Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Name Necklace – The first step of my Journey.  (Read 452 times)
bixuatta (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:35:56 AM

My long jewelry making journey started 6 years ago when I was still a nurse. Back then, from my regular visits to my uncle who’s a popular jeweler, I got amazed by how a piece of jewelry was born. The moment my talented uncle transformed raw silver into shining masterpieces was so magical and mesmerizing. So I decided to learn that magic from him.

2 years later, I made my very first custom name necklace that was a gift for my mom. I engraved my grandmother’s name on the pendant with chain. After having opened the gift box, my mom stayed quiet for 10 minutes then she bursted out “This is absolute the best gift I have ever received! I feel like your grandma was here with us now.” And that was the moment I came to realize how much I loved jewelry making, especial custom name necklace. It was not for the sake of making it but for all the values, loving messages and meanings that tiny shiny piece carried with.
blob:https://imgur.com/60ac3ac8-1d40-40a1-8aa8-34598df461cd
Custom Name Necklace

For every piece that I make, I hope the person who will receive it will be touched deeply, like my mom that time. And now, I run GracefulRings like a team of happy people dedicated to handcrafting every order with excitement and love! We know this isn’t about us, but all about you.

It isn't enough for us to just make lovely jewelry. We're here to do things differently. We believe beautiful, quality, consciously made custom jewelry should be accessible to everyone. And we're determined to leave everything we touch better.

Created with the spirit of an independent maker, Gracefulrings approaches business with a holistic philosophy. With each design, as with our brand as a whole, we consider how it affects everything it touches and believe we should always leave a positive impact.  We value integrity for how product is made and business is run. We're thoughtful about every detail of what we do, from how our team experiences our culture to how our customers experience our designs.  Threaded into every aspect of our business and process is a focus on experience and honoring our commitment to quality design, ethical practices and conscious production.  So wear your Gracefulrings piece with pride.  It has a beautiful soul.

Personalized name necklace – for your precious memories
As the time goes by, people wish to have the one-of-a-kind jewelry which can keep their precious memories last a life time. Then personalized custom jewelry appears to get customers’ wishes come to reality. Whether they are minimal earrings, necklaces, bracelets or those dainty rings, the customers can have any characters or actual handwriting/ drawing customized on the jewelry.
We always had had a thought that every customers would come to us and have their jewelry customized with happy moments such as their couple name, birthday, wedding day, anniversary day, etc. until we received a message from Lindsey (Texas) talking about how she wanted so much to have her Mother’s actual handwriting on a high quality platinum plated 925 sterling silver, saying “Love, Mom”, with two wings on both sides of it. A meaningful piece that she could keep close to her heart every day, in the memories of her Mother, hoping that she would become an angel on the Heaven, in the Love of God.
“I will really appreciate it if you can fulfill my little wish for my birthday in 18 days more” – said Lindsey.
Before getting to know Lindsey, we had started our business for only few months, so we rarely met any unique design like this from our customer and this was our first try on it. It was not a complicated one, but as we wanted to give her the best present and this was such a special jewelry that we knew she would treasure it so much, we got a bit nervous.
Lindsey finally got her necklace before her birthday and we had a short talk few weeks after that.
“So lovely and worth waiting! It is just what I expected. You made my birthday an unforgettable memories! The handwriting is as detailed as the photo I sent you, and the necklace in overall is gorgeous. I was a little afraid that my skin is so sensitive, it may get some irritations if the jewelry is made from cheap materials. But now I believe your necklace is sterling silver because I have worn it every day without any problem and I do not intend to take it off!
I cannot wait to have another customized ring and bracelet for myself soon, and would definitely get them for a family member, a friend, a graduate, in any special occasions. I know they are going to look completely delicate with your sophisticated works! Again, thank you so much for this priceless necklace!”
https://i.imgur.com/eQS65BW.jpg
Handwriting Bracelet

Lindsey’s message was such a big encouragement for us. We believe that not only customized with happy and dearest moments, our jewelry are also made to comfort customers who are sad at heart because of losing their loved one. A small piece of jewelry may not cost too much, but it can be a pleasure to a lot of people.

Top 6 Meaningful Jewelry Gift Ideas for your Love One

It's that time of year again, the few months leading up to Christmas when we all start worrying about finding the perfect Christmas gifts for our loved ones! You probably spend way too much time over thinking and over analyzing the gifts we give at Christmas. You always wonder if the gift we're giving sends the right message to the recipient and expresses how much we care for them, and thought about them when we were buying their gift. Gifts needn't be extravagant or costly, but thoughtful, and hopefully, unique. Of course there is always the easy way out, a gift card, but I try to avoid giving gift cards because they feel so impersonal.

The favorite kinds of gifts to give at Christmas (and receive!) are personalized ones! Engraved photo frames, custom note paper, monogrammed make up bags, embroidered blanket throws, and engraved jewelry, to name a few. Gracefulrings offers a wide variety of beautiful jewelry that you can customize to say anything you want! They have necklaces, cuff links, bracelets and charms.
When our customers were deciding what they wanted on their necklace. They always have a hard time deciding because the combinations and options are endless! You could put...

Your Initials
Your partner's first initial + your first initial
Your last name
Your first name
Your dog's name
Your monogram
Any special number in roman numerals 
Child's name
Child's initials
Alma mater
Your company's name
Birth date
Wedding date
...I could go on and on!

1.   Custom name necklace

This delightful item will make her Christmas this year an unforgetable occasions. She will appreciate this lovely piece so much that she can wear it every day, and people will compliment on how the necklace looks so good on her. We have lots of letter fonts which can meet each customer’s taste, from the simple fonts to those cursive ones. And if you have any ideas to customized the necklace more (for example, adding a white heart before the name), simply contact us. We are here to make your ideas come to reality.

2.   Multiple name necklace
Instead of having only your Mother’s name, you can choose to put on the necklace up 3 (or even 4) name.  What is more meaningful to your Mother than receiving a necklace with her family members’ names on it? This worth-of-mom Triple Name Necklace can always be close to your parent’s heart as her precious treasure.

3.   Customized name ring band
This is a unique ring that you can have any name on it in different font options. It is our top 3 best seller items in 5 months continuously in the second half of 2017 and still the favorite design chosen by the customers. It is not dainty and easy-to-break but it has a 1.8 mm ring band well welded with the name parts. Moreover, this ring can be customized with lots of engravings outside or inside the ring band.  Get this one-of-a-kind gift for your parent not just for Christmas but any occasion.

4.   Handwriting Bracelet
Now your Mother cannot hold herself against this darling piece! Simply send us a clear picture of her handwriting/signature and you’ll got the best hand-crafted personalized bracelet ever! The real product looks as much detailed as the actual handwriting so the customers will enjoy wearing it all day every day.

5.   Actual drawing necklace
Another variation on the personalized handwriting jewelry. We take your childhood drawing into real pendant on your Mother’s necklace. She would show her bright smile every time she looks at the necklace as she remembers how lovely and active her child was.

6.   Bar Name Necklace
This sweet bar name necklace is an unique gift for any style lover. Done with a cursive name font, our personalized nameplate necklace is crafted with sterling silver. Gold plate options also available.

Our destiny : It’s all about you
GracefulRings is not a company. We are a team of happy people dedicated to handcrafting every order with excitement and love! We know this isn’t about us, but all about you. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special moment!

Our Promise
We believe that it is of the utmost importance to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their one-of-a-kind pieces. We hold our customers near and dear to our hearts and are more than willing to move heaven and earth to make sure your shopping experience is unforgettable!
https://i.imgur.com/ec3dwYU.jpg
Personalized Name Necklace

Our Catalog
Our specialties include hand stamped personalized initial necklace, bar necklace, custom name necklace, and bracelets, that come in a variety of finishes, such as gold, silver, and rose gold. With such variety at hand, I am confident you will find something that is perfect for the occasion, whether it be for bridesmaid gift, graduation gift, flowergirl gift, best friend gift, or for simply treating yourself.

Meaningful Gifts
Handmade jewelry is always more special, especially when it's made to order.  With customization options for length, gemstones, letter styles and personalization you'll end up with a timeless piece that's perfect for you.

We create jewelry with meaning and give our dainty minimalist touch
The idea that everyone can wear a piece of jewelry that means so much to them inspires us to work hard and provide unique and high quality sterling silver designs at a reasonable price point. Our catalog consists of name pieces, handwriting and meaningful quote jewelry from loved ones. You can take the most important piece of handwriting or your child's first drawing and immortalize it into daily wearable silver jewelry.

We care
Every item of jewelry that we design has a story. Hearing the heartfelt descriptions of each piece of handwriting gives our team motivation to put our love and care into every item we craft. We understand each piece is so significant to our customers, we want them to last! If there are ever any issues with the jewelry, please feel free to contact us with your concerns. Our team is dedicated to making you happy and to making sure your jewelry is perfect.

Our Future
With years of experience in the high end jewelry industry, our designers can create almost any kind of jewelry and any design is possible! We have a mission to continue to create affordable high quality meaningful jewelry so we are always continuing to work on new projects. Right now we are finalizing our fingerprint and footprint engraved jewelry which are available now, with more minimalist designs to come in the future.

WE LOVE TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL THINGS
THAT MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY.

When you purchase a piece from GracefulRings, you can know that you’re getting quality handcrafted jewelry that’s made by people who really care. Thanks to Etsy and our amazing customers, we’ve got a busy little studio filled with happy people making beautiful jewelry. All of our pieces are made by hand in our shop, one at a time. We take a lot of pride in handcrafting our work with love, so we can pass a special piece of jewelry along to you. One of the best things about Etsy is that we as the creators can communicate directly with our customers and make sure they're taken care of. This relationship is unique and we strive to make the most of it by using your feedback to create your perfect piece of jewelry. This is not just a job for us. It is our passion. Thank you for giving us the chance to make you something you will love and for helping us to grow our dream!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 12:40:16 PM by Hikol

Nice! I like such things, I think it is a perfect gift. I like making some customized accessories a lot, and I often design something like Lapel Pins for my friends. I think they are really cool, and everyone likes them. What do you think?
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 12:15:11 PM

My long jewelry making journey started 6 years ago when I was still a nurse. Back then, from my regular visits to my uncle who’s a popular jeweler, I got amazed by how a piece of jewelry was born. The moment my talented uncle transformed raw silver into shining masterpieces was so magical and mesmerizing. So I decided to learn that magic from him.

2 years later, I made my very first custom name necklace that was a gift for my mom. I engraved my grandmother’s name on the pendant with chain. After having opened the gift box, my mom stayed quiet for 10 minutes then she bursted out “This is absolute the best gift I have ever received! I feel like your grandma was here with us now.” And that was the moment I came to realize how much I loved jewelry making, especial custom name necklace. It was not for the sake of making it but for all the values, loving messages and meanings that tiny shiny piece carried with.
blob:https://imgur.com/60ac3ac8-1d40-40a1-8aa8-34598df461cd
Custom Name Necklace

For every piece that I make, I hope the person who will receive it will be touched deeply, like my mom that time. And now, I run GracefulRings like a team of happy people dedicated to handcrafting every order with excitement and love! We know this isn’t about us, but all about you.

It isn't enough for us to just make lovely jewelry. We're here to do things differently. We believe beautiful, quality, consciously made custom jewelry should be accessible to everyone. And we're determined to leave everything we touch better.

Created with the spirit of an independent maker, Gracefulrings approaches business with a holistic philosophy. With each design, as with our brand as a whole, we consider how it affects everything it touches and believe we should always leave a positive impact.  We value integrity for how product is made and business is run. We're thoughtful about every detail of what we do, from how our team experiences our culture to how our customers experience our designs.  Threaded into every aspect of our business and process is a focus on experience and honoring our commitment to quality design, ethical practices and conscious production.  So wear your Gracefulrings piece with pride.  It has a beautiful soul.

Personalized name necklace – for your precious memories
As the time goes by, people wish to have the one-of-a-kind jewelry which can keep their precious memories last a life time. Then personalized custom jewelry appears to get customers’ wishes come to reality. Whether they are minimal earrings, necklaces, bracelets or those dainty rings, the customers can have any characters or actual handwriting/ drawing customized on the jewelry.
We always had had a thought that every customers would come to us and have their jewelry customized with happy moments such as their couple name, birthday, wedding day, anniversary day, etc. until we received a message from Lindsey (Texas) talking about how she wanted so much to have her Mother’s actual handwriting on a high quality platinum plated 925 sterling silver, saying “Love, Mom”, with two wings on both sides of it. A meaningful piece that she could keep close to her heart every day, in the memories of her Mother, hoping that she would become an angel on the Heaven, in the Love of God.
“I will really appreciate it if you can fulfill my little wish for my birthday in 18 days more” – said Lindsey.
Before getting to know Lindsey, we had started our business for only few months, so we rarely met any unique design like this from our customer and this was our first try on it. It was not a complicated one, but as we wanted to give her the best present and this was such a special jewelry that we knew she would treasure it so much, we got a bit nervous.
Lindsey finally got her necklace before her birthday and we had a short talk few weeks after that.
“So lovely and worth waiting! It is just what I expected. You made my birthday an unforgettable memories! The handwriting is as detailed as the photo I sent you, and the necklace in overall is gorgeous. I was a little afraid that my skin is so sensitive, it may get some irritations if the jewelry is made from cheap materials. But now I believe your necklace is sterling silver because I have worn it every day without any problem and I do not intend to take it off!
I cannot wait to have another customized ring and bracelet for myself soon, and would definitely get them for a family member, a friend, a graduate, in any special occasions. I know they are going to look completely delicate with your sophisticated works! Again, thank you so much for this priceless necklace!”
https://i.imgur.com/eQS65BW.jpg
Handwriting Bracelet

Lindsey’s message was such a big encouragement for us. We believe that not only customized with happy and dearest moments, our jewelry are also made to comfort customers who are sad at heart because of losing their loved one. A small piece of jewelry may not cost too much, but it can be a pleasure to a lot of people.

Top 6 Meaningful Jewelry Gift Ideas for your Love One

It's that time of year again, the few months leading up to Christmas when we all start worrying about finding the perfect Christmas gifts for our loved ones! You probably spend way too much time over thinking and over analyzing the gifts we give at Christmas. You always wonder if the gift we're giving sends the right message to the recipient and expresses how much we care for them, and thought about them when we were buying their gift. Gifts needn't be extravagant or costly, but thoughtful, and hopefully, unique. Of course there is always the easy way out, a gift card, but I try to avoid giving gift cards because they feel so impersonal.

The favorite kinds of gifts to give at Christmas (and receive!) are personalized ones! Engraved photo frames, custom note paper, monogrammed make up bags, embroidered blanket throws, and engraved jewelry, to name a few. Gracefulrings offers a wide variety of beautiful jewelry that you can customize to say anything you want! They have necklaces, cuff links, bracelets and charms.
When our customers were deciding what they wanted on their necklace. They always have a hard time deciding because the combinations and options are endless! You could put...

Your Initials
Your partner's first initial + your first initial
Your last name
Your first name
Your dog's name
Your monogram
Any special number in roman numerals  
Child's name
Child's initials
Alma mater
Your company's name
Birth date
Wedding date
...I could go on and on!

1.   Custom name necklace

This delightful item will make her Christmas this year an unforgetable occasions. She will appreciate this lovely piece so much that she can wear it every day, and people will compliment on how the necklace looks so good on her. We have lots of letter fonts which can meet each customer’s taste, from the simple fonts to those cursive ones. And if you have any ideas to customized the necklace more (for example, adding a white heart before the name), simply contact us. We are here to make your ideas come to reality.

2.   Multiple name necklace
Instead of having only your Mother’s name, you can choose to put on the necklace up 3 (or even 4) name.  What is more meaningful to your Mother than receiving a necklace with her family members’ names on it? This worth-of-mom Triple Name Necklace can always be close to your parent’s heart as her precious treasure.

3.   Customized name ring band
This is a unique ring that you can have any name on it in different font options. It is our top 3 best seller items in 5 months continuously in the second half of 2017 and still the favorite design chosen by the customers. It is not dainty and easy-to-break but it has a 1.8 mm ring band well welded with the name parts. Moreover, this ring can be customized with lots of engravings outside or inside the ring band.  Get this one-of-a-kind gift for your parent not just for Christmas but any occasion.

4.   Handwriting Bracelet
Now your Mother cannot hold herself against this darling piece! Simply send us a clear picture of her handwriting/signature and you’ll got the best hand-crafted personalized bracelet ever! The real product looks as much detailed as the actual handwriting so the customers will enjoy wearing it all day every day.

5.   Actual drawing necklace
Another variation on the personalized handwriting jewelry. We take your childhood drawing into real pendant on your Mother’s necklace. She would show her bright smile every time she looks at the necklace as she remembers how lovely and active her child was.

6.   Bar Name Necklace
This sweet bar name necklace is an unique gift for any style lover. Done with a cursive name font, our personalized nameplate necklace is crafted with sterling silver. Gold plate options also available.

Our destiny : It’s all about you
GracefulRings is not a company. We are a team of happy people dedicated to handcrafting every order with excitement and love! We know this isn’t about us, but all about you. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special moment!

Our Promise
We believe that it is of the utmost importance to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their one-of-a-kind pieces. We hold our customers near and dear to our hearts and are more than willing to move heaven and earth to make sure your shopping experience is unforgettable!
https://i.imgur.com/ec3dwYU.jpg
Personalized Name Necklace

Our Catalog
Our specialties include hand stamped personalized initial necklace, bar necklace, custom name necklace, and bracelets, that come in a variety of finishes, such as gold, silver, and rose gold. With such variety at hand, I am confident you will find something that is perfect for the occasion, whether it be for bridesmaid gift, graduation gift, flowergirl gift, best friend gift, or for simply treating yourself.

Meaningful Gifts
Handmade jewelry is always more special, especially when it's made to order.  With customization options for length, gemstones, letter styles and personalization you'll end up with a timeless piece that's perfect for you.

We create jewelry with meaning and give our dainty minimalist touch
The idea that everyone can wear a piece of jewelry that means so much to them inspires us to work hard and provide unique and high quality sterling silver designs at a reasonable price point. Our catalog consists of name pieces, handwriting and meaningful quote jewelry from loved ones. You can take the most important piece of handwriting or your child's first drawing and immortalize it into daily wearable silver jewelry.

We care
Every item of jewelry that we design has a story. Hearing the heartfelt descriptions of each piece of handwriting gives our team motivation to put our love and care into every item we craft. We understand each piece is so significant to our customers, we want them to last! If there are ever any issues with the jewelry, please feel free to contact us with your concerns. Our team is dedicated to making you happy and to making sure your jewelry is perfect.

Our Future
With years of experience in the high end jewelry industry, our designers can create almost any kind of jewelry and any design is possible! We have a mission to continue to create affordable high quality meaningful jewelry so we are always continuing to work on new projects. Right now we are finalizing our fingerprint and footprint engraved jewelry which are available now, with more minimalist designs to come in the future.

WE LOVE TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL THINGS
THAT MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY.

When you purchase a piece from GracefulRings, you can know that you’re getting quality handcrafted jewelry that’s made by people who really care. Thanks to Etsy and our amazing customers, we’ve got a busy little studio filled with happy people making beautiful jewelry. All of our pieces are made by hand in our shop, one at a time. We take a lot of pride in handcrafting our work with love, so we can pass a special piece of jewelry along to you. One of the best things about Etsy is that we as the creators can communicate directly with our customers and make sure they're taken care of. This relationship is unique and we strive to make the most of it by using your feedback to create your perfect piece of jewelry. This is not just a job for us. It is our passion. Thank you for giving us the chance to make you something you will love and for helping us to grow our dream!

Amazing indeed! I always believe that things with priceless value is important than a pricey thing. And to be able to have it customized is like the icing to the cake. Perfect!

nanatherdos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 09:27:21 PM

I just read your experience with projection necklaces and it really amazed me i received my own picture necklace a month ago from https://www.personalizeverything.com and it looks really good, i actually gave it to my mother and she started crying because it was a picture of me when i was younger. Now i am in love with this necklaces with picture in them because they really make great memories keepers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: