly enough, you're going to make around 0.009BTC per day with the A8+ as of right now according to Nicehash rates for the old CryptoNight algorithm, but zooming out to a full month's view or even a day for CryptoNight profitability it doesn't look good for this miner. Profitability is dropping like a rock on the old algo, only good thing is that the A8+ delivers quickly, but that's about it. Profitability is most likely going to continue to drop in the CN non-v7 chain to the point that these are unprofitable unless companies like Bitmain or Inno (or even Baikal) decide to pump a coin to keep these machines profitable, though I find that unlikely.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:39:12 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 11:28:40 AM by HagssFIN

Yeah, the possible scenario on the ROI doesn't look so good with this miner.

peterboy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

i dont get the point picking up someone's shit. they already abused it, then dump after it is getting useless.

now its getting clearer, its not just bitmain with that game (dumping their shit after getting profit from it secretly). so the asic decentralization idea is not achievable with these players.
treanski

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

i dont get the point picking up someone's shit. they already abused it, then dump after it is getting useless.

now its getting clearer, its not just bitmain with that game (dumping their shit after getting profit from it secretly). so the asic decentralization idea is not achievable with these players.

just look what happens right now to difficulties of coins that didnt fork...more and more rats(asic companys) come out of their holes now and want to sell their useless shit to dumb uninformed people

DONT BUY THIS OR ANY OTHER CRYPTONIGHT ASIC

there will be no possible scenario of ROI with this or any other cryptonight asic

Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

I am not a supporter of asics. All this equipment cannot be justified. The manufacturer turns them into work and kills the algorithm. Then they sell the equipment to small miners. This brings nothing but loss. It seems to me that all coins will be protected to decentralize mining as much as possible. My verdict is not profitable.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1313

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

Grin Grin Grin

Another people trying to dump used machines to us

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

The shipment of A8+ will be arranged from 26th April according to the sequence of payment if you order now http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a8+-miner/index.html

Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

Dear customers,

our website have been updated. You can click here (http://www.innosilicon.com/html/product/index.html) to browse and order our all miners. Please enter "Ctrl+F5" to refresh the web if you have opened it before. We will continuously optimize the website to give you a better experience. Thanks!

Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

just look what happens right now to difficulties of coins that didnt fork...more and more rats(asic companys) come out of their holes now and want to sell their useless shit to dumb uninformed people

there will be no possible scenario of ROI with this or any other cryptonight asic

Hello could you please tell me what I can do for you?

Sunny miner

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

The shipment of A8+ will be arranged from 26th April according to the sequence of payment if you order now http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a8+-miner/index.html

http://www.innosilicon.com/statics/images/A8_plus_miner_1.jpg

wow. I can make an order directly on the page.
By the way, your new miner page is great.   Grin
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

I would tell you, but it would not be pretty Smiley

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

@Inno Asic

[/quote]
[/quote]

For him, I don't know

For us, Innosilicon customers, if you can tell us:

expected days of ROI for that Cryptonight Miner you have announced

Which coins you suggest to mine in order to achieve that RoI

last, can we expect a firmware update in order to support Cryptonight v7 ?

Thank you
Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:59:37 AM

you can suck my dick

We are trying to solve the problem for you. if you are just unreasonable, OK, bye.

Permonik

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

@Inno Asic

[/quote]

For him, I don't know

For us, Innosilicon customers, if you can tell us:

expected days of ROI for that Cryptonight Miner you have announced

Which coins you suggest to mine in order to achieve that RoI

last, can we expect a firmware update in order to support Cryptonight v7 ?

Thank you

[/quote]
Do not be such a fool. There will be no roi or such things. You do not even pay your electricity invoices.
No one tell you the roi, thats bullshit. You can estimate roi possibilities with current difficulty and current prices of coins, but again this is only for the exact moment when you make this calculation. It will be different after month, day, even after one hour.
If you cannot understand that, please go for it.
treanski

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

you can suck my dick

We are trying to solve the problem for you. if you are just unreasonable, OK, bye.

you are the fucking problem, you´re selling useless heaters to people after you mined with them for months behind closed doors.

Warning dont buy this, all reasonable cryptonight coins forked to make asics useless. electroneum will fork soon so there will be a few small coins left, where 1000 - 2000mhs cryptonight hashing power will be pointed at.
you can imagine what will happen to difficultys/earnings!
DONT BUY THIS, YOU WILL NEVER REACH ROI

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: