Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 248KH/s, 480W, Innosilicon Announces the Most Efficiency CryptoNight MinersA8+  (Read 916 times)
yhu179

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

Cheesy Cheesy I've heard A8+ is reallllllly amazing for mining ETN and DERO~~ It looks pretty good, if i order now, what's your time of delivery? And can i get discount?  Cool
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

i dont get the point picking up someone's shit. they already abused it, then dump after it is getting useless.

now its getting clearer, its not just bitmain with that game (dumping their shit after getting profit from it secretly). so the asic decentralization idea is not achievable with these players.

just look what happens right now to difficulties of coins that didnt fork...more and more rats(asic companys) come out of their holes now and want to sell their useless shit to dumb uninformed people

DONT BUY THIS OR ANY OTHER CRYPTONIGHT ASIC

there will be no possible scenario of ROI with this or any other cryptonight asic

Hello could you please tell me what I can do for you?

you can suck my dick

We are trying to solve the problem for you. if you are just unreasonable, OK, bye.

you are the fucking problem, you´re selling useless heaters to people after you mined with them for months behind closed doors.

Warning dont buy this, all reasonable cryptonight coins forked to make asics useless. electroneum will fork soon so there will be a few small coins left, where 1000 - 2000mhs cryptonight hashing power will be pointed at.
you can imagine what will happen to difficultys/earnings!
DONT BUY THIS, YOU WILL NEVER REACH ROI

They are basically scamming people with a smile on their faces. And the guy has the balls to ask what is wrong. Priceless.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
Bixbitecoin

Activity: 119
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

Do not buy trash in vain Wink

BIXBITE COIN (https://bixbite.pro)
TELEGRAM (https://t.me/bixbitecoin)
peterboy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

We are trying to solve the problem for you. if you are just unreasonable, OK, bye.

what a short tempered "official" representative ei. the way how you handle customer relations, no wonder how you fuck up uninformed customers by selling them expensive heaters after you abused it.

atleast keep it professional bruh, like all those people working on call centers. Cheesy

now, if you really want to help, can you answer then for how long did you start mining with ASHITS?
btckesh

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

ah, there all that hashrate came from. insane  Grin
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

bruh, you are and the rest people like you all over the world are the real problem in cryptoworld.
you are not trying to solve problem. you just make it worst!

if you really trying to solve the fucking problem, then please sell the product like how the godamn gpu works! your fucking product will be useless after forks and not even can be used for heater!

sell the products that can work in any cryptonight algo after fork just like gpu. there, i will give my fucking two damn thumbs to you as the badass crypto asic problem solver fucking seller. you know what i am saying. the badass asic fucking problem solver.

you can't don't you? so do not even saying that you are the fucking problem solver. you just a fucking money maker which is using the fucking people's greed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: